Daily Free Bitcoin ( Hot ) - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi everyone.
I want to make a page to find Airdrop or Coins that you get for free. 🔥

I hope members here share the link with the free Bitcoin Program, Token free or Coin Free.

ATTENTION !!
Only allowed to share free program links directly into the wallet. 🔥 🔥

Happy Free ! 🌞

Edited by ajizz
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

44 minutes ago, ajizz said:

Hi everyone.

I hope members here share the link with the free Bitcoin Program, Token free or Coin Free.

ATTENTION !!

Happy Free ! 🌞

Do you just want to make a page ? Will you make a website about airdrops in the future too ?If so,I have a really good domain 🙂

Now you earn per post 0.00001000 satoshi from this forum.You also earn good btc if you have a bitcointalk good ranking account, you can work signature campaign bitcointalk service section.

• +1 1

Hi, can you give me detailed information?exactly what we should do. Is there a link et on the topic? Can you share if there is?
Edited by ylmzselcuk

1 hour ago, saddamali said:

Now you earn per post 0.00001000 satoshi from this forum.You also earn good btc if you have a bitcointalk good ranking account, you can work signature campaign bitcointalk service section.

Do you know how can we add some texts or other things to our signature space ? Can you please help me.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, ajizz said:

Hi everyone.

ATTENTION !!

Happy Free ! 🌞

Very good brother, and thank you a lot, yes we need some topic like that, because it help us to get some extra money, also sometimes it help to recover some losses, so i hope if everyone here show us, some good links of faucets, or any thing that give free coin, directly to the wallet. i will be grateful for him, 

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Почему здесь так мало информации по теме аирдропов  их и так тяжело искать думал на этом сайте их будет много.Хотя и других тем здесь полно так что все нормально

well this is a good idea brother , go a head we are with you and waiting for the site , but i think bitcoin is high price now so most of site not giving too much coins .

It’s nice to have something like this, to make some money by posting here, i mean it’s not a lot of money but it’s still something. You cab buy a few cigarettes and a coffe everyday.

• +1 1

How To Get Bitcoin And Make Free Bitcoin Easily. Bitcoin faucet is one of the easiest ways to get "free" bitcoin when you first start. Mikrotask allows users to earn crypto money by completing small tasks online ranging from filling out surveys, installing applications, or completing simple tasks.

Hope you had added the yobit airdrop in your web page. They are giving 100 coins for free to all yobit users. Besides who holds YO they will gain YO*100 coins. Today is the last day. You can add CryptoTalk too as this site giving 1000 satoshi per post. You may find more airdrops from Telegram. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/28/2019 at 5:55 PM, saddamali said:

Now you earn per post 0.00001000 satoshi from this forum.You also earn good btc if you have a bitcointalk good ranking account, you can work signature campaign cryptotalk service section.

bitcointalk campain has some limitation for new users there and you must first accept with some manager. but yobit cryptotalk campaign is almost easy to earn even with their 100 post rule for new members. what do you think?

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Thank you. Many members would be interested. But we hope only good and honest airdrop will be put in place. Because, as you know, there are a lot of petty airdrops and scams.

wow thats very interesting to know that you are starting a website for earning coins. try make faucets and airdrop based websites they are much popular now days. and u can also add small task job also..wishing you good luck for future 

In any case, it will make you a little rich. Bitcoin gives an incentive to move on and inspires strength and confidence in the future. 

There are hundreds of so-called Bitcoin “faucets” where you can receive regular satoshis by performing some simple tasks, from clicking on the banners and links to entering a captcha. 

• +1 1

Ого, раздача биткоина, это что-то новое. Всё мы думаем что биткоина никто не будет раздавать, а если задуматься то 10 лет назад люди покупали пиццу за биткоины. Очень интересная раздача

there are many websites where you can get some Bitcoin very small amounts that's the only problem, coinpot faucet, zapread get some satohsis for writing  post, microlancer get pay for doing tasks or jobs.

As mentioned above, by making publications you can earn 1000 satoshis for each publication. It is an excellent way to gather btc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Another way to get some Bitcoin is for you to become a daily trader, but for this you must put to risk your dollars or Bitcoin so it is not free by any means. Like you can get 1.01 btc daily trade for a 0.5% to 3% in the daily movements and after trading fees you get to keep from 0.005 to 0.03, that to me will be a good amount of bitcoin daily. But is not free and a lot risky.

Honestly, apart from the rewards that we earn from this forum i think the other better way to earn is by trading and investing. There are many sites offering good investing plans, you just need to learn about trading and investing then you'll earn some profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!