CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

On 9/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I see it is a great idea that taking members suggestions in consideration, and when it comes to "what should be added" I guess we need an app (for both android and iOS) because a lot of users surf with their mobiles even though your website is mobile-responsive

• Useful or interesting 3

A section only for Crypto Fundamental news, anything that could affect BTC price or crypto as whole ,denying ETF's , facebook libra dropped etc

overall, I really like this forum. It looks quite attractive and more colorful than other similar forums. many features that provide important information in detail.

As with most members' suggestions, this forum requires several sub-forums such as:

• local boards -> to make it easier for members to discuss using their respective national languages
  • several separate sections for bitcoin and altcoin -> this I think will make the home group look more concise so effective
  • appointing a moderator and making binding rules are very important

hopefully with the technical matters above can attract more enthusiasts to join this profitable forum.😄

first the local languages, then each main forum title (cryptoworld,coin/token talk,mining etc.) within the rich but easy-to-understand beginners sub forums, perhaps a little fun for the sub forums may be.

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

Off topic board in which we can talk anything above and under the sun.

THis is one way of getting those users to go there and not making post under crypto conversation not on topic ideas or making thread there.

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Off topic board in which we can talk anything above and under the sun.

THis is one way of getting those users to go there and not making post under crypto conversation not on topic ideas or making thread there.

They can add this Offtopic and few others but I think that should be excluded from any reward payment,
as many people would super-abuse that just to earn +1000 more satoshis 

Archive is also needed - read only content where old or deleted stuff can be moved

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

They can add this Offtopic and few others but I think that should be excluded from any reward payment,
as many people would super-abuse that just to earn +1000 more satoshis 

Archive is also needed - read only content where old or deleted stuff can be moved

I agree. They needs to excluded from pay per post if this forum want to add off topic. Most of forum that i know also did that so it's should be fine and please add more local forum beside russian. I'm sure many people want this.

I think we need to change the theme, simple theme for this site is better, at the same time the next page should be at the lower side of the screen it eats space at the top, im not saying that we copy others format but we can check others and get a bit of style but different approach

• Useful or interesting 2

As for several languages, I think that English and Russian are quite enough for communication on the forum. 

@Admin I just want to give advice for General Rules in this forum, because the thread that discusses it has been locked :)
this is related to uploading images, because after I read here it has not been discussed.

Do not upload pictures of NFSW (Not Safe For Work). Examples: sexist, racist, homophobia, about violence, vulgarity, abusive / inappropriate words, etc.

2 minutes ago, jubairhamza said:

I have a suggestion. Please create an option where I can see the number of deleted posts. I also suggest to add a time zone. 

Creating a number of deleted post is not relevant, If a user follows all the forum rules they won't be bothered about  having their posts deleted. However, adding a timezone could be a good addition, though. 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

Hello Admin, I'm happy to see that you have created this section as a way to get feedback from the forum users, and so I would like to see a situation where time could be added, I mean it's because of difference in the time zone can be troublesome, since it's hard to know when friends is online. 

I hope I'm not being too much of a burden to you guys, since it'll mean increasing your work and all. Thanks in advance. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

47 minutes ago, Adel said:

My suggesttion is :

1- Market place , for entrepreneurs of new generation.

2- Bounty section,  so all the bounties can be in the same place.

3- Personal page for every user,  so they can write about their personal trades in crypto.

I think there is a section for bounties (coin/token announcement, and a section for marketplace also exists, what this forum misses really is organisation and restructuring its big section (that should be divided into sub-sections )

On 9/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, eXtremal said:

Making a special bounty board or airdrop, because with the addition of this board I'm sure many people are looking for information about airdrop and bounty, this will be a big attraction for a new forum

Yes this will add more attraction to the forum, there are plenty free coins lover out there, which are searching the web all day looking for airdrops and bounty so they could get a little extra crypto currency, this will bring them on to the platform.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

Dear @Admin

My humble request to add a forum board about safety of prevent hackers and scammers. It will help other members alot. We can't share such news in every forum. So al experts will share the safety tips in that forum and already victims will share the experience so new users will learn from that topic. Its our right to help everyone. Money is very important because its hard earned and trapers catch newbies money in just one click and its totally unfair. So this forum would great if it have such community. Keep it note and think deeply. 🙂

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 9/27/2019 at 6:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

I feel like we could benefit from a few more topics, though I don't have any suggestions for new topics right now. I really like this forum. People are engaged and commenting all the time, which is really great.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

These are the things I'm considering for a better forum environment-

1. Meta (For posting forum related issue.

2. Board for most active local language.

3. Seperate board for bitcoin and altcoin discussion.

• +3 1

From what I analyzed the forum is basically about cryptocurrencies, but maybe there could be a sub-forum about different subjects, because that would diversify the forum more, but in the other I find the appearance very nice and good to navigate, the simple is enough, by least for me, when it comes to looks, it's 10.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, hexwin said:

- Add Live Bitcoin and other crypto prices at the top or bottom of the forum (optional)

This sounds like a great idea. As a neurotic bitcoin price checker, i'd love to be able to see prices when i refresh the page. Maybe not just bitcoin, maybe also include the top altcoins as well? This is in fact a crypto "talk" forum not just "bitcoin" talk. 

On 9/27/2019 at 11:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Admin.

I hope this forum will become a big forum, and become one of the paid forums that can be enjoyed by all people in this forum, thank you admin