Bitcoin Lightening Network- Why do we need it? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Bitcoin Lightening Network- Why do we need it?

Lightning Network poses a solution to one of the most pressing issues facing Bitcoin and other proof-of-work blockchains: scalability. The problem of scalability was so contentious within the Bitcoin network that it led to the Bitcoin Cash hard fork, splitting the network in two.

anas hassan

Yes, I also want the Lightening Networking System to be introduced in us so we can do transactions very easily.  So with Lightening Networking we can finish transactions very quickly. This networking system will be very important in Bitcoin transactions.

bitcoin lightening is a payment protocol that operates on top of block chain. it provide a faster transaction nodes . it feature a peer to peer system for making micro payments.  so i think that it is needed for faster transaction.😶

I am a bit doubtful from the news that I read that many have lost because of the  LN system, does LN only have an advantage so that transaction fees become cheap?  And is it really safety? 

Edited by Yanadia
-

I know the Lightning Network, and I really hope it's good to solve the problem. I have heard a lot about it but I am still not sure. I will find out about it

I don't think that Bitcoin will be deals like this $ 1 or $ 2 will be for high deals or deals from one country to another This is better than a small amount

This lightening network is currently in early stages its is available for live public test to start using bitcoin lightening test amount of bitcoin need to locked in payment channel then it can be spend across the leghtening network until the channel is closed when someone want to receive payment then they can create a innovice its enable fast fast transaction between participating nodes.

bitcoin lightening is abest way for transaction of  the money. it is good enough to for the transaction of the btc, it is very good for all the users of the  btc, it provide faster transaction and best way to use btc transaction.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, Fabrick said:

There are so many reasons to need the lightening network. Blockchain become jam for the lots of transection and it take higher fees for every transection. If lightening network has been add then all problems will be solve.

gap of the lightening network commonly expand the transection time supplementary nearer and it filch therefore a good deal tiny fees.

The Bitcoin Lightning Network is an independent solution that's heralded as the solution to all problems keeping Bitcoin from mainstream adoption. It claims to solve the bleak scaling problem, make instant transactions, keep transaction fees minuscule, and take your transactions off the blockchain.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, xBDT Script said:

In our everyday life, we are purchasing a lot of things which cost $1 or $2 or even lower sometimes. Sometimes, when the fee is higher, we have to pay a lot of fee for faster confirmation. Imagine, you are having a coffee for $2 and paying with BTC when BTC price is high and network is very busy. In some cases, the fee will be as high as $15 or even higher for faster confirmation. Otherwise, the transaction will be stuck in the blockchain which will not be accepted the shopkeeper of course.

SO, for micro payment like this, where the amount is tiny, we need Lightening Network to pay the amount with a lower fee. Let me know if you are not understanding anything, i will share more details.

I want to understand the lightening network of bitcoin but due to the shortage of time which i have spared from my business i could not get much knowledge about it. I only know that bitcoin lightening network boost up the transaction speed and lowers the bitcoin transaction fee.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin payment of 1$ or 2$ is not good enough for us because we need to high of this transactions of payment so better for us to used only btc payment when we need to pay higher BIL. 

Yes I do not have any information about the lightning network, I hope you share all the details about the lightning network, I am excited to know how small payments can be processed using bitcoin very quickly and for a small fee.

I just found out about the Lightening Network. So we need this indeed for transactions, I agree with this. Because we never know when the network is busy or slow.

I read a lot of good things about Bitcoin Lightening Network, and I agree with most of them. Bitcoin needs to be cheaper, so that people can use it more often, and even for smaller payments. You cant pay 2$ fees for 1$ transactions, it defeats the whole purpose of bitcoin, and it seems bitcoin lightening network is going to fix the issue, so I would say lets do this. 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, xBDT Script said:

In our everyday life, we are purchasing a lot of things which cost $1 or $2 or even lower sometimes. Sometimes, when the fee is higher, we have to pay a lot of fee for faster confirmation. Imagine, you are having a coffee for $2 and paying with BTC when BTC price is high and network is very busy. In some cases, the fee will be as high as $15 or even higher for faster confirmation. Otherwise, the transaction will be stuck in the blockchain which will not be accepted the shopkeeper of course.

SO, for micro payment like this, where the amount is tiny, we need Lightening Network to pay the amount with a lower fee. Let me know if you are not understanding anything, i will share more details.

Yes, we definitely need the lightning network so we can save to our daily transaction especially to those transactions that are not that big. 

Aside from that, we need a fast transaction also that will not take a minute to reach in our wallet and only bitcoin lightning network is our chance to obtain this speed. 

Lightning network is something that Bitcoin cannot survive without in the future. Because so many people have talked about this issue with bitcoin transactions fees and confirmation time

With the release of the Lightning Network we will be able to transact with extremely low fees and reallyl high speeds. It will probably beat everything else in the transacting sector, and will most certainly be adopted in new technologies as the Internet of Things. The main reason I still think that Bitcoin has a great future is this, plus it's features as a hedge vs traditional financial system failures.

Am.sure you mean on networks which have a greater speed of transaction than the bitcoin, as we know that even at the bitcoin best, the transaction speed is not still as fast as other coins which lightening transaction speed like those of xrp

• +3 1

Sometimes we need the bitcoin lightning to make our transaction faster, it can be as a result we see a good trading opportunity and you want to have your bitcoin in that exchange, lightning will help to confirm it with no time

• +1 1

Yes I think the Lightening Network is good at trading quickly and with less fees for as I said it is used when you want to buy things like coffee using bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

9 hours ago, Preadator889 said:

Lightening network doesn't show the careful fashion to transaction. Rather it's a system of division back without any fee through a channel. The barely fee we state to recompense is, payment for the direct creator.

And what do you have to say about the fastness of the transaction? I heard bitcoin lightning assist in processing transaction faster in the blockchain

I think with the time the Blockchain technology will overcharge, so the transaction time process will be very very slow, but if they are looking to reduce the charge about that, the Lightening Network is the best option and  instant.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif