Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

I cannot give you an accurate answer to this question. Everyone is free in what he thinks, but I think that people who have this mindset prefer quick trading more.

2 hours ago, Crypto7 said:

you are correct i have also seen some youtube channels recommending to hold crypto 2-3 years. this really not make sense. 

It make sense if you have a large amount of a coin to hold. The price could double within that time.

Because many new projects now are just scam and holding will give loses to us only.  But long term holding is good especially if you buy reputable coins like ethereum and ofcourse bitcoin. 

Most cloud mining are not realible site because it can be decided to be closed down anytime so one hold for long can lost his earnings

as for me, I don't assume sustained duration asset is horrific for the reason that not all and sundry has a lot in life of time to give into monitoring charts or trading actively, therefore their superlative preference dead body land their cryptos for prolonged period profits.

it is because long term hold can missed your chance to earn during those bulish moments. you keep on holding expecting for price increase but you are not really sure about whats gonna happen,but holding is safer than short term.

everyone sees their best way to win, many win in the short term and others in the long term, I like to win in the short term but for that you have to have a good amount in cryptos because if you raise a crypto from 100 satoshis to 200 already there It is gain, then everything is knowing.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Long term holing is pretty bad for those investors who don't have a patience to wait for the right time to sell their investment but for those investors who have the patience to wait for the market to shift before they will sell their assets then it is not bad. 

Holding will become bad only if you loss instead of profiting from it. 

Iong term are short term its not matter you use if you invest in long term you wait 1 are 2 years, when the coin price pump up then you sell and earn profit, but in this process you need patients with out patients you never earn and its risk free, but in Short term you need 5 to 6 months to earn profit, but in processes your loss chances are heavy and risky, so I prefer long term to earn profit.

holding is far much better for you because it will be good for you in the future, we have to really realize the good that works well for you, you have to make it appreciate you good, but we have to work as hard to look for that one coin will appreciate well for you thats the best idea that we know out there

Long term holding is sometime give huge profit. One of my friend bought 15000$ of btc in at the beginning of 2017 and he then sold there btc at the end of the year when btc price was 20000$ and he got a profit of 100000$ in just one year. 

who says long term traders keeps on holding the coins on loss ? No not at all, let me make you clear about long term trading as im also a long term trader and i dont keep on hodl , in my case i keep on hodl the coin till my targeted coin get into its lowest ever but only popular coins like LTC , ETH , BTC and keep on trade to them on USD or XRP ( Lets say stable coins) , top coins gotta raise its price today or tomorrow so there is very less risk , but to avoid loss you should be good on statistics too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Depends on what you choose to hold lol

A ton of people still holding crappy coins in hopes of it raising in price someday 

3 hours ago, Mwangi said:

holding is far much better for you because it will be good for you in the future, we have to really realize the good that works well for you, you have to make it appreciate you good, but we have to work as hard to look for that one coin will appreciate well for you thats the best idea that we know out there

i think it purely depend on the current situation of the market. crypto currency's trading is difficult to handle some times the price chart are very high and at the very next moment prices become low.so i think it has nothing to do with holding the coins for grater amount of time. however we can say that holding for long term can be prove beneficial as the prices are increasing in coming years.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Yes i agree with you i think trading is the game of patience if one is holding coins for long it is beneficial for them as selling the coins at high price would obviously give more profit.

Long time holding will help you if you have patient. Some people who are billionaires through Bitcoin is because they hold their coin. I support the motion.

Because some of the people think that the long term holding is very bad because of facing a huge loss in the future and also risky. 

Holding cryptocurrency for longer time is actually bad. Because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and prices changes time to time. So whenever there is high pricing for cryptocurrency you should invest without holding it for longer time. Holdings for longer time might lost your cryptocurrency by the means of backing of scamming.

I think long term holding crypto currency is good or bad,it depends upon the market value of the crypto currency.Holding crypto coin may give profit or loss depend upon the market value.

People Think So Because Crypto Is A Long Term Plan And People Want To Earn Huge Money In Short Term And It Is Not Possible In Crypto So People Hate These Crypto Or Long Term Holding,

I recommend always hold good coins you know there huge new projects are going. Choose always good coin. 

For example 

Bnb is useful coin its owned by binance 

In whole network or exchange using Bnb pairs like btc/Bnb etc 

So hold those coin or tokens which has real usecase 

Is good idea to think long time hold it will make to make withdrawal after a long period of time. Just like savings for long periods of time

If some people thinks long term holding bad mean he has not enough abilities to keep self control and the good quality of having the patience. In my opinion, long term holding might bring you the very fruitful results just be ready to expect the change. 

The fact that you can not save it earning for a quite period of time is ur choice. Some one decision is safe is money and withdraw in future

On 10/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, saintelincon said:

not to be too confident just follow its development and do other positive things thank you i like you and your confidence but be careful it is also necessary