Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

15 hours ago, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Maybe there is a point. If we also store bitcoin or altcoin too long, it's likely that we will lose. See the growth of coins that are very irregular, what's wrong with playing it on the trading market. Don't keep for too long, because it will make you lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Actually the long term holding has many benefits and a huge profit but they do not understand of they may not have much money to live with that is why they will want quick money to spend on the needs of their life. 

Because if they have like a few bitcoins and the price they  bought the bitcoin is 8000 and after , the price goes up a one thousand so they think if they wait more the price will go down. Or, if the price is going down they think it will never go up so they decide to sell it .

Edited by Fedor00

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, saintelincon said:

It depends on you, if you want quick profits, you need to trade at every moment, but if you have more unused funds, than you can invest it, in one of the very good currencies, I think BTC would be a good choice, for the next three or four years. also ETH is not that bad, the important thing is to invest the money that you are not in need for your daily life.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Many people can`t be patient and want to get everything at the moment. They should to learn wait and then they will receive their profit 

It is bad only when it is not expected enough, that is, if the investment is not fulfilled, the person will take out his money obtaining losses.

The owners of the long term.Perhaps smarter than us, and God knows this .. Because they collect their profits with ease ..

Holding BTC longterm is a must, even as a gamble, you have to hold some BTC , the problem is some people think they missed the train on BTC and just go all in on altcoins thinking they find the "new BTC" and they HODL till death those bags  and the alts keep going down like ICX, DRGN,XVG

21 hours ago, sashimidore said:

I do not think these people are idiots. They have their investment strategy. They believe that this investment will bring profit in the future. That's why its long term.

Yes, you are right as everybody think according to their own way and everybody have their rights to do what they think is best form them.

• -1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, Caporetto said:

Holding BTC longterm is a must, even as a gamble, you have to hold some BTC , the problem is some people think they missed the train on BTC and just go all in on altcoins thinking they find the "new BTC" and they HODL till death those bags  and the alts keep going down like ICX, DRGN,XVG

It is never too late to enter the bitcoin train, sure its price is out of most people's pocket but is a good coin to make profits IF you know what are you doing. 

There won't be a new bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the crypto, I don't think we will see a new coin to rivalize with it. 

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, saintelincon said:

It depend on what you are holding, because if you are holding COX, MAD, DUX AND MORE SHITcoin, you are stupid, but if you are holding some of the best altcoin like : ETH, ETC, XRP, and more goodcoin that have a big chance to go up in prices, because they always in move and finding some new place to explore, like what XRP developer is doing right now, he is in the Middle East looking for new investors for his project. 

☘️&♥️

• +2 1
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

“Long term hodlers is the most clever one I think. They avoided themselves from getting into depression when the price of bitcoin is dipping and they can even enjoy their life happily without spending too much time on watching charts and trade. I think they are the most profitable one after ten years time.”

i certainly agree to this one... i think long term holding has an advantage... its like playing safer than risking some of your bitcoins and lose those money... they pick long term holding than trading because trading can be risky if you don’t have enough knowledge about it...

some peoples like the short term trading and they want to earn money on daily basis so they think that long term holding is waste of time and that is reason they donot like long term holding they laugh on long term holders

51 minutes ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Long term holding is what some of the investors do so that they will have a bigger benefit. They have patience and are willing to wait for the right moment.

Long term holding will only woek for top 10 coins but it doesn't work with the rest of the crypto market anymore because we can't trust those coins anymore for short term trading let alone hold for a long time and lose all investment. 

Почему многие люди так думают? Они думают что если нет торгов то и спроса нет. Цена криптовалюты будет падать. Я считаю их мнение спорным. Вложенные деньги гарантируют стабильность валюты ,а значит спрос на нее будет.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I think holding some altcoins is better than trading but when we talk about bitcoin then i would say trading is better because you can make a lot of money with it.

We all have different approach to things and if we were to be given the same amount for trade, we can not come out with the same profits. So some might want to hodl for long  because that is what will work for them and others might want to trade cos they know how. There is no bad or good here.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

The crypto-space are changing a lot since the last 2017-2018 Bullrun that's why for me in my opinion long term hodling for a long time was too risky But that was for me. I believe that everyone has different consideration and opinion regarding these topic so i respect that.

3 minutes ago, Superred said:

Usually they who says hold long term is bad because they do not have more patience to wait because there is no exact time to describe long term time so it could be 6 months, a year or maybe more than 2 years and those people don't liked it 

Yes. Patience is the main let here to get what you want or the income you got from trading. Holding your earned coins for a long will give a chance to take a careful step before finally trade it. 

I don't think it's a problem, I keep my coins because the price is still cheap, so if sold I will lose

37 minutes ago, Marian990 said:

There are not a single way to make money with Bitcoin. There are people who prefer to hold the assets all because they don't want the headache, the time requirements and the needed skills to do trading. Either way, there is nothing really bad. This all depends on what strategy a person is adopting. You can hold or you can trade anytime you want to. 

Precisely. Always doing something with your capability, holding or trading has a risk, also profitable, it depends on your decisions and capability.

5 minutes ago, Nimrata7 said:

I also think that the long term holding is good for only those people who can afford the price fluctuation and the market situation in the specified time.

Yes you are right long term invest is good for those who have the good terminologies about the market that when they will sell and when they will buy more .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

35 minutes ago, Marian990 said:

There are not a single way to make money with Bitcoin. There are people who prefer to hold the assets all because they don't want the headache, the time requirements and the needed skills to do trading. Either way, there is nothing really bad. This all depends on what strategy a person is adopting. You can hold or you can trade anytime you want to. 

You are definitely right. But it would be great to take advantage of price increases and decreases to multiply the bitcoins you have. I'm not saying the hold is wrong but it is a pity not to trade. Zic si eu 🙂

I accept that the vast majority imagine that long time investment is awful, on the grounds that now the market is precarious, in addition to everybody needs snappy and income sans work, so pick trade rather than investment.

• -1 1

Before you hold some coins, think first the risk of it, you cant sure that you are in the win win situation, just to update ehats happening to the coin you are holding, it has a possible to get a higher value of coin if you wait a long period of time.a 

• +3 1