Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

16 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Many people think long term holding is bad because some coin are not good to hold for long time. This coin has no volume so far. But long time holding will be profitable if anyone hold BTC and Eth.

You are right maybe those people hold those coin which is not good for long term hold and they lose their money that why that kind of people think that holding coin is not good it was bad.

because the time period is too long and also the prepartion in holding the token or coins is lacking , so many people think long term holding is too bad , but if we alreeady have the confidence to hold long term needs a lot of preparation starting from having a reserve funds to meet our needs and also do not panic when the price of token or coins has decreased.

I don't believed it that too because the price of bitcoin is extremely volatile so for me it could fall up to the lowest price of it and also it could recover the original price quickly and maybe overpassed it. So for me holding for long term is not that bad if you have patience. 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Some people thing that long term holding is bad because the value if the bitcoin is changing and it is inevitable. If they invest more money and the value becomes lower they can gain less money as a return on investment. Through that they will not be able to gaina nd earn so much money.

• +4 1

Because they think day trade is better and when any bad news come and the market drops they can cut loss as soon as possible to reduce any more risk. But of course day trade will be more consuming time and need more skilled.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Some people don't like to wait for long-term investments because long-term money is boring and expectations are too high in this long process. Although the expectation is long-term, especially when real estate, interest income and similar investments are made, the investor unfortunately does not want to wait that long in the money markets. Yes, in the crypto markets, perhaps the money remains the same amount as the crypto currency for a long time, but the investment is constantly changing in the amount of USD.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

long term holding is bad if the users are not strategic enough when will you spend your money. but long term holding for me i would consider them as clever one. 

I do not agree with people who say that, because the people in BTC are people who want to invest because investing in BTC is very much to make a profit.

Long haul implies to what extent? a half year or 1 year isn't long term,it must be at least two years to harvest the benefits from your speculation as long haul since the crypto costs cycle continue swinging in that area for more often than not. They can be the genuine benefit creators in the event that they have enough patience.and I don't think these individuals are dolts. They have their speculation procedure. They accept that this venture will get benefit what's to come. That is the reason its long haul.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 PM, Hasan420 said:

For me,  long term holding is not too bad because there a possibility to have a good profit when you accumulating your profit. But there's also a chance that holding is too bad when you hold the wrong coin. 

You are right in the long term of investment have a high possibility that you will make a good amount of profit and those peoples are not like the idea of long term investment i think they are not good investors.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:59 AM, profix5 said:

I think holding is not the wrong choice and it's not an idiot thing. people who hold for the long term are certainly optimistic because
they assure their money in bitcoin and are confident that future bitcoin prices will grow high, it's holding very popular today, and that's a good choice..

Long term holding is not the bad thing but some peoples will say that trading is the best option to make your money double and it really works that we can easily our money double and we make good profit in it. Crypto is the best business in the world and it will be best for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Md. Sabbir Raihan said:

Basically, many people think long-term holdings are bad because they probably had bad experiences but my opinion is long-term holding make you profitable.

Right to say they have bad experience with their long term holding that is why they are not like the long term trading.

its because they are afraid to hold a coin and they are thinking that this is just wasting of money, they are the people can't wait for a long term to get some high profit. They didn't know that this is profitable from the people who are willing to wait for a long time.

Long term holding is a nice instrument for those who don't want to spend money on trading and I think it is a best way to get passive income if you hold btc for it rises all the time in long term

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The worse part is there a a lot more of these small manipulation than we think, we only notice bigger manipulations, but there are a lot more smaller ones.

Just a few seconds I go i read one of the reply on another topic, that we are at the bear market and we have been for 2 years, I asked him/her how is that, still waiting for an answer. But if that true it means we have been in the bear market but these manipulation have been of an advantage to us.

need a lot to learn when we are ready to save the long term , because of several factors such as daily needs and also the reserve funds its important we have must to be sufficient .

• -1 1

Permanent hodlers is a a lot of wise a person There's no doubt that. People shunned ourselves out of getting in melancholy if the asking price of bitcoin is definitely dimming they usually might love its everyday living luckily without the need of paying out too much time for looking at index charts plus commerce. There's no doubt that they can be the best money-making a person just after years time frame.

Why some people think long term holding is bad? There are a lot type of strategies to do when you are trading there are some traders who getting profits every day no import if the price down. Those type of traders they dont need to hold for long term.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think they think so because once they tried to do it themselves, but they did not succeed, and so they tell everyone now that it is a bad occupation.

It is bad when you hold shitcoin and since over 90% of the project in the market are all in this category it is even more bad, how many coins of 2017 which has loss -90% of value has able to recover to 20%? because they were all base on hype and nothing else, pump and dump, no future.

👮‍♂️ 

I never have point like this in any investment because I check many peoples long term is good just the concern is you have good back up and if you can afford otherwise this type investment give some very good profit some time its really promising but still best thing is you have to do some research and gain some good knowledge about your investment and about company because many time lack or kowledge or about company is hurt very badly and you can lost your investment forever.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think long term holding is 50/50 why I say that is because there a chance of you losing your cryptocurrency investment in long term holding and there's also a big chance of you gaining double of your investment based on how fast the project you invested grows in price value. 

im sure they have their own reasons for this cannot hold long term :

1. because they want to get profit every day

2. because they dont dare to take risk we dont know

3. and then they do not have reserve funds

i think this is a reason why ,people not interested for hold long term .

It is not a bad idea, it is not something that cannot be done. Only in this case you can lose a lot of moments where you can accumulate through trading and thus increase your portfolio.