Crypto ATMs: Yes or no? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aika

Crypto ATMs: Yes or no?

It came to my attention that recently on my country were inaugurated 2 crypto ATMs, for a total of 4 running in the country. 

They seem small investments from private parties, people can go to these ATMs and pay with crypto currencies (BTC, ETH, DASH, DAI) for their purchases, or put dollars (widely available in the street right now) or local currency to buy any of these coins.

Would you use an crypto ATM if they are available near your place? Are they trustworthy?

Link of the news (in spanish): https://www.noticiascol.com/2019/10/27/ya-son-dos-los-cajeros-automaticos-para-comprar-criptomonedas-en-venezuela/

8 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

I think it is a good initiative to introduce cryptocurrencies in a country, I hope that it will be implemented in other areas too and people will start using it as a means of daily payment.

Well here crypto is slowly gaining acceptance, I have seen small business that accept crypto, so yes, an ATM will make crypto more known.

4 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

However, I understand that Bitcoin ATMs are charging good fees so I might not be a regular customer with the machine, that if there is a better alternative

Yep, the fees are something to keep in mind. You could be losing more money than intended if you're buying any coins. But it seems a good alternative as payment method for products and services. Near my house there is a liquour store that have some of these ATMs, lol.

20 minutes ago, aika said:

It came to my attention that recently on my country were inaugurated 2 crypto ATMs, for a total of 4 running in the country. 

They seem small investments from private parties, people can go to these ATMs and pay with crypto currencies (BTC, ETH, DASH, DAI) for their purchases, or put dollars (widely available in the street right now) or local currency to buy any of these coins.

Would you use an crypto ATM if they are available near your place? Are they trustworthy?

Link of the news (in spanish): https://www.noticiascol.com/2019/10/27/ya-son-dos-los-cajeros-automaticos-para-comprar-criptomonedas-en-venezuela/

Yes it is very beneficial if someone have ATM for bitcoin in their country. These time saving machines for the crypto users and is a great facility. It is also a secure way to cashout or buy bitcoin.

Hmm that was good news, your country was of course have good a future by starting to adopting cryptocurrency to traditional finance, i just hope my country will do this same too. Well, It would be nice if you try to review it if possible, Cheers!

I have heard about crypto atm time and again. I may use it if it is available around me. But, how does crypto ATM actually work? I really wanted to know this.

Yes, I will use the ATM for cryptocurrencies. I have crypto and I think I will consider it the best way to pay for me.

1 hour ago, aika said:

Yes i will use them, Yes they can be trusted! there are so many ATM machines in cryptocurrency now all over the world and this is a good addition for the global development of cryptocurrency. this also attract more people to invest in crypto.

What will give stability to cryptocurrencies is usability so that they are gradually more stable, which is why any mechanism that helps to promote use such as points of sale, ATMs that are more for private use is very helpful. , since those of us in this world of cryptocurrencies know that we can pay from purses but the other people are still unaware.

If there is Crypto ATMs in my country, I would definitely use it. It will be easy for me to convert bitcoin into fiat or fiat convert to bitcoin that would be awesome.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes that is a good idea but keep in mind that those equipments are prone to hackers and will immediately get suspended as it contains bitcoins which has a very high value on the market. 

To have cryptocurrency ATM is a good resource to cash out your altcoins if you want. Currently In most of the countries governments are reluctant to accept cryptocurrency as legal currency. If crypto currency is accepted across the globe in major developed countries than it would easier to have crypto ATMs.

It would be really great to have such an ATM on my street, or at least in my city. I hope that there will be more positive moments in crypto and I will see changes for the better in our country. I would like it to be YES.

pxf.jpg

I would use it if ever there were an atm for crypto here in my place. I think it will help people here to understand cryptocurrency much better. And will make the bitcoin price higher. I am exited on having that in our place. 

so far in my country there are still no ATMs for bitcoin and altcoin. I really hope it is in my country. the reason in my country cryptocurrency is still illegal and can only invest or trade. in my country legitimate payments / transactions only use fiat currency in my country.

4 hours ago, aika said:

Yes, I have crypto atms a couple of times. Usually they have high commissions so it's better if you find another way to cash out your coins. But the occasional transaction here and there they are fine I guess! 

49 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

It would be very good if true crypto ATM can be realized in the area where I live. This will make crypto more recognized by people, and many new investors will be interested with cryptocurrency. It also makes it easier for us to attract crypto in fiat form.

It's not that great. I have several ATMs in the area where I live but I do not use them. It is very expensive to trade Bitcoin with them. It probably differs from the company that manages these ATMs.

• Useful or interesting 1

They are trustworth but the fees are too high.Some of them even charge %8 fees per buying or selling.So I would not recommend it to you

Definitely a big yes! Crypto customer terminals provide the easiest possible public access to products and services in the marketplace, a convenient gateway for purchasing cryptocurrencies and great visibility.

32 minutes ago, alicenora said:

They are trustworth but the fees are too high.Some of them even charge %8 fees per buying or selling.So I would not recommend it to you

I'm hopeful these will go down as the market -and minds- opens.

20 hours ago, aika said:

I would definitely test it out with a small amount first. There is an ATM in a mall in a city near me, but I haven't gone to check it out yet. I will do so the next time I'm in the area. Maybe it's an easier way to withdraw cash.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Bitcoin still faces some regulatory constraints in many countries around the world. However, its popularity does not seem to decrease because the number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world continues to increase. The total number of Bitcoin ATMs worldwide has reached 5,588, according to the latest data taken from Coin ATM Radar. So bitcoin or crypto ATMs must still exist because more and more people are using crypto.

10 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Ohh, I didn't know that. It turns out that the cost of converting bitcoin to fiat is expensive, I guess the transaction fee almost the same as in exchanges. Thank you friend for the information, it really helped me.

At the ATMs in my area I have no FEE on withdrawal but instead if I want to sell Bitcoin and withdraw USD I have a course of $ 8659 when in exchanges it is $ 9400.

yes now a days crypto atms are the necessary for every person, we need atms in the every city of the country where we can easily buy and cash out the crypto, the big issue of the bitcoin is sometimes it cash out become hard.

Hard Worker 😎😎

i think few country all ready bitcoin atm.but look interested for the live rates for cryptocurrency on atm. higher or lower fee for withdrawal

On 10/28/2019 at 3:49 PM, aika said:

I have used these ATMs in UAE this work with many factors, i have also used in my local country with wirex card but it some time deduct 10$ ATM fees so terrible. But the system in UAE is very good because there are three option, if you have wirex or any crypto card then no fees will apply on it. And second is the you just touch on ATM and enter amount of dollars you want to out, if it have reserve then it would say YES otherwise show insufficient reserve, with this method we can draw 1000$ per time. So once we enter amount the address and qr appear and we just have to send the exact amount once you send then with in 20 second it give you dollars. One ATM is near a mall where you can also insert hardware wallet and draw your money.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄