Unusual statistics in post deletion - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
helloworld

Unusual statistics in post deletion

I have been silently observing some of the users in this forum. it's good that some of the users are creating good contents but most of the users are making fake conversations, very low value posts, Most importantly they are having pages after pages of conversations where technically after 10 to 12 posts you will not find any more valuable conversations to read. it is usual that a lot of posts will be deleted and the fact is indeed there are a lot of posts those got deleted from some of the users but some other users have not much post which were deleted even some of them has made over 2k posts. If I bring you some number then may be it will make sense.

Here the displayed post counts and real posts counts of top 8 members with deleted post ration.

cryptokram

Displayed- 3798
Actual- 118*25+15= 2965
Deleted- 833 | ration 21.93%
Archive link- http://archive.is/Sfjdr

xBDT Script

Displayed- 3482
Actual- 120*25+2= 3002
Deleted- 480 | ration 13.79%
Archive Link- https://archive.is/xdPIQ

Dimarrik

Displayed- 2954
Actual- 114*25+11= 2861
Deleted- 93 | ration 3.15%
Archive- https://archive.is/W77Js

Кукуруза

Displayed- 2685
Actual- 104*25+18= 2618
Deleted- 67 | ration 2.50%
Archive- https://archive.is/fT1VW

Pyatka

Displayed-2639
Actual- 104*25+3= 2603
Deleted- 36 | ration 1.36%
Archived-https://archive.is/EbYgf

Gorigor

Displayed-2551
Actual- 98*25+12= 2462
Deleted- 89 | ration 3.49
Archived- https://archive.is/08wvv

hexwin

Displayed- 2282
Actual- 79*25+1= 1976
Deleted- 306 | ration 13.40
Archive Link- https://archive.is/hpFhI

okela

Displayed- 2221
Actual- 85*25+8= 2133
Deleted- 88 | ration 3.96
Archived- https://archive.is/Ekr3S

Do you see any unusual stats here?

• Useful or interesting 3

Nice statistics.... and you spent a lot of time 'observing'
My observation is that members from Russia don't have almost any posts deleted....

PS
Do you know that having Alt accounts on this forum will get you banned?

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

My observation is that members from Russia don't have almost any posts deleted....

OH, so you see also the number of post today moving that way. that is why i am taking screen shots everytime.

8 minutes ago, helloworld said:

here the displayed post counts and real posts counts of top 8 members with deleted post ration.

you dont know what you are observing. those number displayed are contents.

contents = post + chat message + status update + topic + deleted post

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Do you think this is the loyalty of the moderators? Or the problem is what you write and your messages are more likely to be deleted?

4 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Do you think this is the loyalty of the moderators? Or the problem is what you write and your messages are more likely to be deleted?

I don't know why but I see they also write a lot... and they have 10 times less erased comments.
Someone wrote over 2861 posts in less than one month and only 93 deleted... 
or 2600 and only 36 deleted...

btw many of topics and post where erased, and I can't track everything,
but we need notifications for this finally...

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't know why but I see they also write a lot... and they have 10 times less erased comments.

is there a way to see that buddy? i also want to know about that, its been a long day for me and taken out more than 100 in just 2 hours span. sharing it will be good 😄 

To OP

Make more observation in this forum and research a lot you should know more about statistics. 

btw many of topics and post where erased, and I can't track everything,
but we need notifications for this finally...

I guess they have less messages deleted because they discuss mining and cryptocurrency. They do not lead discussions in recurring topics. In the English thread, at least 20% are repetitive topics in which moderators already had a discussion and a topic, and top participants from the English section always write in these topics, so it turns out that the moderator comes in and removes the repetitive topic and all the messages in it. These are my assumptions

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

I guess they have less messages deleted because they discuss mining and cryptocurrency. They do not lead discussions in recurring topics. In the English thread, at least 20% are repetitive topics in which moderators already had a discussion and a topic, and top participants from the English section always write in these topics, so it turns out that the moderator comes in and removes the repetitive topic and all the messages in it. These are my assumptions

Really? There must be no spam at all in Russian section.
People would also speak better in other language Local Boards... but we don't have them, so people write bs, and stupid bad translated posts 

Edited by hexwin

I agree with the post and what you said as most people are making clueless posts and once the contest is over the forum will be calm. I too got tired by reading crap posts and deleted posts of mine too.

I had only one thing in the last that not to spend more time here anymore. 

Edit mine also got deleted nearly 200 posts.

Edited by cryptosix

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

People would also speak better in other language Local Boards... but we don't have them, so people write bs, and stupid bad translated posts 

There is much less spam in the Russian section, it is there, but it is rare. And basically spam in the form of messages of the same type, which are written on the topic, but their own personal thoughts are not disclosed. Every day I send at least 30 complaints to posts in the English thread of the forum, and a maximum of 10 in Russian. And this despite the fact that I speak Russian and it is easier for me to find spam in the Russian forum thread. Do you understand?

There is another problem in the Russian forum thread; children came to the forum and discuss computer games. Every day I send a report on such topics, but they do not stop.
Of course, there are not hundreds of such topics, 1-3 per day, but they are there and I personally enrage.

Edited by deskuznetsov

1 minute ago, deskuznetsov said:

There is much less spam in the Russian section, it is there, but it is rare. And basically spam in the form of messages of the same type, which are written on the topic, but their own personal thoughts are not disclosed. Every day I send at least 30 complaints to posts in the English thread of the forum, and a maximum of 10 in Russian. And this despite the fact that I speak Russian and it is easier for me to find spam in the Russian forum thread. Do you understand?

I agree and as I can read Russian I admit It looks much cleaner.
But it is hard to write almost 3000 posts so far and have so  little deleted messages 😕
I would also write much better and keep cleaner my Local section btw if I was local mod.

15 minutes ago, hexwin said:

@epidemia is Russian and active on that board. So I think he deleted spam before anyone reported it. And i think Mods should lock this thread. Because it's not useful to discuss number of post.

Edited by lucky80

I agree and as I can read Russian I admit It looks much cleaner.
But it is hard to write almost 3000 posts so far and have so  little deleted messages 😕
I would also write much better and keep cleaner my Local section btw if I was local mod.

Just leave reports, moderators 24/7 online, at any time my reports are processed in 2-5 minutes.
But you should not abuse it, if you see spam for sure, a copy of the message then yes, but if a person simply writes with errors, through a translator ... Then you can’t forbid him to do so. I think it then looks like racism. If you have a different skin color, then it’s stupid for me not to communicate with you. Do you understand what I mean? People from different countries also sit in the Russian branch of the forum, not only from Russia, but also from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and many more countries of the former USSR. And each country has its own national language.

13 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Just leave reports, moderators 24/7 online, at any time my reports are processed in 2-5 minutes.
But you should not abuse it, if you see spam for sure, a copy of the message then yes, but if a person simply writes with errors, through a translator ... Then you can’t forbid him to do so. I think it then looks like racism.

OK... can I come to russian section than and use bad translations that have no meaning at all? No I can't. 
Even translated post need to have some meaning or else I will report them all,
because they are ruining whole Topics conversations like that., and that has nothing to do with bloody racism.

I also see that some members can write 200 post in 24 hours with no post deleted.... 😂

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Cryptokram ratio is quite high but often times, your deleted post has nothing to do with you as moderators pull down topics after days and you tends to lose your comments on such threads.

I just got huge deleted post to day like 1 sec = 40+ post and another 70+ post in just a sec again.

BTW, the difference of my content to post in not really about the deleted post or comments. i have also chat messages with different people asking me privately and i will tell you they are way more than 200+ i think.

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Even translated post need to have some meaning or else I will report them all,

Yes, I agree with you on this. The meaning in the message should remain and not turn into a mess. Are you a native English speaker and is it therefore painful for you to read error messages?

8 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Yes, I agree with you on this. The meaning in the message should remain and not turn into a mess. Are you a native English speaker and is it therefore painful for you to read error messages?

No, I am not native english speaker, but I learn and improve my english every day,
as well as my russian language skills.
Those messages are very painful and nobody can understand them.
Have you seen this thing in other crypto forums? 
- No, because this posts are also reported and deleted

Here is topic where I will post worst cases of bad translation:

Edited by hexwin

I think you just kept on tracking all people . Its a good report i think you reported it to all mod to where i see mods already like your post

Thank you for your work, I’ll close the topic so that there are no disputes.
We treat all users equally in all sections of the forum.
I remind you, we’ll surely check all the messages of the top 10