Trading Advice to Newbies. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Trading Advice to Newbies.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:46 PM, igglybuff said:

Exactly, you can learn from another one not to follow their buying and selling signals, it is very risky to do it, there will always be those who give advice on improving and it is the best but following the foreign signals will make you lose in the long term.

Yup we can learn from the traders but dont ever buy a coin based on what people say. Do your research before buy a coin.

1 minute ago, Iwantapony said:

This is very crucial for trading, rumour will bring a panicked sell so this cause is really harmful for this platform, if you have proper information then it might be a good protector for you.

Unfortunately just as there are many scams in cryptography, there are also rumors that we can say are a kind of bomb that cause a lot of destruction to those who are from the cryptographic medium, because a news, a malicious story can lead to a desperate movement in the market. crypto, causing many losses for all of us in the community.

Thank you much for your Advice. I hope It will be more helpfull for me I'm more profitable by trading by the way thank you so much

Of course, before you start trading you need to take courses, then sit down for a demo. You also need to choose the right currencies to trade. To gain a position gradually rather than immediately buy a coin for all the money. Trading with stop losses. Trade on exchanges that have work permits in their home countries. Do not panic or sell immediately after seeing that the market has gone against you.

I will share one working strategy . I trade altcoins with low value in BTC ( up to 100 satochi). The difference between buying and selling is 2-15%. It is higher than other coins. On different exchanges, different glasses and often small exchanges react more slowly to price changes, this is good for arbitrage and allows you to make a purchase and sale faster.

With many beginners trading will know trading knowledge, remember to trade do not rely on emotions and give up we must be patient and not in a hurry, if you want to focus on trading looking for information about altcoin and coins being discussed is very important because there is useful information for us.

wow!!! this is really helpful and useful for us newbie who don’t have enough knowledge about trading. thank you so much for sharing this valuable information. i will surely use it as my guideline in doing trading.

Agree with you, the time when you feel that trading can give you profit so you should trade other wise only holding and waiting for right time is good. New trader actually should gain knowledge in trading knowledge matters alot so surely trading without gaining knowledge id just a mistake that readers should avoid instead, after that I would say just be confident as every trader was someday newbie.

We recommend that to trade crypto that is full of risk we must make a budget of how much cryptocurrency will be used for trading, not all cryptocurrency that we have is used for trading.

Edited by Agios

Yes, newbie can trade and everyone in the cryptocurrency world can trade as long as they know what they are doing and what are there capabilities on trading. Everyone has the right to trade because everyone who have money or funds that they can risk will qualify to start trading as long as they know the pros and cons of trading.

if you try it without studying first, it can be a bad experience for you. even though I don't know much about trading, I suggest reading articles about analysis and predictions price of crypto, and watching videos that can give you insight into cryptocurrency. information is a weapon for traders.

So it is better that you start reading and learning more about trading, before beginning the first trades.Newbies with the trading world have to learn at least the basics about this field before starting their trades. Trading cryptocurrencies is very risky, and without a good knowledge and experience, you can't minimize the risks of losing your hard earned money.

My advice to newbies in crypto trading is that they must know what is ttading how its work also I advice them even they understand the trading they must use demo trading before start depositing really money for trading thats is to adapt the risk will be happen.

Yes sure if we will not try something how can we get success from it so If you are new it is important for you to start after getting knowledge about trading and then start trading, trading is for everyone now one is new or old but we all are same only have to focus on our gaol and increase our knowledge so after that trading is full of profit for all of us equally.

A newbie without any previous experience in trading shouldn't just jump right into trading as that'll be just stupid. As a newbie, you begin your experiences with the feeling of recieving profit and that can only be assured through hodling bitcoin. You can then used that period of holding to practice trading with demo account or your spare money. That way you'll already have acquired the necessary experience when you intend risking huge capital to begin trading.

I think it is right. People will start trading after know how to buy sell and hold. Nothing else that they can do, when price down they will hold and wait. And then if stuck for long time already, they will sell it. Some regret to trading again, and some change to new coin and then do same thing. If we can analyze, or maybe know strategy in trading, something like that can be minimized and wouldn't stuck for a long time.

Yes, newbie can trade and everyone in the cryptocurrency world can trade as long as they know what they are doing and what are there capabilities on trading. Everyone has the right to trade because everyone who have money or funds that they can risk will qualify to start trading as long as they know the pros and cons of trading.

Those are very nice tips indeed but i believe that you missed out another big factor which is discipline. It is very very crucial that you stay disciplined and not chase loses/ make big sized trades etc

Cryptopia has been shutting down for some months now. If you want to learn the trading business whether it be crypto or traditional trading you should learn first, learn what to trade, why do you trade it, and why should a buyer buy what you are trading? questions you should know the answer.

And that is the risk here that we are talking about, we are not sure if the coins we are going to invest is going to last long enough to be traded in the long run, it is hard to decide when you don't have enough information or skills to make some technical analysis of that "serious project" you were saying. The first time you try Trading, you don't have to expect something big to yourself, every professional traders was once a noob trader.

Yes it is better to start in crypto market we're it is less risk than the forex market because in the crypto market you can wait to earn a profit even there is a loss just hold it and it will come back again while in forex you need to learn more strategies so that you can analyze what the coin can be in the future and stop being loss.

I would also add to your words that by participating in an investment in the course of an ICO, a person does not acquire any shares in the campaign and, accordingly, how much money he has invested, he will not be able to influence the decision-making in the campaign.

For newbies is better to do swing trading that more easy and need less times to do, swing trading also can be promising higher profit than day trading. Just buy and hold some crypto that has strong fundamental and now its times to do that because all crypto in the bottomed after big crash afew month ago. Anyone should be has knowledge how to trade because crypto has huge fluctuacion.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, Collectibles said:

I see a good number of questions on trading and I decided to post some trading advice. This comes from experience in real time trading, and lessons learnt from a huge loss in my early trading days. 

First, you’ll have a good chance at being a successful Cryptocurrency trader if you start by yourself, no 3rd party, just you making the decisions. The good thing is you would learn from your experience and in the long run, you’ll be able to maximize profits. This includes going into some big time research.

Secondly, Start with a capital you can afford to lose. Don’t invest all your life savings, always start with an amount you can afford to lose. At the end of the day, be happy when you make profits and if you lose, you would have earned experience. 

Thirdly, use a reputable exchange. Research on the best exchange to use, trading fees, trading features, withdrawal options and privacy. I’ll advise you trade on exchanges like Binance, Yobit, Bitmex, BitMax and Bittrex, these are some of the exchanges I use. Transparency and Safety of your trading funds should be your watch word. When you decide on what exchange to use, next you have to master the features. There are YouTube videos on how each exchange works, you should watch them. Most exchanges do have a Demo account, you should try this just before you decide to fund your account. 

Fourthly, pay attention to the media. Not just that of blockchain adoption in your country but the world. Crypto related forums like Cryptotalk, Twitter and Reddit are helpful media tools.  Like they say, “Buy the Rumor, Sell the News”. 

Next, learn to take profits. After a few profitable trades, make a withdrawal from the exchange and store your crypto profits on a personal wallet. Don’t store your profits on an exchange. Only trading funds should be left on the exchange. 

I’ll do well to update this thread with more trading tips. 

It’s very important to note that there are other options to making crypto profits. One of which is Long term Holding. 

Don’t lose your crypto trading if you can’t manage risks, instead learn to Hold Long term. 

I've learned a lot from this, thank you! From now on i will apply each one of this. It's a great help especially for me who's new here in crypto.