CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

On 9/27/2019 at 11:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

• Maybe this forum can add Local languages section ( like Indonesian language, Spanish, arab, Italian, and etc), adding time zone on forum, Reputation board or new logo..
  • Useful or interesting 2

2 minutes ago, Gary J. Annis said:

what we see now is just russian, but hell we have janap china philippines and many more?

Now you know what you need to do!

In the future, please add a feature to vote bans for users who don't read, don't get involved in discussions, and use translation tools. Also, add the Ignorant rank.

• +2 1

I want to suggest one more thing.

It's about posts, and answers on someone's topic.

I think that you must to set up limit on posts on each topic.

Like if someone post 3 posts on same topic he can not post again on that topic (same).

Because users post a lot of "unnecessary" posts, I see some users have maybe over 10 posts on same topic.

I understand that someone answer on topic or reply 1 or 2 times after that but to leads the discussion and post over 10 posts on same topic I think that is "unnecessary".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

New suggestion:

I would add some restriction for new registrations here, and add some proof to show you are human.
There is so many bots doing copy/paste of other member comments everywhere, and I can not even report them all.

Please try to find solution for this

11 hours ago, Black25 said:

Jobs should be a subsections for services because right now everything is being disorganized in that section. In jobs people will be posting only topics related to working for others

I think subsection idea is cool but then there should be 2 subsection.Jobs/Hire 

and workers.

When people want to post jobs or if they want to hire people then they will post at "Jobs/Hire" subsection.If people want to work then they will post their profile at "workers/freelancers" subsection.

• Useful or interesting 3

I want to need solid action with scammer I can request to admin this form do a system to those camera who can create many more account in this from it's my request !!

After the many changes in the forum, I think the most important updates we want now:
1- Notification of deletion of post/topic + after the reply of one of the members must receive a notice in the forum and not email
2- Local languages
3- Adding sub-sections.

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

8 minutes ago, mayanmc said:

A feature to Pin  contents on my profile so i get to read them later or for nay pother purpose that would come up and drive me into pinning a post to my profile.

There is already that feature, my friend,
Just click the button Follow in the right side of the Topic title, here is a screen shot:

spacer.png

You can access followed topics by going to  Manage Followed Content 

59 minutes ago, mayanmc said:

anhaa, okay thanks my friend but i tried to follow some topics it seems like after follow all the replies get mailed to my email which is kinda messy.

you should check Do not send me any notification in the popup menu like this:

spacer.png

Furthermore, you can change it from the Notification Settings so that you don't bother with it every time you follow a topic, here is the link Notification Settings, you can play with other setting as you see fit.

For the new member like me, maybe tutorial is needed because sometimes i find the difficult part.

But the one and the important thing that mostly people need is local language option, because many members come from different country and still less on English & Russian . I hope cryptotalk will always exsist and make the better future for us..

This forum works very well. This account is fully secure . Forum team work very well. Currently no need of changes if any suggestions Arires I text you but for now it works great

• Useful or interesting 3

On 9/27/2019 at 7:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

Thanks sir for information as much we use this site as much we see what to add, so don't worry we are just suggesting, Have nice work.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:58 AM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

There should be an option to close my own discussion when I'm already satisfied with the answer and also to reduce spamming. I see only admins can close discussions.

Dear administration, Hello! I have this idea, I think it would be cool to add different language groups to the site. For people from different countries, so they can discuss their topics in their own languages, how do you like it?

• Useful or interesting 1

Нужно сделать отдельную стоимость, для русских, и как-то не будучи дизайн изменить на черный. Есть несколько фризов

3 minutes ago, jheraulle said:

If local community rooms are added, then many people will join. 

In local community rooms, people will be able to express their honest opinions and there is no need to be hesitant especially if their communicating skills and English proficiency is not that good. That is why it is important. 

Yes I am fully agree with you.  That's the point i recently post.  It’s very important to add more local language to increase more engagement.  But in that case also required local mod to prevent spamming           

Please add some registration restrictions with solving math captchas or something similar to prevent bot accounts, as they are posting non-stop on forum.  Disable newbies to create new topics, and add restriction for posts and payments. 

Subforum for local languages is very much needed. Lots of people cant speak English very well and they might end up on this forum if we have a section for their respective languages

1 hour ago, detroit123 said:

For design and looks maybe need new logo. you can adding contest for it . and for forum feature maybe adding rank system and point to buying award on forum.

Good feedback, friend, for the forum logo, it does not already exist, I may design the forum logo
But I do not know the requirements of the logo that this forum needs

I dont know if its already mentioned somewhere, Where we can introduce ourself? Because many user here like myself have good reputation at bitcointalk forum and would like to introduce myself here. 

• +1 1