Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

On 12/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, M.bello said:

Base on your opinion mate buying it is not a big deal because buying  BTC at the first when the global market value fall this and opportunity for you to buy and drop for future purpose where you could be able to earn money if the price is high

But also you need some solid reason to enter into something, you cannot follow a shit coin blindly and then wait for years to rise again, you need to use full of your knowledge to get great benefits from it in future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/13/2020 at 5:09 PM, khan22 said:

Long term of the coin holding is not risky becasue i buy the coins from a long time and i just hold that becasue i know that these coins give me huge profit in future and i make good money through these coins and still i am collecting the coins and wait for the bull and than i sell my coins in a high price.

Long term investments in a coin from the flopped projects is the most riskiest however choosing already established currencies like Bitcoin, ETH, LTC , etc. May not hurt us at the end. We can just locate some reference like those who bought BTC 7 years ago, have managed to earn a huge benefits now. 

It may be good or bad. Long term holding is good if person have alot of money. The can earn much more through holding. It depends on the person.

It may be good or bad. Long term holding is good if person have alot of money. The can earn much more through holding. It depends on the person.

Long term holing is not bad your investment makes the coin strong and valuable in the market people who are also try to invest the example of btc is in the front. Its growth need many years. 

• +1 1

Dear mate...! Its all depends on the people mind and the way of the thinking. Most of the people think that long term holding is better while some people thinks that it is not better it is bad.

Long-term storage is a profitable matter according to the type and strength of the stored currency, but it does not achieve profits quickly. Most users want to make profit quickly and exploit the rise and fall movements in their favor, in my opinion, each user has his own way of trading and knows what suits him.

• +4 1

It depends on the personalities of the individuals,
Some people maintain their holdings of the cryptocurrency even if it is in a downward trend, because they are confident that it will return to rise after a while,
Others believe that freezing money in several cryptocurrencies is bad because it can benefit from trading in the short term, which makes a good profit.
Everyone has an opinion.

Long time holding is very good if we can't stay patient, the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are increasing with time, so those that can buy and hold for year can become even millionaire through that holding. 

good or bad depends on the analysis, many investors expect coins in their wallets to rise in price, but in fact the price falls, and they think holding is a bad idea, the mistake is because of hope, not analyzing

My opinion is that long term invest gives lots of profit and we can earn lots of money through this. I am also invest in long term but i invest when my earning will reach at his peak. Long term investment is best for every user so we should be hard working. 

Those people which invest little amount for short term they earn little profit. They afraid from any scam but i dont afraid from any scam because this forum is pure and safe

My opinion is that long term invest gives lots of profit and we can earn lots of money through this. I am also invest in long term but i invest when my earning will reach at his peak. Long term investment is best for every user so we should be hard working. 

Those people which invest little amount for short term they earn little profit. They afraid from any scam but i dont afraid from any scam because this forum is pure and safe

For me, I don't think long term holding is bad because not everybody has a lot of time to dedicate into monitoring charts or trading actively, so their best option remains holding their cryptos for long term profits

A person must always be smart in dealings in the world of digital currencies. He should not deal with luck because he does not exist now. Storage must be after studying the currency and knowing some facts about it and what it needs, even if it has a large market and if it can have a prosperous future from This is why I do not recommend storing except for good currencies, and after a good study, the best currencies for storage are Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Litecoin,

I think that people believe it is bad simply because they do not trust it, and are insecure. Because confident men will not care if it drops in price, because they know if will pump again.

I think the long-term investments are very good, but I would only do it with Bitcoin, since it's the safest crypto and it always goes up regardless.
Of course, it may not offer the same return as other crypto, but it's still the best long-term investment 
For example, this year Bitcoin already surpassed its historical maximum, but the other crypts are still far away from its ath.

• +1 1

I saw in some cases in which long term is bad and not give a good profit. I think both are short term trading and long term trading is good. In the short term trading you have results in few days but in long term you have waited for result. I think long term trading is not bad.

• +1 1

you can not be certain about the future of a coin that coin may fall in long term and may be you lose all of your investments in that coin after so many months and years that is why they think so.

Agreed with u and I think long term holding are good bcz it promise a large rewards and remember u can lose but in case of Bitcoin I would prefer to hold long term bcz I believe that it's a growing currency and I can earn a lot of money still dear u have keep encourage and patience

Long term investments are sometimes risky in case of cryptocurrency space, you know a lot of altcoin have disappear and it's possible that your holding will not be existed someday. First, they perform their function, meet the requirements of the project. But one day they become useless. Sometimes I have to hold a coin for a year while the price is continually rising, but the rewards are beyond my wildest dreams. 

Nice caption dear but I think long term trading and short term trading both have the different advantages and disadvantages.  In the long term trading no doubt you can get bigger profit but it is totally risky because you don't know the volatility in the prices and in short term trading you have to follow the tips and it's depends upon you how you use these. 

Every body with the way they view things, I also think long time investment is a waste of time, because I would have generated alot of more money with the money I will use to invest with for years, though long time investment pays alot and it done by those that are always busy

• +2 1

Holding a coin for a lengthy period of time is only good for the holders but it is harmful for traders. When a lot of people buy and hold a coin, they empty the volume of that coin and when the volume gets low, traders will have a hard time to trade with it. So, their income will suffer. For this reason, most traders are against holding strategies. They prefer to circulate their money rather than locking it up. Holding for a short time doesn't affect the volume but if it continues for more than a few months, it will certainly show its negative influences.

• +1 1

Long term holding is considered bad because it leads to loss a lot . Actually people hold the coins and waite to rise it again and it takes time and in most cases the coins become dead and doesn't rise and also the traders miss the opportunity earning the profit through short term holding

actually it depends on the coin you are making investment in if you are talking about the Bitcoin it will always grow hi and hi there are maybe some downfalls but in the long term it will go high but that will not happen to most of the coins in the market so you need to be careful about that

It is profitable to invest or hold for a long time in the crypto world.  But you need to gain knowledge in the crypto world.  If you can pick and hold the best coins in the crypto world then it is profitable for you.  Because the price of Bitcoin was very low a few years ago but today you will be surprised if you look at the Bitcoin market.  So it is profitable to hold good coins.

I have noticed that some people think that holding coins for a long time is bad.  The reason for this is that I think he has to wait a long time in the hope of making a profit to hold the coin for a long time and it is often seen that holding the coin for a long time does not increase its market value so much that it reduces its profit.  So some people find it bad to hold on for a long time.