Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, Kimmy So said:

in my own opinion, long term holding is a clever strategy because you just have to wait for the perfect opportunity to earn a good or higher profit. you just need a patience.  

Your opinion is true and I agree with your opinion.

Saving for the long term requires extra patience so you can make a big income, but you have to set a good strategy to get a good profit. And most importantly patience is needed in doing business online here.

3 minutes ago, Kami said:

Because the dont know about trading or mining or gaming or no any good work on online ao that why the say man just do trade long time hold is not good on my point of view.

If you do not know how to trade or you do not have time to study the phenomenon then investing in cryptocurrencies for HOLD is also very good. The only remark would be to have a set target, not to miss some ATHs.

3 minutes ago, Kami said:

But man its totly depand upon the market if you wait long time and market will down you not get good profit then what you do ? Its totly depend upon market man .

Cyclically, all cryptocurrencies reach a new ATH. Even if their prices fall between cycles, they always return on the upward trend. If you get a cryptocurrency without trading, in time you will make a profit. Only if you have a sales order placed at the price you want.

5 minutes ago, Kami said:

Why you not do a trading man now you know about the btc rate and market of eth litcoin or alter coin so friends just do a trading and get good profit on my openion long trum invast is not good for me.

I still believe that if you do not have time to learn things about the cryptocurrency market, about trading, it is enough to hold coins and in time you win.
About me, I can tell you that I do daily trading, and even do it successfully

Indeed the statements of some people that you say are not completely true but because of the volatile cryptocurreny basis they also assume that the long term is a bad idea and I agree with this a little. Although it is not entirely true, but this is not an investment that is too good for the long term, and I prefer short term investments.

of course, not even bad for yourself but also the market. Long-term holding is the same as we only save assets without doing anything and we also do not know whether later the assets we store can grow or not. what is clear when we have long-term products, there will be no activity in the market and nothing will happen to the market in the future whether it will go down or up. it would be better for us to trade daily, besides we can monitor every day for the profit we can get, the market will also be pumped because of transaction activity or trading volume every day.

Goog Luck 🖕

14 hours ago, Kami said:

Tell me what you do on trade or how you trade ? Yes if any one have no time to gove trading then hold is 2nd opction or hold in difrnt coin and keep tuch with market and then buy it and hold it.

Most transactions I do on altcoins / BTC. On sharp increases in bitcoin, after two red candles come out in USD and I expect the price correction to be able to buy bitcoin cheaper

Because we need to keep patient in long term crypto trade. We can't make a big amount of money by long term trade & I have seen many altcoin which price has never rise up again that's why long term holding isn't good.

Holding coins is hard specially because if its many. You will be frustrated from managing those coins so you should just need to be a normal person that uses bitcoin specially if you can't handle the job.

Long term holders usually earn more profit because they wait until the price reaches the minimum and wait again until it reaches the peak. They don't burst into action like short term or daily traders. They have less anxiety and have more time to analyze the market trends and price movements.

I think in the world of cryptocurrency, long term and short term investments are both good methods which suit different people with various needs. No one can say which one is better or the worse. Although long term investors usually gain more benefits but it is possible that a professional short term holder can earn more profit during the time of long term money holding. Both methods are good. It depends on your level of skill and experience to make the most out of them.

14 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Long term holders usually earn more profit because they wait until the price reaches the minimum and wait again until it reaches the peak. They don't burst into action like short term or daily traders. They have less anxiety and have more time to analyze the market trends and price movements.

I think in the world of cryptocurrency, long term and short term investments are both good methods which suit different people with various needs. No one can say which one is better or the worse. Although long term investors usually gain more benefits but it is possible that a professional short term holder can earn more profit during the time of long term money holding. Both methods are good. It depends on your level of skill and experience to make the most out of them.

Yes  

Both are good choise for making profit in crypto world. in short term, traders hope for less profit and aquire that easily. but think about 20k price of btc when people bought it,,,,

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't want to say that people like that are stupid.  because everyone must have their respective advantages.  we can just think saying it is stupid but we will not know the advantages in what the world of investment.  just keep thinking positive

On 10/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, cafubrr said:

Seriously the long-term holders are the wise investors and we actually need to develop that type of trading mind set in other to really succeed in cryptocurrency investment. Many have seriously lose opportunities because they sell early than expected but the long term investors has there target and were they really want to be before selling and one of this day they will get there.

You are hundred percent right brother. Peole have misconception about holding coins the wise one are who hold it for a long period of time   

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Some coin are not safe to hold for long time. When anyone buy and hold long time with shitcoin they lost there total money . But if they buy bitcoin for long time they will like the long holding.

Exactly, so I don't think all crypto currency should be treated the same way as per hodling for a long time or short time cos this depends on the type of coins you have invested in, this should determine whether to hodl for a long time or not.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

i think some people of long term holding being bad is that, they are worried because it take too much time and they don’t have enough patient to wait for their profit.

I think they say this because they made long-term investments and just sold them, at a loss, which is not worth doing at all under any circumstances .

I think indeed holding assets for too long is not recommended, this will only make you an audience in crypto currency trading, because we all don't know when the value of coins will rise or fall again.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

When i discovered a number of people indicating of which extended holders and cases usually are not smart simply because hold waiting on hold this failures in addition to that is a dumb meme. Although when i tend not to go along with of which, due to the fact most of us imagine btc will probably mature all the more. What exactly ya think?

This  is true long term sometimes can be bad, because if you invested in token sometimes it can be dumped massively because of the increasing of total supply on the market.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, Ong Dod said:

Well maybe because other users dont have patience and not into long waiting and maybe they really need an fast income then holding is not for them, what's great in holding is that even you wait for long in the end you will see a great result.

Patience is the main key and i love it because if you have patience then you can make good money in it and i also earn good money through patience because i am a long term trader and every time i make patience when my trade is stuck then i wait for that and like this i make good money in the crypto trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Probably because they tried to do it themselves, but were afraid to keep their investment for a long time and suffered losses .

• -5 1

I do not see me being able to stay without negotiating even if the prices are down! For those who are patient in the long term it is their strategies that they may have other stable sources and earn a good living.

1 minute ago, anie3287 said:

Hodling is not bullshit. When we tag it as bullshit is when we don't hodl the right coins. Also don't hodl forever take profits at some point and invest in other projects. For example all coins saw a drastic upward trend sometime last year and right this moment, most of them are on a new low so once in profit, take your profit.

Holding is some what good if you hold bitcoin then it will sure give you some profit dont panic with bear market just be relax you are not alone in this world there is a huge que next to you ! 

Dream Big

Thanks

Regards

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot