Tips To Detect Scam Websites - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Tips To Detect Scam Websites

On 10/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Cryptohash said:

6 Useful tips which will help you to find Scam sites

Check link is totally virus free using - Virus Total

Check website is secure or not - Near website name in left corner

Search -> Website name + Review

Content search - Copy paste all content - To google search

Any Programs with team member -> copy paste all there photo in google image and check for image detail.

Check and Report - scamadviser

If you got any good idea other than this or any stuff to be added 🙂 you can share below

Now a day many scammers are on the crypto world. They always try to scam with any one. So don't click on fake website link otherwise you may scams.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Cryptohash said:

Any Programs with team member -> copy paste all there photo in google image and check for image detail.

If you got any good idea other than this or any stuff to be added 🙂 you can share below

Now a day many scammers are on the crypto world. They always try to scam with any one. So don't click on fake website link otherwise you may scams.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many scam and fake sites these days.. Thanks for sharing this informative topic with us! Each one should believe if this site is scam or not before opening it.. Especially for these sites which pay a huge amount if money but they are fake!

You have to try ScamAdviser website ! it's a good website to make tell you if this website is scam or not ! all you have to do is entering the website and he will tell you about it 

Scam sites sometimes are hard to detect but I think by following your tips it can be made easy for us and these websites are every where especially in cryptocurrency we must be very careful with them the so called cloud mining websites.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:35 PM, Cryptohash said:

Yeah, you ways also work but we don't have to trust sites which have all that you said, there are so meany investing sites which are legit at firs and they pay for there users and after some days they still the users money and they disapire.

This method is effective, but in some sites it does not achieve a lot of results, but there is a new application to detect fraudulent sites that you can install on your computer and create synchronization with the browser and it will alert you when entering any fraudulent site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:35 PM, Cryptohash said:

Most times I just google the projects/website name and add next to it "scam", or "scam accusation". If there is some discussion on a forum about it, it will bring it on top. Still if I don't find anything it doesn't meant the website is legit. I don't risk and wait to find more information after a while. Also the source of information is important.

Thank you for providing these steps. We should always review any website before we trust it and join because there are many fake sites and if we do not be careful we can be scammed with them.

On 5/16/2020 at 6:30 AM, George10 said:

Scam sites sometimes are hard to detect but I think by following your tips it can be made easy for us and these websites are every where especially in cryptocurrency we must be very careful with them the so called cloud mining websites.

Scam is not hard to know, some could be hard to know but very few, and if you are not greedy, you will not fall for any scam. Like me, I have never fallen for any scam because it is easy to sight out a scam and avoid it. 

The reason why people fall for scam is because they do not know what and where they are investing, also they do not research to know is the site is legit or not. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:35 PM, Cryptohash said:

I often get scam projects, with this information maybe in the future I can see what is good and what is bad. Thank you by the way.

You could easy search it on Google and check the ratings and other visitors comments, rather than going directly to visit the sites 

All these tips are very great to avoid the most of the scams sites, but i would like to add one in specific which hasn't been mentioned yet, and it's the analysis of elements.

You see, when you are entering in a new project like an ICO or an Airdrop you probably should be able to see some things that are direct warnings to get out of that page I'm referring to things like; The grade of trustiness on its appearance, the level of work and innovation that you could see in this first look, their roadmap (if they not have one, it's a bad signal), their activities in their campaign (like crowfundings or selfdrops, these are the most used in scam sites), the acurracy of their annoucements and even just if the name of the coin it's written with the correct capital letters.

When you combine all these elements which I just said you could develop a kind of "instinct" to recognize if in the 90% of the cases if a new project it's a scam or not, regards ^^.

Certainly wonderful knowledge brother. A totally free in addition have urge once you hadn't covered Scamadviser in that respect there. I personally use course smart really when I discover it worthwhile. It goes without mention they are simply an unusually important websites. The software aids you have knowledge of services Dominion, Their age, Appeal and additionally search engine ranking consistent with status. Wonderful activity continue.

Certainly wonderful knowledge brother. A totally free in addition have urge once you hadn't covered Scamadviser in that respect there. I personally use course smart really when I discover it worthwhile. It goes without mention they are simply an unusually important websites. The software aids you have knowledge of services Dominion, Their age, Appeal and additionally search engine ranking consistent with status. Wonderful activity continue.

That all tips can be a good way to detect or identify the scam website, although we still don't know if that website will scam us or not. But as long as we can be careful about whatever we want to do, I am sure that we can prevent from getting a scam by other people. We can feel that if something is wrong, so we can make a decision to continue or leave the site without we try to know more. But we must be aware because the scammers will try the other way to get the people money so they will use and search that way.

You always have to be aware and verify that it is the correct domain, preferably leave it saved in bookmarks or enter it manually in the address bar. With the growing value that cryptocurrencies have taken, there are many who are looking for the easy way out by stealing them.

Hello, good advice in this post, i add that they be careful with the emails that arrive to our mail, sometimes we open it and a virus enters us and we are hacked. you have to be careful.

Excellent post, since like me there are many beginners who have just started crypto and need this type of support in terms of avoiding any scam, thanks friend

Very useful tutorial post. I just use windows defender. 
Some of their scam sites use the same theme and only have different names.
We better save the original site address by bookmarks.

On 28.10.2019 at 14:35, Cryptohash said:

It's only tell us about using https protocol. Nothing more.

I found this a good topic to comment on, I always like to know everything about fraudulent sites and how they can be avoided, so as not to be scammed or wasting time, but it is true that cryptoword is growing faster every year with this many opportunities arise To obtain benefits and at the same time more fraudulent and scammers abound every day, you must have a good eye not to fall for this, but generally when we are beginners and we are in that search for not having any knowledge on this subject we fall into that error It would be good if everyone read more about these topics from the beginning.

• +4 1

Most of the famous sites specify seasonal periods in the year to display their products at attractive prices, a period that fraudsters use to create fake sites a few days or months before this period, so it would be a smart move to search for the date of creation of these sites before purchasing..
 To verify this, there are several methods, the most famous of which is the Google search engine, which gives you more details, through the Search Tools tab, through which you specify a specific date and then choose any time under the search. box.
 For example, we are now in the year 2016, if you entered an old date such as 1/1/2014 and the search results for the site appeared on the specified date, then you are on the right path, and if it did not appear in the results and was using the names of the famous sites, then inevitably it is from the fake sites, and in any case this method will not appear  You get search results for all new sites, whether fake or authentic٪

My way of detecting fraudulent pages is when they tell me that they will make me a millionaire in no time. Making money takes time and effort so when a company promises you very good things in a very short time you should immediately be suspicious.
It is better to invest in platforms that already have a track record and proof that they do pay.