CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

I think the forum is great, but it lacks competitions, for example, as well as adding local sections for each country in its local language.

• Useful or interesting 2

Add one section for unrelated crypto topics.  “Miscellaneous” would be good.  Basically for stories, preferably some inspiring kinds, and then mods can decide to delete it or not if members showing disapproval, etc.

5 hours ago, edille said:

add features if the post is counted or not for us to know if we need to re-post it again

I think this requires programming and testing and as the promotion ends in october... but you can do the task on your profile:

"CONTENT COUNT"  vs "activity" plus Yobit "Crypto Talk Campaign"

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 9/27/2019 at 8:01 PM, cryptokram said:

Local langauges is the best thing to add here! ( many are waiting till now) 

If this forum will welcome new bounties then best.

but what we really need to enjoy>

Yes I agree to this local language would make the forum more lively and a way of making people communicate in there language.

I want to see added option to Report and leave feedback to every specific member.
For example if some members are spamming you non-stop, I want to write my feedback on their profile

On 27/9/2019 at 23.58, Admin said:

Pengguna Forum yang terhormat!

Jika Anda memiliki saran tentang forum kami - silakan posting di sini, kami akan dengan senang hati mendengar dan mengimplementasikannya (sub-forum atau yang lainnya).

Admin

before it was good for the forum, but the update is not much to do the discussion. give a slightly different and more impressive appearance so that it is more attractive for users and beginners, so it will be wider if it is better than before. more language so that it can be easier for each user and will be more varied than the previous one.

Oh! great, here is what we need;

1. More option on selecting site background, like solid color(looks more pro)
  2. A donation button so we can donate  to help keeping the site alive

On 10/17/2019 at 9:21 PM, Hauwa said:

Is it possible to add 2FA to the forum accounts? At least make it optional? Email confirmation while logging in also would do the trick.

I think it will definitely be done by the forum owner, because 2fa will better guarantee account security. let's wait for the latest information on this matter.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

if from me there must be rules that become the main topic when entering the account, then security
account, and more importantly have to have a wallet to make it safer, thank you Admin.

i think it will be good to have a section on here for job offers, any job related to crypto could have a post here and members could apply and if hired they will be paid in crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

13 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think it will be good to have a section on here for job offers, any job related to crypto could have a post here and members could apply and if hired they will be paid in crypto. 

Good suggestion. We are, after all, in a crypto related forum. So adding Job Offers section for any crypto related jobs is a great way to fully utilize this community's effort to bring crypto to a wider adoptation.

Edited by BitTyro

On 9/27/2019 at 7:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I think it will be good if you guys add that option, if user has banned can get unbanned by paying some amount of penalties in order to get covered here again,  if that user get banned more than three times can not be eligible to acces that site never. 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

56 minutes ago, The Dictator said:

LOL, what logo do you want, friend.
If for the local board maybe it's good for the future. But for the Logo, that's what makes me confused. Like what if you want to be added.

Logo for this forum,  thats my opinion friend. So we can incourage the new members to join this forum..

Also I suggest a private or stuff or i should call it support desk/board where users could search for solved issues they face or ask for new questions if not yet asked on that board this will lead to fast support and fast support is the key to getting more users.

Excellent so far. Just add Arabic to the forum with competitions that are fair. Be questions about market prices. And digital currencies ....

First of all thank you for such a great forum you creat.and i love the theme i change theme acording to my mood that look cool and it would be gret if there are more topic or categrories introduced .because the mwmbers are growing day by day and the topics are limited.

• +2 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, hexwin said:

- Add Other Languages Section - Local sections (for example: Indonesian language, Greek, Croatian, Spanish, Serbian, German, French, Italian....etc.)

- Add forum dark theme

- Add option that we can edit our post and topics later

- Add link for forum rules

- Add sub-sections and better organise sections

Aaaaa.. good idea... i agree with you brother.. maybe this forum can create for indonesia language or post special for indonesia community..

31 minutes ago, rafa said:

Aaaaa.. good idea... i agree with you brother.. maybe this forum can create for indonesia language or post special for indonesia community..

We asked for local boards and moderators do not plan to add this any time soon sadly.
But I still hope we can see them in future after contest is finished

39 minutes ago, hexwin said:

We asked for local boards and moderators do not plan to add this any time soon sadly.
But I still hope we can see them in future after contest is finished

Ok ok brother im sorry about that,, because i read the topic just glance,,

and i still newbie.. im sorry

I think we should have "Jobs" sections too! People can post their jobs and freelancers could do that jobs.I know there is "Services" section but I think having "Jobs" would be better.

And I think even we could make the payment through Yobit.You could just take %10 of it and we would receive our money in a safe way.

• Useful or interesting 4

6 minutes ago, ayroz said:

this already can be used in the marketplace section, but they can probably create the jobs and services subsession inside of it to make it more organized

Yes it could be done at there but when you say marketplace it sounds like you put something to sell.(like different products..)

So Jobs would be better.(This is my idea.Maybe it wouldn't be that good but a lot of sites do that)

2 minutes ago, ayroz said:

but marketplace is everything that also like jobs, services, things, rents, etc. everything that envolves money and can be traded or bought

Yes you are right too...It can contain all of them.But what about the payment ? Wouldn't it be so cool and safe if we can make it with yobit? 

2 minutes ago, ayroz said:

well, you can just send the money to the user directly, there is no need to really create a marketplace as they need to moderate which are scam and not

Directly ? How am I going to trust him ? I mean let's say i am the seller and I have sold digital file that worths 30 USD...After i send it to the buyer he may run away ?(or after he paid the money to me i could run away too .Without giving it)

On 10/15/2019 at 6:34 PM, williamz902 said:

I think also a referral or affiliate program would do wonders to the growth of the forum - although I'm not sure what your plans are in regards to user growth.

There is absolutely no need for an affiliate or a referral program because this is supposed to a forum and should be more a discussion, it's already enough that the forum has launched a paid post incentive, a referral program will only derail the purpose of the forum further.