CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

4 hours ago, Tramirostronix said:

local board, a french one please.

and 2fa for the security. One of my biggest fear is to be hacked by someone and start from 0 again ...

I do not think that 2FA is necessary, even members with thousands of posts did not ask for 2FA, may be important in exchanges but in forums is never important

1 hour ago, BountyPortals said:

I dont know if its already mentioned somewhere, Where we can introduce ourself? Because many user here like myself have good reputation at bitcointalk forum and would like to introduce myself here. 

No introduction section has been added yet, this section may be added later after the contest is over

• Useful or interesting 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

3 hours ago, Senku49 said:

I just thought of this, maybd we should have "Merits". Those merits can ONLY be used to lower the warning points of an account. Maybe the value of a merit is half of a warning point.

merrits like on bitcointalk ? not bad but before merrits  . we should see basic additions or basic improvements here in the site because there are still other more important things to see than the merrit  .

my only suggestion to the forum is to add more moderators and add more sub section or child boards so that we can organize the threads/topics easily in order for the forum to look cleaner and spam free  .

3 hours ago, dianamushi said:

I would like to suggest a undo and redo buttons on the rich text editor. Some times its hard especially on mobile to  undo or redo suffs while creating contents.

I do not know about the mobile browser, but you can find the undo button in the computer browser (by right-clicking)
Try it and tell me if it's available in your phone's browser

7 hours ago, AshaBegam said:

I think the background should be changed from white to blue or some good colours because the white colour makes it looks like a very old forum. Beside everything is excellent and I would like to add some suggestions later when it comes to mind.

You can change the background as you like, there are four colors to choose from,
Or maybe you are talking on the forum, you want to change the color white? But I think this is better than Bitcointalk

1 minute ago, sotole said:

who is the new user?

Those who are just joined in the forum. Well it has been done because of those copy paste spammers. Lately they are doing this trick that they copy a post from the same topic and just past it LOL

It's hard to spot then and possibly some of them are stealing money by doing this. And this move from the staffs will ensure that they will not get paid. With this restriction they should be discovered before hitting the number.

1 hour ago, bobifatal said:

Hi friends! first of all add new functions, i think a bug should be solved because it is frustrating. yesterday I was paid only for 26 posts although I did 30, I do not understand why. what happened to you?

You don't get paid for posts that were deleted, you can go to your account, and calculate the posters that you post that day you will find in your account only 26, because your posts may have been deleted, or some topics you replied to were deleted

First until now you did enough to us, but always there is something missing in anything not just here in this forum, so so far I suggest to more sections to talk in, this will give us more space. 

Please add these features:

• Notification if one of our posts is deleted just like when one violates rule

• You could also put number of your total posts and deleted

• Saving posts and replies that really helped us a lot

• You could also put a section in the profile where they could see easily the rules

• Have a character counter because that is one of the rules, must be 100 characters at least.

• You can also disable submit button if it is not yet 100 characters in total.

These are just for the convenience of us, users. It is up to you, administrators, what you want to add. But these are the main needs of a forum. Thank you a lot!

Please enable the notification feature for deleted posts so that we know if we have posts that were deleted by the moderators. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think all i wanna ask right now is deleted post notifications, right now that's all i want. but i know admins and moderators are have a lot to do in this forum. but i hope as soon as possible put a notification if a post is deleted. thank you. 

I think this forum need more activities for making more money i think. Because some people are want to earn more than 30000 satoshi per day but in this forum that is the maximum amount you could get. So i suggest to add some more activities. That's for me. Thanks. 

I think at this time it will be good if will be added the page that will be show us the deleted post and also it explain why the post was deleted

On 11/22/2019 at 11:43 AM, herialb said:

I deslike the idea of a character count since this influences people to make posts to fill the 100 characters even if they dont have anything to say.

so they just repeat things, which makes the post go from ok to shitpost. Just post what you need to say.

You could elaborate what you have to say, though. It is not that hard to reach. With just saying whether you agree or not, you could also try to add some explanation to your answer. Also, if you like to just ask question, you could at least try to add some background of the question.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I think why not to add "Lock/Close Topic" under moderation in our own personal topic.

#1 About Mining section, I think that will be good that you putt/insert under section cloud mining.

#2 I see this topic and answer from Admin

that one person/account can write on both language (English and Russian) and I think that is not fair for members which write only with one language.

#3 About Services section, is that section where people offer their services or is that section where we talking about some service or present some service? I'm confused about that.

• Useful or interesting 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I consider the features of this forum to be sufficient for a new forum and I am very happy that the admin can be open to asking for opinions with members, I only propose to provide a new board that is a local board for several countries that have large users in this forum. thank you sir

Since there's a 5 minute time interval for every post we are making, Well i would suggest that they put a timer here so members can monitor the time interval when they are posting. For me i am having a hard time to monitor my time interval so i can do next posting because the time in my phone is only in an hour and minute.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, Ngetpa said:

The features I would like to add in the forum are the notifications whenever you got a deleted post and a local board. Notif in the cryptotalk account not obly in the yobit site. 

Yes you are right these both feature is very good feature for us and the feature which i like the most that is the notification of deleted post.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I have one suggestion.

Forbid members to hide links.

And one more question is it allowe that members share referral links in section Bounties/Airdrop? Because I see a lot referral links in that sections. About "hide links" I think when some member share text like this "JOIN HERE" and link in that text.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think a dark mode would be a great idea, because my browser doesn't have one, I can't find a plug in for one, and I don't want to switch browsers.  I think all forums ought to have a dark mode option, and I'm surprised they don't.

Other than that, cryptotalk is a pretty decent forum as far as how it looks and even how it functions.  Maybe stricter moderation with regard to crap posts would be nice, but since I've even had some posts deleted in the past few days, I think the mods are probably doing a decent job as it is.

• +3 1

On 9/29/2019 at 8:02 AM, xzibit said:

it literally showed codes on half of the page.

This is because the forum does not run on BBCODE. The forum uses a newer type of formatting for all the contents posted here. One example is when you quote here on Cryptotalk vs when you quote something on Bitcointalk, and see the difference.

@Admin - A 'Scam Alert' section would be a nice addition to the forum since it would let users post if a crypto-project is a scam, and warn people in advance before entering such.

Hi admin good day. I am seeing a lot of topics posted in sections where they really do not belong or some topics that are nonsense gets posted. I strongly suggest for the management and staffs to scan or review topics first so it will be easier to identify which posts are useful or not, needs to be moved to the right section or what, and needs to be removed right away. So members will not get confused to. I believe doing this can also help lessen your daily workloads in this platform and help finish your daily duties and responsibilities as well. This can also help the platform become more organized since spam posts will be removed right away before they even get published.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/13/2020 at 5:29 PM, Jarish1230 said:

In my perception some videos should be provided about the rules of the forum at the beginning for the newbies.  So this should be add up.

oh,this is a very nice suggestion. its easy to follow instructions if we can watch it than just reading it. many misunderstand instructions if they read it.