Tips To Detect Scam Websites - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Tips To Detect Scam Websites

This is really great mostly for new in crypto. this forum are really amazing always giving us the tips how to avoid this kind of stuffs. and also aware us from those scammers new idea. good job for you people. bless you. 

Certainly wonderful knowledge brother. A totally free in addition have urge once you hadn't covered Scamadviser in that respect there. I personally use course smart really when I discover it worthwhile. It goes without mention they are simply an unusually important websites. The software aids you have knowledge of services Dominion, Their age, Appeal and additionally search engine ranking consistent with status. Wonderful activity continue.

thank you for sharing information. Usually I prefer looking for a website name + review, if there is no review about the website (new website) I will avoid the website

That all tips can be a good way to detect or identify the scam website, although we still don't know if that website will scam us or not. But as long as we can be careful about whatever we want to do, I am sure that we can prevent from getting a scam by other people. We can feel that if something is wrong, so we can make a decision to continue or leave the site without we try to know more. But we must be aware because the scammers will try the other way to get the people money so they will use and search that way.

Hello brother , have a good day with crtptotalk. we are see day by day crypto currency increase to world wide.It is very digital money its can help all people to money security .But this time some peope theyare dishonest make a coin and sell it on ico .Ico meaning intial coin offering.After selling coin or token they scam there project.so if we buy a coin from ico we need open our eyes.

Tips are really good, but there are also specialized sites in the examination of counterfeit or mined you can search on the Internet and make sure the site such as:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/url
You put the URL and give you information about it
There is also the Metamask tool which is an ERC20 wallet as well as a phishing site verification service that automatically detects these sites.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:35 PM, Cryptohash said:

6 Useful tips which will help you to find Scam sites

Check link is totally virus free using - Virus Total

Check website is secure or not - Near website name in left corner

Search -> Website name + Review

Content search - Copy paste all content - To google search

Any Programs with team member -> copy paste all there photo in google image and check for image detail.

Check and Report - scamadviser

If you got any good idea other than this or any stuff to be added 🙂 you can share below

Wooow! Thank  you so much for  sharing this tips to detect scam  websites. I really appreciated this.

Yes these all tips is  very useful for us and we can easily detect the scam site through these tips and thanks for sharing these good tips to the users for the forum.

There are currently growing number recommendations for Faucets, Airdrop, referral links, etc. you always have to be attentive, I use Total Virus.

The custom infected links is a classic way to catch you, above all take you fake sites.

thank you. Good recommendations.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don't do that anymore because sometimes I avoid the right one ( get wrong analyze ). Now I only try to ask people opinion that already visit and join in the website, their opinion will become my solutions. Get testimony much you can to get the real fact and so far is good.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:05 PM, Binbillal007 said:

Search for It's review on Google, you can be able to identify a scam project from other people review on the platform

Yeah on google search you can easily identify that which project is a scam project and in google have many people post their review about project.

Pharming and other hacking techniques is common especially if there is money on side. To avoid this techniques for me we must sure that the site is encrypted by SSL/TLS protocol to protect the data to easily understand what I mean find the lock on the side of the browser's URL Field.

IMG_20191218_184810.jpg

When you are surfing the internet there are many scam sites and sites that transfers malware or other virus's there are ways to detect scam sites first see the domain this can tell you if the website is scam or not or you can search in Google scamadvisor or other sites that tell you if the site is SCAM.

The problem with Virus Total is that anyone can "verify" the links as safe, so lets say I have a malware infected site. I can use different IP's to verify that site so when people look at it, it shows that its safe for use or "false flagged".

On 10/28/2019 at 5:35 PM, Cryptohash said:

6 Useful tips which will help you to find Scam sites

Check link is totally virus free using - Virus Total

Check website is secure or not - Near website name in left corner

Search -> Website name + Review

Content search - Copy paste all content - To google search

Any Programs with team member -> copy paste all there photo in google image and check for image detail.

Check and Report - scamadviser

If you got any good idea other than this or any stuff to be added 🙂 you can share below

It will help us to find a genuine project. I join many airdrops. There were some fake websites who got my email and password. I didn't know about that. Now I know that I will join on after check the website genuine or fake.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There are some things that you can check to see if a website is scam or not.

1 - Check connection to see if it is secure or not. Legit websites usually have secure connections.

2 - Analyze the earning program of the website. A legit website should have reasonable earning program. Legit websites only claim to pay the amount of money they can earn themselves. Scam websites claim to pay you unusually high earnings per day which is even impossible to imagine.

3 - Do a web search about the website to see if it has performed well and has high or low ratings.

4 - Don't trust any payment proof because posting wrong proofs is easy for scammers. Only check payment proofs in other websites that has been uploaded by the members.

5 - Scam websites require you to deposit some money to be able to withdraw your money.

What if my account along with email get hacked? I have no way to prove or recover but as long as I have an stake address here with signed message, I can prove that I'm the real owner of the account.

The tips are quite useful, but I can say that the easiest way not to get into scam sites is to know the domain by heart.

yes, it is an excellent and useful guide, before investing in any site you have to do your research, see if the website is reported as a scam on internet, see the credibility of the team, if they already have previous experience in the sector, you must be careful in short

Nowadays there are various types of scam websites available and they use spam projects and distract users by its contents and you are providing great information for detecting such spam sites.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:06 AM, mustbizzy said:

There are numerous ways in detecting scam site one of the ways is using virus total free to verify the link of the website one has to be careful and vigilant so that you will not fall in victim

Yes we have to install a good antivirus with a legit key to protect your computer for any viruses or Trojans because all website use some scripts to attack non secure device

20 hours ago, Minnamusa said:

It's all about search. no problem correspond with you but in my estimation i don't hope location like scamadviser we discovery a destiny of scam re-examination on it.so the principle thing is search 

Yes it's all about search but i really don't trust those websites like scamadviser or other because we have a lot of scam website and on those websites you see that is safe and trusted

Today here in the forum there is an Link (download) and it did not have the https format but the http format.

The first thing to do when you doubt the link, is to do nothing, phishing is such an easy method to perform because people are compulsive to click.

So it seemed strange to me, I used total virus:

I wanted to make a topic of that,  but the Topic already exists, use the search engine. The keyword "total virus".

There is only one Theme, great.

Edited by alexisfuentes
address x link

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

A great tutorial it is important to be careful with this web-sites but in the same time its hard to detect a scam web-site in my opinion