Crypto vs PayPal - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

PayPal is not available in some countries while the cryptocurrency is available in all the world. When it's need we can withdraw in the form of money.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

I would choose crypto for sure.Paypal charges too much fees from transactions.I think libra could solve this problem in the future.Or some altcoins could solve this too

Yea paypal fees are too much which is why crypto will definitely be better if its actually adopted specially that now we have coins which can be used for transfer and the fees could be 100 sat only which is very low.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:56 AM, cnguchi said:

I used to use Paypal and saw that it had some problems I encountered, sometimes receiving money from strange accounts might cause the account to be limited to transferring money but bitcoin was not. When dealing with fraud, if there is evidence, you can request a paypal refund from the fraudulent account but bitcoin is not

Yes paypal will creating so many problems now and i am also a user of paypal some time paypal stuck the money and after 2 months we withdraw our money so now i use the BTC and in seconds i received the money and also i send the money easily in seconds without any tension.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/7/2019 at 11:23 AM, khan22 said:

Yes paypal will creating so many problems now and i am also a user of paypal some time paypal stuck the money and after 2 months we withdraw our money so now i use the BTC and in seconds i received the money and also i send the money easily in seconds without any tension.

Don't forget that PayPal can freeze your account without you know what the reason is. I see it happen to many of my friends, and although they send the verification document to make sure that is their account, they need to wait for a long time before PayPal can re-open their account again. In the past, I always wait for almost 4 days before I can get my money in my bank account. But with BTC, I need to wait for less than one hour, and that is one of the benefits for me, and I think people who joined with bitcoin will agree that they can get the money faster than using Paypal.

As for me I don't really like paypal after all the scandals because if it blocking the wallets with some sums on it because they were made from prohibited countries. Crypto means freedom 

Paypal and bitcoin are completely different things I believe they have too many different benifits and working very good for their followers Paypal is governements backed and doing business with the help of banks and Bitcoin is completely anonymous and working very good for too many peoples like me good just enough for this no more.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

for transactions, in my opinion the same as fast and safe, the fee is almost 0. but for withdrawing from paypal to fiat, and bitcoin to fiat, bitcoin wins more in this case because bitcoin can be faster, even in just a matter of hours while paypal takes 5 day.

I prefer to use bitcoin than paypal because bitcoin is no need verification of account you can send fund at any amount. In Paypal you need to verify your account, I'm not comfortable to use paypal.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used paypal transection  many time but I am not satisfied for paypal transection Because for transection fee.

Paypal transection fee high rather then btc or others cryptocurrency. 

If you want to transfer big number of fund  you should use crypto-currency because for low transection fee.  

There are many websites for trading,cryto,paypal,etc and many more.According to me crypto is better for trading comparison to other website.It is more secure and relevant to trade.

there is no comparison between crypto and paypal because this is total different type of platform and in my opinion paypal is using all over the world and also crypto hope you get my point i think both platform are amazing and people more money there.

I would say that crypto is better than PayPal. Cause in the crypto world the price of the currencies are not stable at all. And the prices of the currencies goes up and down all the time, so it's a great chance to earn some profit with your left balance. PayPal doesn't provide that! 

Paypal is used in maximum marchent  options and it is very acceptable in most of the countries. It also keep the records of the transactions. Paypal has limits in there transactions.  But bitcoin is not so. You can send a large amount of money via bitcoin. But can't get back your money if any fraud occurs. 

Crypto currency fluctuates all the time, which causes a lot of profit and loss again. Again, crypto always protects privacy while PayPal does not protect privacy

cryptocurrency is far better than paypal because its fast and transparent the only problems with crypto is scams nothing else paypal is good but it needs omprovement and also needs fast transactions 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, Ahmed dip said:

No, PayPal was created many years before Cryptocurrency arrived in the financial world. They charge fees for transferring the funds between parties, vendor/buyer. ... If Paypal and other online payment processes exist, then why do people use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?...

Because not everyone has a bank account and credit card to access PayPal. Bitcoin is better because there are no country restrictions and anyone can use Bitcoin.

crypto currency is good for prasnol use i used both sites and both are good PayPal good for bisnuses use and crypto is good source of earning

Crypto and paypal have relutation by its use. But i think crypto is best which have lot of potential and decentralization

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

They have advantages and disadvantages of their own. For one, Paypal could excel in solving mistakes in sending funds, or thefts. Whereas in Bitcoin, once you send it, there's no coming back. And even exchanges do have KYC, not all implements them. And so a hacker could easily take away your funds to corresponding fiat.

Bitcoin does excel in having lower transaction fees, no amount limit, and isn't bound to geographical and political restrictions.

These are two completely different things, though they have similarities.  They can't be compared outright, however.

PayPal is a payment system, not a currency, nor is it an investment, both of which are things that bitcoin is.  I don't get how you could even answer a question like this seriously.  If I'm paying for something on ebay, I'll go with paypal.  If I want to make money or stay anonymous when sending it, I'd choose bitcoin.  It's that simple.

There are many big companies like Paypal in the future they will adopt Bitcoin without problem, right now impossible because the volatile price of Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin price will be stable and crypto will legalized they will do the adoption.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think crypto has many advantages and there is no cost to the seller and the process is so fast, it is not possible with PayPal to hold funds against our will

In my country, there is very difficult to making paypal account and varify it. And it is doesn't support my local bank account. So i choose crypto than paypal.