Binance broker! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Binance broker!

Every one knows binance every day do their best to make their platform most usefully, example now they are planning to start margin trading with leverage which will be more usefully for binance users.

So what do you think will binance connect their platform to be a forex broker in order their users to trade fiat money? Give back your opinion.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Binance, I am already online on its platform, they have much progress last time with a reasonable exchange rate. To connect other platforms, I have no idea and I would like to know.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 2:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

Every one knows binance every day do their best to make their platform most usefully, example now they are planning to start margin trading with leverage which will be more usefully for binance users.

So what do you think will binance connect their platform to be a forex broker in order their users to trade fiat money? Give back your opinion.

It's always good to develop the project, and Binance do that everytime, and it always look for new service to get more users, but for this update, i'm not sure it will work, if they use a third party to confirm the transaction of fiat, also from trading to forex is quite dificult for users.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +1 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

In Binance, what you have to do is not get involved with leverage, it is a very bad thing because you can lose everything.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, redamoun said:

It's always good to develop the project, and Binance do that everytime, and it always look for new service to get more users, but for this update, i'm not sure it will work, if they use a third party to confirm the transaction of fiat, also from trading to forex is quite dificult for users.

Yah really to its to hard to adapted forex broker and cryptocurrency trading, but because binance is after business they can do anything to have many users.

11 hours ago, mayanmc said:

I think Binance is one of the richest, bitcoin trading platform ever and has the power and the means to establish margin trading on their platform. so yah i believe in later days binance could connect their platform to be a forex broker.

Also me I hopping that because now they are in new project of leverage trading of BTC/USD and soon it will be released.

It leverage is up to ×125 that's is good enough. So we appreciated what binance doing, long live binance.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/28/2019 at 7:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

binance earned a huge popularity for their different actions. they are different from others.  it is the exchange where we can do both simple trade and margin trade. i won't be surprized if they add forex features also.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

59 minutes ago, Emma said:

binance earned a huge popularity for their different actions. they are different from others.  it is the exchange where we can do both simple trade and margin trade. i won't be surprized if they add forex features also.

No! I thought you must be suprized any way if they'll add forex features there. 

Because forex trading market is really different with cryptocurrency currency trading market. Because if you are in forex you are connected to 6 trillions dollars of forex market volume of a day.

It different from cryptocurrency exchange platforms you are connected only with market that platform you've apply only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

Because if you are in forex you are connected to 6 trillions dollars of forex market volume of a day.

wow this is a huge amount. i really did not know this. now i got it why the richest are connected with forex. now i will be surpized if this happen😆

Bengali?

View this Topic

1 hour ago, Rafik said:

actually they are not planing for margin trading, they already released the option to do margin trading. and it is not impossible for them to be a forex broker

I know they've already adapted crypto margin trading. But me I'm saying they are on the way to launch margin trading with leverage wich is most used in forex.

1 minute ago, Emma said:

wow this is a huge amount. i really did not know this. now i got it why the richest are connected with forex. now i will be surpized if this happen😆

Really forex are the #1 bissiness in the word to have such amount of market volume per day than any bussines you know. That's means a lot percentage of worldwide peaple are in forex.

Iqoption.com/signup

i think binance wouldnt be stepping up in that way anytime soon because registering as a broker will put them under many regulations which they wont like.

Binance already have a fiat pair "USDC" why they need to conect forex broker just for fiat trading. Also forex with crypto was really diferent. I think they will not make a partnership with forex broker about this.

Because binance is a big crypto exchange and richest inthe world I thought to became a broker its not an big issue all they have is to connect to a forex market and become broker.

So are we going to see Binance working forex too? Binance  is already one of the largest and most powerful platforms in the world and has a lot of strong capabilities and important developments in the future.It has already received the highest rating of trading exchanges in 2019, and seeks to establish branches in all countries of the world, we hope that the rest of the exchanges on the path of Penans in This development.

If a crypto exchange will apply for a Forex license then Binance can handle it. Some exchanges started as Forex and adapt crypto but not vive versa. Binance has a lot of experience and a big user base.

Binance primarily offers a web based trading platform, that gives trader access to a basic and advance trading module that can be accessed from the same login. adding forex may really increase their earning here online. 

Binsnce is the world most leading crypto exchange that's grows massively everyday. So for them to adapt forex broker it is possible also may be they ate working on it at this time.

• +2 1

On 11/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, jore1 said:

That's right and now there are some other programs such as recommending you get free investment coins and get back coins ...

If the binance will adapt this feature of forex broker I hope the binance will become the competitor of world most leading forex broker IQ option and forex time.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

You looks like are so interesting to trade in forex markets that's why you asking for binsnce broker. Why don't you try to trade in brokers likr FXTM.COM 

• +1 1

I think maybe if that happened it was a bad decision, because it was difficult for me to accept to join the crypto exchange and forex broker

If they start a margin trading then yes , I think binance itself want to become brokers, they have enough money to do it.

These are the things that Binance difference from other websites exchange like it, Binance always looking how to develop more and more his service to satisfy their members and to attract more people.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Binance is really trying to show that it's the top ranker platform in crypto, binance is giving us a lot of chance or opportunity. binance day by day are coming up with new ideas or features they can add up into their platforms. 

I think Binance can't do that. Become forex broker need legal law about their product but unfortunately not all country accept bitcoin. If Binance wants to become forex broker they might be built new institution that focus in currency only, that's the right answer ( for me ). 

in trading you have to master various important aspects including technical mentality and time, if you can master these three points you can easily start trading and the proccess is long enough to master the point above but if you find the right mentor it will be very fast to be able to adapt to achieve mutual profit .