Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

A good section for this forum would be:
 - websites approval/ranking
 - scam and alerts

Many people have opinions to post there.
Approval of websites is good. And Scam section is basic.

Edited by aeiouc

On 9/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I would certainly add a Dark/Night mode if possible, as it will be much easier on the eyes.  Other than that, I have no suggestions for now, let the community build itself first.  Good luck!

Edited by TucoRamirez

Cooldown timer on posting again is a new addition and it is really nice to have it on this forum! to eliminate spammers and bots! nice job admin! raeally great to see it!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

I didn't find any social network of cryptotalk.org. It will be happier to see cryptotalk on social netork. Because we crypto traders remain active on social network like twitter, facebook. If you follow this we could get more info instant in social network.

Brave browser is the most secured and safest browser ever made for only the crypto traders. Who want to keep safe and love the best security in Crypto should use the brave browser only.

Download source:

https://brave.com/zbm957

Hey I can suggest, we need a language furom, which users in certain language will meet. And we need a local language for users who are in the same race will meet here and talk about cryptocurrencies, i suggest Filipino language, it will entice the filipino community to be here, since there are now many filipinos who are traders, and maybe they can post their price prediction here to help other traders.

We needs more local section admin, not only russian but i'm sure there are so many people from different country in this forum. So please add filipinos, indonesian, indian, spanish local board and many else.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

Thanks for this new crypto currency  forum, hope it helps a lot people in crypto space.. my suggestions is to add local board because others english is not very good and we can write in our own language :)

46 minutes ago, samsaam said:

In your forum you add a quiz game and give some reward to a winner and also start demo trading competition in your forum and here you give some reward to winner in this way most of peoples come in this forum

This quiz game could be done by members too. In bitcoinTalk we see members are hosting it and they do fun. I think we need to have enough member and settle things first then I have some plans as well. I would like to host some competition like price prediction, sports pool etc.

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

according to my point of view and suggestion that they should remove the time limit between the posts, because my typing is very fast so i get the error by posting for the 2nd time, i got error they should wait for little bit time to post another.

Hard Worker 😎😎

This is a very good thread and it further assures users that this forum have come to stay and understand that development is a continuous process.

I will like the forum to add escrow members to  https://cryptotalk.org/forum/32-marketplace this will give users more confidence to trade.

Suggestion

Yobit account funds balance should be consider for interested participants.

I also do not know why only Russian is allowed now as local board. Seems like this forum created buy Russians or made for them. It smells like a little discrimination. When other languages are going to be added? 

image.png.e39fe45f8241dca74b4cecdc4d5c3aec.png

@AdminPlease add some REPORT statistic for members.
I see some members are abusing Report option and they are reporting normal posts and members (and result is deletion of good topics/posts)
People should use this with care and for spam, or breaking forum rules only.

I propose some positive points for every correct  report,
and negative for every wrong or unhandled.
Something similar to Bitcointalk forum report system.

Also please add NOTIFICATIONS, for every deleted post/topic

Thanks

Edited by hexwin

23 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I see some members are abusing Report option and they are reporting normal posts and members (and result is deletion of good topics/posts)

How did you spot it? When someone is reporting it's private isn't it. Also I do not see any complain from any people (except one or two) that their good posts were deleted. What have I missed?

23 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Also please add NOTIFICATIONS, for every deleted post/topic

Well this is a good proposal. This way we will now which post got deleted. At this moment we have no clue about the deleted posts we have so far.

And this thing:

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 119 seconds before submitting.

It really is annoying me a lot. I have composed the above post and now I have to wait for this much more time to be able to post it. I think 120 seconds was reasonable.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

How did you spot it? When someone is reporting it's private isn't it. Also I do not see any complain from any people (except one or two) that their good posts were deleted. What have I missed?

Well this is a good proposal. This way we will now which post got deleted. At this moment we have no clue about the deleted posts we have so far.

Yes, reports are private for us, but moderators and admin know very well
who is reporting and what is reported.

I learned this in my own personal example, and in talking with admin/moderators.

Combine that , with fact that there is no notifications for deleted post/topics,
and you will see why I suggested this.

I see no reason someone would report good posts except some twisted mind reasons.

I would never do that, but I understand that we can all make some mistakes with reports.

Edited by hexwin

Another section where we can share  latest News about  crypto  as a whole, like bakkt , etf ,CFTC , china miners etc. no airdrops or upcoming coins on this section.

May I suggest what to disallow instead?

There is a user I noticed which he embedded a youtube video in his signature which kinda too big you'd think its not even a signature but part of the reply he did.

are you able to see this?

Need to add Local boards. Because lots of ppl around world knows and wants to talk about bitcoin but most of them cant speak english nor russian language.

4 hours ago, hexwin said:

I learned this in my own personal example

Well seems like I got a warning from the new mod @Alex077 and the reason is Spamming. I do not mind post to get deleted but it would be nice to see which posts are getting deleted. This will help us to find a direction that this is not allowed or that is not allowed.

So, yes - I feel a PM for deleted post is very much needed.

Edit: by the way with this PM thing, I would like to hear the opinion of other mods too such as @epidemia and @ayatoslaw As a mod what do you guys think?

Should we receive a PM for deleted posts? Right now we have no clue after all.

Edited by xBDT Script

Yeah looks like we have new moderators added.
This is a good thing, and I asked for this from start of this forum

Welcome guys 😉

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/898-alex077/

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/3328-desais/

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/3327-ex1stenz/

PS
- Please add Notifications for deleted posts/topics.
- Give us option to control and lock our topics

I think a poi ta ranking system of so. E kind would be great to add. Obviously it's new and is developing over time. But if there were perks for more contructive members who are loylal that would be great. 

2 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

I think a poi ta ranking system of so. E kind would be great to add. Obviously it's new and is developing over time. But if there were perks for more contructive members who are loylal that would be great. 

Not sure what you meant. I think you wanted to mean constructive posts from members?

Well you can not just expect it from everyone. There people who think they will win the lottery by spamming. But the hard truth is that spammers will get spotted before even they reach to 1000 posts. 

So either you do constructive activity of just stay behind. 

We are a new community and it's going to take time to find good loyal users. However we are making good progress. 

The future seems good after all.