Trading Advice to Newbies. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Trading Advice to Newbies.

I see a good number of questions on trading and I decided to post some trading advice. This comes from experience in real time trading, and lessons learnt from a huge loss in my early trading days. 

First, you’ll have a good chance at being a successful Cryptocurrency trader if you start by yourself, no 3rd party, just you making the decisions. The good thing is you would learn from your experience and in the long run, you’ll be able to maximize profits. This includes going into some big time research.

Secondly, Start with a capital you can afford to lose. Don’t invest all your life savings, always start with an amount you can afford to lose. At the end of the day, be happy when you make profits and if you lose, you would have earned experience. 

Thirdly, use a reputable exchange. Research on the best exchange to use, trading fees, trading features, withdrawal options and privacy. I’ll advise you trade on exchanges like Binance, Yobit, Bitmex, BitMax and Bittrex, these are some of the exchanges I use. Transparency and Safety of your trading funds should be your watch word. When you decide on what exchange to use, next you have to master the features. There are YouTube videos on how each exchange works, you should watch them. Most exchanges do have a Demo account, you should try this just before you decide to fund your account. 

Fourthly, pay attention to the media. Not just that of blockchain adoption in your country but the world. Crypto related forums like Cryptotalk, Twitter and Reddit are helpful media tools.  Like they say, “Buy the Rumor, Sell the News”. 

Next, learn to take profits. After a few profitable trades, make a withdrawal from the exchange and store your crypto profits on a personal wallet. Don’t store your profits on an exchange. Only trading funds should be left on the exchange. 

I’ll do well to update this thread with more trading tips. 

It’s very important to note that there are other options to making crypto profits. One of which is Long term Holding. 

Don’t lose your crypto trading if you can’t manage risks, instead learn to Hold Long term. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +2 1

The theme at the top carries a lot of useful and useful tips
Benefit all beginner in this area and pay attention to some dangers
Thanks

22 hours ago, Collectibles said:

Saya melihat banyak pertanyaan tentang perdagangan dan saya memutuskan untuk mengirim beberapa saran perdagangan. Ini berasal dari pengalaman dalam perdagangan waktu nyata, dan pelajaran yang didapat dari kerugian besar di hari-hari awal perdagangan saya. 

Pertama, Anda akan memiliki peluang bagus untuk menjadi trader Cryptocurrency yang sukses jika Anda memulai sendiri, bukan pihak ke-3, hanya Anda yang membuat keputusan. Hal yang baik adalah Anda akan belajar dari pengalaman Anda dan dalam jangka panjang, Anda akan dapat memaksimalkan keuntungan. Ini termasuk melakukan penelitian besar-besaran.

Kedua, Mulailah dengan modal yang Anda bisa kehilangan. Jangan menginvestasikan seluruh tabungan Anda, selalu mulai dengan jumlah yang Anda bisa kehilangan. Pada akhirnya, berbahagialah ketika Anda mendapat untung dan jika Anda kalah, Anda akan mendapatkan pengalaman. 

Ketiga, gunakan pertukaran yang memiliki reputasi baik. Penelitian tentang pertukaran terbaik untuk digunakan, biaya  perdagangan, fitur perdagangan, opsi penarikan dan privasi. Saya akan menyarankan Anda berdagang di bursa seperti Binance, Yobit, Bitmex, BitMax dan Bittrex, ini adalah beberapa bursa yang saya gunakan. Transparansi dan Keamanan dana perdagangan Anda harus menjadi kata tontonan Anda. Ketika Anda memutuskan pertukaran apa yang akan digunakan, selanjutnya Anda harus menguasai fitur-fiturnya. Ada video YouTube tentang cara kerja setiap pertukaran, Anda harus menontonnya. Sebagian besar bursa memiliki akun Demo, Anda harus mencoba ini sebelum Anda memutuskan untuk mendanai akun Anda. 

Keempat, perhatikan media. Bukan hanya adopsi blockchain di negara Anda tetapi juga dunia. Forum terkait Crypto seperti Cryptotalk, Twitter dan Reddit adalah alat media yang sangat membantu. Seperti yang mereka katakan, "Beli Rumor, Jual Berita". 

Selanjutnya, belajarlah untuk mengambil untung. Setelah beberapa perdagangan yang menguntungkan, lakukan penarikan dari bursa dan simpan keuntungan crypto Anda di dompet pribadi. Jangan menyimpan keuntungan Anda di bursa. Hanya dana perdagangan yang tersisa di bursa. 

Saya sebaiknya memperbarui utas ini dengan lebih banyak kiat perdagangan. 

Sangat penting untuk dicatat bahwa ada opsi lain untuk mendapatkan keuntungan crypto. Salah satunya adalah Holding Jangka Panjang. 

Jangan kehilangan perdagangan crypto Anda jika Anda tidak dapat mengelola risiko, alih-alih belajarlah untuk Menahan Jangka Panjang. 

Before that, I am grateful for the advice you gave, but there is one thing I want to know. how can I trade in cryptocurency if there is no third party who guides me to do it

19 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I think I saw some groups in the Telegram selling signals though I have never tried them and do not have any intention of following their strategies. I am sure they are just peddling unworthy ideas. Have you tried buying signals from these groups? 

I have never bought any signals from those telegrams, you don't need to be told that they all are nothing but scammers, or just looking people to join useless telegram groups that they intend to use for spamming.

Get it this way, do you wish to produce a piece of writing with regards to a the thing on the web site after which it if you only visit the world wide web you see your current content put up in a number of various other websites as well as boards professing it can be their unique content? Naturally certainly not. In the case, you do you'll be able to survey those people folks for you to Yahoo and google along with I believe they may supply some form of alert for it site

On 10/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, Collectibles said:

Buy the Rumor, Sell the News

We need not only to pay attention to daily price variation of whatever coin we're trading, but to be able of making good predictions of the market is very necessary to know the latest news of the crypto world. I think Twitter is the best option, even if I haven't used twitter for that until now.

How can you search for these types of indicators that you're utilizing within buying and selling? I'm really viewing a few organizations within the Telegram promoting indicators... however We question when they are actually legitimate or even the main one they're providing could be efficient.

Right now they're a couple of factors I stick to, acquire lower promote large, properly if the bitcoin value maintains about falling this is the finest chance for myself to get a lot more bitcoin and also watch for the particular water pump and also promote that and also acquire huge income, second of all each day i purpose tiny proportion regarding revenue regarding lower chance. And in addition get the most dependable and contains an excellent popularity swap so that you can business.

On 29/10/2019 at 13.58, CryingCrypt said:

I would like to advice always be careful on your trading make sure that your self is ready for that trade that can be your lost or sometimes does not give any profit on you.

Yes you are right
Before you make any trading battle as I call it, your belief in winning must be greater than the loss

Trading is a very risky and difficult activity to do, you can lose all your money in the worst possible way, it is better to first educate yourself and gradually do trades.

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

Trading is a very risky and difficult activity to do, you can lose all your money in the worst possible way, it is better to first educate yourself and gradually do trades.

Yes without knowledge trading is very difficult because trading is about of knowledge so those person have no knowledge then he need to not do any type trading.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

For newbies I advice them to do the following.

1: Find trading expertise to train them and educate what is trading.

2: Find for best brokers or best crypto exchanges sites.

3: try to use demo money for trading before deposit really money.

4: Do not give someone you don't know money in order to trade for you.

5: Deposit the funds for trading only money that you afford to lose.

6: Trading is patient so you have to apply for risk and rewards.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

7 hours ago, Lucifer said:

There is no better way to educate yourself in this market other than actually be a part of this market as you buy and sell and learn your own trading techniques and with time you'll get the hold of this market and the movement. 

I appreciate your advice, it is difficult for someone to give them to you, I have had several losses, but I think it is because of not being patient and not knowing when it is time to retire.
Regards.

3 minutes ago, Target22 said:

Bitcoin investment is not all about holding, there is no guarantee that you can gain profit by just holding it alone. You need to use bitcoin as a currency like doing buy and sell. I don't see any mistake investing in bitcoins as long as you are aware of risks involve on it. You just need yourself to be keep updated on the markets.

It is clear that the price trend is rising, and over time it will increase continuously, but it is unfortunate that you do not take advantage of the price increases and decreases to increase your portfolio.

Your tips are quite on point but don't you think that it's too much of a risk for a newbie to be found trading on bitmex? Think there is need to first master trading before even considering leveraging.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, wicak said:

Before that, I am grateful for the advice you gave, but there is one thing I want to know. how can I trade in cryptocurency if there is no third party who guides me to do it

I’ll advise you watch trading videos. There are quite a lot of tutorials on YouTube. You can also practice skills you learnt using a demo account. You don’t have to fund your demo account. 

Do your best to make decisions yourself. That’s the best way to learn. Only take calculated risks.

Risk management is the best skill in trading. 

Simple and easy to remember the four advice.agree with you for all advice one by one,and by experience you can develop more thing to be a good trader.last one in my opinion no feeling in trading and don't think a lot 

Few things a new trader must always keep in mind 

1) Newer sell your assets in loss & keep one thing always in your mind ur never in loss till u dont sell your asstes

2) Dont invest in shitty projects, do proper fundamental & Technical analysis of that project.

3) never love any asset/Coin , whenver u see profit , try to book profit time to time & take exit.

4)never loose your patience

5) Never put all your money in single asset , try to diversify your portfolio

many more rules are there but i m now ending my trading rules and will try to share deatiled on our Forum.

Thank you for stuff like this. I would also add that the main opponent in trading is the trader himself. And you also need to learn from your mistakes, otherwise there will be no progress.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

My advice to newbies who are thinking about venturing in to crypto trading is that they should be careful and not trade with other peoples opinion. They should do their own research and follow their guts.

I want to give a very good suggestions for newbie, so if newbies want to start trading in any coin than they need to learn more about the coins and firstly decide this that how may long to trade with this coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The trading advice I have for newbies is to get has much knowledge they can about the cryptocurrency market and they should always trade with cryptocurrency that they are familiar with and comfortable  trading with it.

7 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Few things a new trader must always keep in mind 

1) Newer sell your assets in loss & keep one thing always in your mind ur never in loss till u dont sell your asstes

2) Dont invest in shitty projects, do proper fundamental & Technical analysis of that project.

3) never love any asset/Coin , whenver u see profit , try to book profit time to time & take exit.

4)never loose your patience

5) Never put all your money in single asset , try to diversify your portfolio

many more rules are there but i m now ending my trading rules and will try to share deatiled on our Forum.

Thanks for adding more to the list. There’re a few changes I’ll like to make to your list. 

Your first point suggests traders keep the hope that someday trades that has gone wrong would come back to be profitable. But that doesn’t happen all the time. 

Traders have to decide to hold long term or trade Short term. Not all tokens would yield profit in long term. The decision to hold or trade short term should be made first. 

Traders are advised to set stop loss for every trade. You don’t have to lose so much when you realize you have made a bad trading decision.