Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

On 10/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I agree with your thoughts.
Someone who says that long-term holders are stupid because they hold in the form of large losses means that they will seem to lack trust in a capable btc that will grow to be expensive and even bitcoin yields a lot of benefits for many people.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, babadoyv said:

Long term hodlers is the most clever one I think. They avoided themselves from getting into depression when the price of bitcoin is dipping and they can even enjoy their life happily without spending too much time on watching charts and trade. I think they are the most profitable one after ten years time.

I agreeing to this. Long term holders always think if they risk their bitcoin or not. They do not easy trade because they know when they feel it is the perfect timing

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Holder longer and  Wishing large sum.of profit is day dreaming .The holder miss or let go many profit earning opportunities because of holding he can make more profit by occasionally selling ans buying.Thia will double the profit and  give him more chances to invest in different places.

13 hours ago, izDazma said:

A long term holder is just waiting for a right time to buy or sell his/her cryptos. 

Yeah you are right. Long term holders are always winning if you able to choose the right project to buy in. Holders will only lose if you sell your assets when the price is dump and you dont have any patience to wait for next pump.

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/27/2019 at 11:55 PM, saintelincon said:

Holding bitcoin is the best way to maintain passive income, those who think otherwise is because they have lost enough to resent this basic and simple action, hold long term is better, do not stress and when you give yourself account, you have a lot of return in your hands, it's simple.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:55 AM, saintelincon said:

In fact, those who say these things are nothing but fools..
The bitcoin poor famine days are still low, but her futures will be much higher..
It is certain that those who made the mistake of Bitcoin will benefit in the future...

Edited by Angelina
  • +1 1

The fact is like that, that holding bitcoin for a long time will indeed suffer losses when the price of bitcoin falls. There are currently no signs that the price of bitcoin will rise again in its prime.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:09 AM, juos1s said:

yes. My country has a lot of sayings about this and I find that hoarding bitcoin is not something so stupid sometimes it's the opposite.

You have it right. We should follow the market and not to let it go and leave us. That way we will earn from holding. 

• -2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

People think it's bad only if they don't believe on the technology itself. However, if people truly believe that a certain technology would further grow in the future regardless of dumps, then they wouldn't worry about its volatility since it would go up either way.

• +4 1

I think so think only those people who sit on the exchange and trade bitcoin) Because I do not think so, I think on the contrary that you need to keep exactly a couple of coins in your wallet, which in a year will be able to rise in price. At the moment I do, only occasionally sit on the stock exchange.

2 hours ago, juos1s said:

I'm saying this is a long time, so I think it's always necessary to keep an eye on it, but I think it should not be too continuous when you need to accumulate, not trade.

But wouldn't trading the market with btc be a good option than to accumulate and keep, since you will be getting profit if you are trading?

This is not bad to me to hold . i think this is a wise decision for holding a coin for good price. but you can hold your coin when your holding coin is btc. the price of btc will go high. if you buy another coin you dont know when the price will high or down. so i prefer to buy btc and hold.

Maybe because they do not trust and they are unsure of what will happen to their coins. They want to check it most of the time.

They want a easy money, short term goals. No patience at all, You can wait while earning a lot of bitcoins. Like holding bitcoins in a near future if the value of bitcoins increased you can sell it. In investment you can also earn and mining you can earn while you're sleeping.

There are many reasons behind this facts so those peoples who are not like the long term strategy i think they have no experience about the long term investment or these peoples not taking more stress about to hold their capitals in crypto currencies for long time.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

It depends on what coins are you holding. If you hold bad coin, you could lose all. For me, holding bitcoin is the best way for holder but still can lose if you keep your coin on exchange wallet.

There are many reasons why holding is a waste of time and stupid action. What I often encounter is, they say that bitcoin is a currency not asset. With so many holders the longer the value will be higher, this is the opposite of the actual function of bitcoin as cryptocurrency.

I am not on any side, because everyone has the right of opinion and views.

And as much agree with the poster you replied to. It is the end result which matters, and here the end result for the total majority of us is hands down profit. You can be long, you can be short, but your goal is earning profits. not suffering losses any way you look at it. Indeed, there are different strategies and different approaches as to how we get there based on our understanding of the market (as well as misunderstanding, for that matter) but each of us wants profits in the end, not losses I wholeheartedly disagree with this view

• +3 1

Long-term holding may be considered bad for traders who have the type of trading daily, but good holding for investors

I think long terms holders are asset on the crypto-currency community instead of idiots. If you are not a long term holder of crypto then you should not an asset and hence you should be a curse for the community.

On 28.10.2019 at 07:55, saintelincon said:

If there is a financial opportunity to invest in bitcoin for a long time not to panic and especially, not to sell it if the price falls, then in the future you can make a profit from it. I think so

many traders do not like to hold long term because of the needs of each traders is different , and also the speed of return on investment quite long .

Long term investment will give you huge profit in the near future, and thats what when i started to hodl some of promising coins but the risk is so high if you want to go for long term Im a long term hodler and im not an idiot im just preparing for the future of my family.

• Useful or interesting 1

Long-term investors have earned the most in this market! Beginners do not understand this! Even those who bought bitcoin for 1000 in 2013 now with a good profit! The main thing is not to panic, do not sell, do not wait for a quick result!