Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

But if we talk about international online transaction then bitcoin can be the first choice for this rather than paypal or such remittance service because there is no limitation or freezing account.It's to find stores that accept bitcoin, I personally prefer like to use bitcoin for online transaction only. So when I buy something at stores then I still use fiat because I more consider bitcoin as an investment since the price is so volatile.

yeah everyone does have its own purpose. but not everyone is able to maintain their goals. including fake holders who are unable to discipline and survive in holding their coins. and actually sell at low prices only fake holders that hold and then sell at a cheap price in panic

Is not bad it is only very profit less unless you're holding a lot of money, taking an example plaiti trees expecting a profit after 10 years.

Just now, Binta Aliyy said:

I don't think there is anything bad about long term holding, for you to enjoy it you will have to resist the Lure of Penny Stocks

Yes in long term investment there is no any loss because the crypto price is increasing after high dump but those who are fear from long term i think they have lack of knowledge.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Perhaps because they see holding is losing their money and also risky because if the price of the electronics they dropped and they think there will be a big loss if it will continue and no early trade so I think that's one of the reasons why.

First, with prices rising price volatility is set to rise even faster, up to a point when the price would lose any meaning as a reference point. Further, we should not forget about altcoins, and if Bitcoin rises, they will rise too, and as is the case with volatility, they will rise faster, up to a point where they will start to receive more liquidity than Bitcoin (in absolute terms). In fact, both of these points have already been proven in practice. The bottom line is that Bitcoin price may hit a ceiling one day with the demand for it running dry Regarding Bitcoin being a deflationary currency as has been mentioned before, technically it is so, but it doesn't mean that its price is set to rise indefinitely.

Holding coins in the long time is a wise thing to do, many big Crypto Traders hold long time coin holders, and they also benefit more. However, to hold a long time coin, you need to buy coins at low prices and hold coins. Holding coins at low prices will increase the price once and for all, and the profitability is high.

Edited by sdsonjoy50

So now a days i think the long term investment have high risks and now investors can not predict the the coin future that that will be in the future and it is very hard for some investors that is why they prefer to day trading.

I don't remember that Warren Buffett said anything positive toward Bitcoin, let's be honest here (if I'm not mistaken, he has been one of the biggest critics of the coin). Or do you actually mean to say that Bitcoin is not the asset which anyone would be happy to have if the Bitcoin network went down for 10 years? After 10 years, when the network is back online, people will likely forget about Bitcoin completely, and it will cost next to nothing

In my opinion I don't think that long term hold is bad. Maybe those people think it bad due to they have some bad experience with that I mean maybe they lose their money when they hold coin for the long term.

Long time holding some times resky but if you know a sure prediction then you hold in long period and you sell it right time if you have no idea for future price your holding is just wast  

It Loos your price 

Long term holding may become bad if people forgot the existence of his or her coins because of busy life. Also it can be hacked if stored in long time.

Maybe because some people think if holding BTC for too long can harm them, because we don't know going forward this BTC exchange rate will go up or down.

I accept that the vast majority imagine that investing long time is terrible, citing now the market is uncertain, moreover people need the flexibility and income sans operation, so please choose the services instead of investing.

Some people don’t want to invest for long.Because their patients is low.They like to invest in less time.    

People who hold their crypto for a long is not dumb, they are really amazing to be honest because they are really patient. Holding is not even a bad thing because you are not losing your crypto. Holding bitcoin is really good because it's price is really volatile.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I hate to say it, but that is correct. Long term holding is bad because in the time you're holding your crypto, if you would day trade you can make 10X what you would by waiting for an increase in the market. Learn how to trade if you want to make consistent money.

By the time the price goes up on that crypto it's not going to be worth it in the end. You can long term hold with half your crypto, and day trade with the other half. 

1 minute ago, 1c0mplex1 said:

Maybe because they see holding is a lost of their money and also a risky because what if the price of the crypto their hold goes down and they think that there is a big lost if it will continue and not to trade early so i think that's one of the reason why.

If you post on a trusted cryptocurrency there is no need to worry, you will juts have o wait and the price will eventually go up.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:01 AM, xBDT Script said:

Both short term and long term have their own advantages and disadvantages. With long term, you may get bigger reward without taking much hassle. On the other hand, with short term, you have to follow a lot of things.

Long term investments are sometimes risky in case of cryptocurrency space, you know a lot of altcoin have disappear and it's possible that your holding will not be existed someday. On the other hand, short term investors can move anywhere since they are updated with the market.

I personally prefer long term holding but of course only the top ranked coin.

So in general long term holding is more profitable and is less risk if you hold on high ranked and trusted coins, My question is, how long in long term trading are we talking about?

Well, those people are definitely the ones who prefer trading their Bitcoins. It is bad for them because Bitcoin in the market keeps on getting up and down.

I think that they are not patient enough, you must hold it until there would be a massive pump on price.

I don't think that long term holding is bad because some times long time holding  gives us great profit but sometimes it also gives us loss so it is a mixture of profit and loss. 

In my perspective if you are a trader, then holding is not really an option for you because it's like your hiding your talent in yourself. but i think if you are experienced you can do both of this, trading and at the same time holding some coins that you think have the potential in this coming years. we have our own strategies and goals. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot