CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

We need give away below bounty section discussion. Give a way is popular method similar like airdrop and we can use the section to share which one is legit or not. Many people fool by this program and sharing knowledge will make us understand which one should avoid.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/27/2019 at 6:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

- About forum topics

Blocked that members can share topics in that section, and that just moderators and admin can share in that section topics and maybe some useful topics about forum like pin topics. Because I see a lot of unnecessary topics in that section and that just makes a mess.

- For beginners rules

Change rules that members can share topics/questions about forum too, it would make up for about forum topics.

And I now see in that section a lot of topics for about forum, and I read rules and there are clean write that section is for questions about cryptocurrency and blockchain not this forum.

- Strict rules about creating topics

This suggestion is related with my next suggestion, but first to explain this one.

I think that there a lot topics which are one-line, or just question like this "what you think about blockchain?" and I think that such a topics should be delete because it's not constructive and not useful at all. It's OK if there are some explanation why he or she ask that but just question I think that is unnecessarily.

- Strict rules about one-line comments/posts

I dont know for sure do you pay for such a posts but original rule for paid for posts are that post must to have at least 100 letters to get payment for post, and I see a lot of posts which are one-line like "OK this is good" or "Thanks for sharing this is good" and I think such a posts need not be paid.

- Referral links not paid section

Because it's free advertising for referral links.

- Deleted topics section

If we already have Off topics section why not Deleted topics too, because I think that would be useful that members know which topics are deleted. And to not fill up that section with unnecessary topics, all topics which deleted before 15 or 30 days delete from that section too. Just that members can see which topics are deleted.

- Helpful members

I read that you want to change rank system on forum and I think that is good idea for forum.

And I have suggestion for members which help/helping to cleaning up forum for spam and some other things,

that they have some befenit from that. Because I think that can make other members that do same think and when forum have more members to cleaning up forum from spamming I think that will be less spamming and maybe and that members which spamming will change their minds. And in which way that members will get some benefit it's up to you to decide.

That is it from me for now, I hope you will consider some of my suggestions.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 1/9/2020 at 11:21 PM, Death said:

I fully agree with some suggestions in here that we should have more local languages because members here are come from different country around the world.

Good advice and I like it if there are suggestions like this, it makes me more enthusiastic to learn more using local languages to anticipate all members here because members from various countries around the world have to learn.

I think it would be nice if we could have a dedicated section for each famous coin. We have one section for bitcoin but not for other coins. For example if someone wants to talk only about Litecoin or Dash coin, he should start a new topic about it. If there is a section for Litecoin or other coins, all members can discuss about them in their own sections and all the information related to each coin can be found in one topic.

I think we need to add promotion below beginner section discussion. Forum has payment program and mostly about how to promote new project and new coins, like or not media for promotion involve. We can discuss every platform that have full support and the method. I think both can't be separate and should running together.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it would be nice if we could have a dedicated section for each famous coin. We have one section for bitcoin but not for other coins. For example if someone wants to talk only about Litecoin or Dash coin, he should start a new topic about it. If there is a section for Litecoin or other coins, all members can discuss about them in their own sections and all the information related to each coin can be found in one topic.

I suggest that it doesn't have to be done. because if it is truly realized there will be very many boards with the names of the most popular coins. for that, the solution is you can create a topic in the coins / tokens board section and create a topic for the coin that you want to discuss.

First of all thank you and the cryptotalk team for this great earning platform.and if i talk about the things that should add to this forum is only the tutorials about how to post/comment and what to post/comment.because my posts are getting deleted every week.

1 hour ago, Asad said:

The rule for newbie to post 100 post first before start getting paid should be reduced to 50 after that I think the forum everything is ok in the forum 

I also think the same with you mate. But I came to realize it is good it is a way to know who is read and serious about cryptotalk

I'll recommend to create forum for students.So that every student can learn together ways, strategies and experience of each other.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, Arun gope said:

I think the forum is up to the mark it should not change anything all processing are going well . We are happy with your provision are you providing.

Your statement has a point because it is a good idea but they only make the forum better and can improve so that the process can run better so that we can be more happy with these provisions.

I  think the  forum is perfect, but the only thing to add is  a chat room, and this room can be either to ask immediate questions that you want answered and also you are able to follow certain positions and rules, there is  a certain position to which you will be able to learn exactly specific questions, ask the exact questions and everything will be all right.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:43 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

The things that need to be added in my point of view is dark theme which is necessary very much i spend lot of time in forum in night time if you could add night theme my eye will get some relief and help all those who use forum in the  night time other everything is very good and well managed thanks for your support and help 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

-Notification of a members deleted post will help members figure out why their post got deleted.

- adding a top link and bottom link which helps mobile users instantly scroll to the very bottom or top for easy navigation.

- make reporting spam/bad post anonymous to avoid retaliation from the person who got reported.

• +4 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I would like cryptotalk to develop validated crypto offers and airdrops for the forumusers. It would furthermore be nice if we could add an anlyst status (to follow people with a lot of knowledge).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Section for announcing new ICO projects and New Coin projects.

Also allow the announcement of different gambling website via service announce section. So anyone with bitcoin related services can announce their own company in this forum and provide support when required.

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Jumail jone said:

I think there is nothing to add to this forum. We like it very much in the way we post and post reasonable so we will not post anything illegal here. Always try to post so my ID will not be a problem and no adulteration The account will not function properly and nothing will be deleted.

What do you mean there's nothing to add? This forum still needs to be added, to become a big forum. There are always updates every time. Now you can see a lot of flaws that are still found in this forum.

• +4 1

On 9/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

I noticed a close tie between this forum and Yobit. I will like to know if there can be tutorial on technical and metric analysis of different coins for better understanding of crypto trading. I will personally appreciate this

• +2 1

On 2/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, MAQ said:

First enter this forum, I search for local languages. Apparently it's not available here, so the thing that needs to be added in my opinion is the local language.

The local language  adding need time .Now the forum have major 2 languages which are enough for all members.we have to adjust  with forum and improve our selves.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

So far no problem from this forum.. every users are satisfied and happy using this forum. And I would like to suggest this forum to add/organise a weekly competitions like the best writer,highest numbers of constructive and useful post and so on. Prize may range from 0.001- 1BTC . Additionally it would be fun to have a video section where you earn as well as gain knowledge about crypto currecies and it's markets by watching the videos .

• +1 1

On 9/27/2019 at 9:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

There are imperative suggestion pertaining to crypto currency which will be more fascinating or enticing for people

On 2/16/2020 at 8:32 AM, Thor04 said:

It has been mentioned before and I can only support this - would be awesome if some local boards for different languages would be.

It matters when details are enumerated in languages could be understandable by other to attain the objective and goal

I don't think so new section should be add on the forum as we all know this page itself making Global platform where every people are joining here to earn some extra money that will help them to improve their daily life routine and also they are learning a lot of things from here that's a big thing for the community also.

7 minutes ago, theghostm1 said:

The fundamentals in the forum are good, but the problems that have arisen recently with regard to work from the forum through the mobile phone must be solved .. Thank you

Actually it is not the right recommendation to do work in this forum using a cellphone. Because it will be very difficult to do, you better use the web to do this work.