Good finances because of btc - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

Edited by saintelincon

6 minutes ago, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

Yes that has been my plan since I started with Crypto. Got some Bitcoins in the early days and they are on ice until the price is over $100K. At that point I dont need to work ever again. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I agree that we can earn a lot of money with bit coin and crypto currencies. But I don't think bitcoin can make us financially independent even if there would be a bull run  what I think is it can make our earning easier. If we have mastered the art of trading currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

i have earned a lot of money from btc and i worked in a company, but i worked just only for my status. my primary income comes from trading and investments.

• +1 2

56 minutes ago, fogacaca said:

Well, if anybody can invest into Bitcoin with the current price and then by 2020 there would be a big bull then it can be a big money indeed. Just like anything, though, there can be some risks involved here as we don't actually know where the market is going and all here are just speculations.

You are right about the current investment but the investors has also keep in mind that there is also a possibility of the Bitcoin price decrease.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I plan to have as many Bitcoins as possible i plan to become one of the most popular crypto whales as McAfee is my role modal (yah that crazy guy.. LOL). and with the help of this forum i will get that.

yes, i plan this. just like your posts, i wan't enjoy my life without worried about money. and that's the reason i choose crypto for invest. maybe for now, is so far, but I tried to make it happen

• +5 1

I too made a plan long back, but this will never happen with me now planning to dream small things instead of lifetime.

We see for small investors need to work hard for more time and have to stick with the work  everyday during that schedule.

My plan is to collect as much cryptocurrencies to start retirement a few years earlier. Traditional investment strategies are not sufficuent anymore and the interests are too low. 

7 hours ago, saintelincon said:

This is sort of my goal. Right now I'm building an extensive portfolio, and my long term trading is mostly a hobby at the moment, but if I do well within the next 2 years, I may well consider making it a full time profession.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

BTC is a very risky investment because there is no legal protection whatsoever. So people should understand it and go for diversification.

if you lose money in stocks market what will the legal protections do for you ? I mean after a big drop in a stock market

Edited by Mohs3n71

The question of where to invest properly is also a problem worth mentioning, now there are many people they do not know where to start investing, we can introduce them?

Just now, nguyen lanh lung said:

The question of where to invest properly is also a problem worth mentioning, now there are many people they do not know where to start investing, we can introduce them?

introducing bitcoin to those who don't know anything about it is good, but encouraging them to invest in this market without research is not

you may make them lose lots of money

7 hours ago, saintelincon said:

I'm always looking forward to have financial freedom because of Bitcoin.That is why I am here in this community because we are eager to face the risk involved with cryptcurrency.This is such an opportunity to all of us to make our life better in the comings years of our existence.

6 hours ago, Moldovan said:

I think it is a good idea to use bitcoin as a retirement plan because the more bitcoin you hold the more money you are going to have when you get older because price goes up every year

If someone manages to do good trades with good profits he can actually become retired in young ages and stop doing any other job in his life, but it's not really easy to achieve

but it can also be a very good for long term investors that don't wanna to touch the money until the days of their retirement then day can have huge money

I think we all dream that one day the price of bitcoin will reach such a high value that we retire. Only this bitcoin value has different from person to person.

1 hour ago, Moldovan said:

In order to retire as a relatively "young" person you have to become rich in your 30' so that you can retire before you are 50 years old. But that is for most people just a dream, even though anyone can do it

It's the dream that many people in this crypto world have, many are joining this market because they believe that they can earn such profits to become a retired person in young ages, but not many can actually do that

On 10/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, saintelincon said:

BTC may be just an investment for the long term, but i suggest still working and looking for money for retirement savings. Don't rely too much on BTC, because we don't know in the future what this BTC will be like.

Yes, I have to admit that, after knowing bitcoin and joining, my finances started to get better

On 10/28/2019 at 1:01 AM, saintelincon said:

That's my idea. I try in addition to the job I have, to be active in the crypto market to get something cryptocurrencies that will help me to make some extra money. The more active you are in the crypto market, the better. I hope that in the future I will have enough investment money to allow me to be a trader and stay home, not to go to a job anymore.

• +1 1

Earning btc is hard for beginner bitcoiners but has a lot of advantages once you know how it works. I got some income because of bitcoin and help me to invest it but sadly, I ended up  being scammed.

If I can make enough money with btc i would just do my jobs online! Of course it is always better than anything.I love it and imagine if i get money for what i love to do...

On 10/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, fogacaca said:

On 10/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Basically, bitcoin have a good price on me it helps us to earn money but for me i need to work for my own to earn money its not means that if you earn profit from bitcoin you will not work anymore.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Certainly that's the goal and hope the next bull market brings this through. You have to continually looking for that investment that will pull you out of that circle and once you get the right investment in the right project, boom.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

21 hours ago, wingfield said:

That's my idea. I try in addition to the job I have, to be active in the crypto market to get something cryptocurrencies that will help me to make some extra money. The more active you are in the crypto market, the better. I hope that in the future I will have enough investment money to allow me to be a trader and stay home, not to go to a job anymore.

I do my regular job too and beside that I trade from time to time and also every time that I have some extra money I will invest it in crypto and make my bitcoin portfolio better, I do trades without stress because I know if I fail I have my regular job so I don't have that much to worry