Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Just now, tindical said:

Im a longterm spеculаtor alsо..i hаve а part оf tons сheаp сoins...i offer this соin when i sufficient tо resign my wоrk аnd cоncеntratе in сryptoсurrеnсy оnline work likе this gathеring.

Same here. There is a possibility your earned coins will have a higher value the time you invested it on on the right time. Long term holding is bad for those people that are not patient and want to earn money instantly. 

16 hours ago, benithomasha said:

I say they are just unwise, long term trading is better only good for patient people. It is profit guaranteed, but long term holding should be done on trusted coins.

Exactly, if you intend to invest on a long term, then be sure the coin is a trusted and I also believe this form crypto investment is good but don't also forget to monitor the market cos you can take profit before your targeted time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

12 minutes ago, Suzane said:

I think it’s because of the situation in the world. It is very unstable, and some people think that they just lose their money if they make a long term investment. 

No actually people do not know about bitcoin and do not know that in the long term the price of bitcoin increases because of the increasing demand. If they will know it then they will not consider it as bad. 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

If you hold bitcoin for long term it is very good. Because in the fact every year the price of bitcoin always increase. But if you hold the shitcoin or scam coin it is havoc for you.

• -5 1

2 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

If you hold bitcoin for long term it is very good. Because in the fact every year the price of bitcoin always increase. But if you hold the shitcoin or scam coin it is havoc for you.

Yeah if anyone want to hold their coins for long term then they have to keep in mind that they have to keep only high potential coins of active projects. 

3 minutes ago, CryingCrypt said:

You cannot earn anything if you hold your cryptocurrency too long because you cannot get any profit on that your just holding for nothing, there a lot of best way that you can earn while holding your coin too, like try to trade those coins to make a little profit or try to gambling if you want a large amount of income but you are taking risk.

But there are people who cannot do trade as it is not the work of everyone only expert traders can earn. These people have to hold their bitcoins and with the price increase they will get the profit as the coin will have higher value with time. 

On 10/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I disagree with a statement like that, because there is a type of trader who deliberately holds his bitcoin in the long run as an investment. They are not without reason holding it in the long run because the data has proven the price of bitcoin every year always goes up

• +2 1

On 10/27/2019 at 8:55 PM, saintelincon said:

"Bad" or "dumb" is strong word.

But maybe is not good to just keep hold your coins, maybe is better to keep some part of coins and some part to trade that coin and to try to make more coins.

I think that is lot better to try to make more coins than to just hold coins and wait for some better price.

• -5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

40 minutes ago, Ele said:

Long term investment is good for some people that financial status is very okay and they don't have problem I keeping money for a long term. For instance, those people that have bitcoin int he year 2012, now they are rich if those bitcoin they bought are still on hold.

Yes some people have to pay their bills and they cannot wait for long time for their money invested. For them I will suggest to hold some amount in crypto and do not keep the money in crypto which they need for their bills. 

Some of them considered that bad because they think they loss there money, having a long term in holdings. The more patience you give the more chances to have a good profit and being with long term is not easy but its a challenge.

Edited by Cryptojochecandolsky

2 hours ago, Bookpay said:

Yeah if anyone want to hold their coins for long term then they have to keep in mind that they have to keep only high potential coins of active projects. 

I think every potential coin has a active project and active developer. Buy only potential coin because only potential coins have the possibility to go up and can give you profit. 

4 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

I think every potential coin has a active project and active developer. Buy only potential coin because only potential coins have the possibility to go up and can give you profit. 

Yeah these coins do very good in the bull market and give a lot of profit in that market but in this time if we will spend our money in bitcoin then it will give a good result because this time bitcoin is in the upward direction.

Coin holding is not a good idea and i think if we just start to trade on our coins thats a good idea to make money through coins. Crypto is a great market and if we want to make money online the easy waay in crypto is just trading not holding the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont know why people dont like longterm holding but in my opinion long term holding is the best choice for new traders and has maximum chances of profit. many peoples want instant profit overnight and they really lach in patience which is most important in trading, so maybe thats the reason that people dont like longterm holding.

• Useful or interesting 1

the type of person is different about the think of hold , any people want to profit from trade short term and hold a long , this is only think want profit long or short , but the way overall is better .

10 hours ago, Bookpay said:

Yeah these coins do very good in the bull market and give a lot of profit in that market but in this time if we will spend our money in bitcoin then it will give a good result because this time bitcoin is in the upward direction.

Yup bitcoin is always a good investment for long term. Bitcoin trading volume is always the top compared to other coins.

For me, I disagree with this idea, because even if Bitcoin will rise as we think, but you will lose a lot of time in this wait, and you can instead make more profit by buying and selling instead of waiting.

some peoples think that long term holding is bad because they cannot wait for earning, they think that they start earning from the day first so that is the reason behind it and they dont like it.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Long term investing in cryptocurrency it would be nice. But we must see first balance we have for long term project

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I now think that the holders of Bitcoin are making a smart move as the next halving is now nearing, at next year.

No offense, it is the holders of shitcoins, though, who made a false move of holding them, especially if those coins are now dead. They can keep it now as a sober memorial of the mistakes they did.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

4 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

Then that means an investor should not only target time he plans for long term investment, but also should target the profit to be accumulated.

Yeah, some times when we make investment like in some crypto currency, I can want to set my profits target at say 30% or any % of my investment just to minimize risk but in some cases like Bitcoin, I might want to wait it out till it's about ATH cos I know I can get better profit I I hodl.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

They must be not very patient. Not knowing how to trade or just doesn't want to trade at all. Trading is still risking your money in a minimal way than hyips is has more possibilities for someone to make profit out of it. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:00 AM, Andrew12 said:

It is because they are impatient to wait and urging for the value to be withdrawn.  They expect to get money in an instant way and not to hold it.

I think not most of them.Some people unfortunately lost their money so they are afraid of it.They dont want to lose more money

If you are holding Bitcoin for long term, then that is very good behavior, people will say such things, but we have seen rise in Bitcoin price in the past. So we shouldn't worry about that for holding years.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:59 AM, profix5 said:

I think holding is not the wrong choice and it's not an idiot thing. people who hold for the long term are certainly optimistic because
they assure their money in bitcoin and are confident that future bitcoin prices will grow high, it's holding very popular today, and that's a good choice..

For me it is good thing too but some people lost almost all of their money with crypto coins so they dont want to invest in any coins anymore.I think this was their fault they should have done better researches!

• +2 1