CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

I suggest adding the more local boards while the forum is at its early stages, for example: Turkish local board. I will gladly help you to bring my friends from Turkey here and the discussions will attract other users as well. Dear@Admin,hope you will consider this post as an application for the new local board, and I am ready to accelerate the whole process if you have enough resources. Thanks for listening to others' opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

Because they are posting endlessly on the forum. Disable newbies to create new topics, and add restrictions to posts and payments. General Chat Chat LoungPlease add some registration restrictions with some similar solutions to solve math captures or prevent bot accounts

What i wanted admins or moderators to add in this forum is deleted post notification because with that we can see what is the reason why our post is deleted and make it correct next time we post.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:26 PM, Zaino34 said:

The forum is very good and is in continuous development, but we hope that notifications for deleted topics will be activated so that we know the reason for the ban and that new sections are added in different languages such as Arabic, for example, and other languages as well to increase interaction in the forum

Great suggestions mate. Yes a notifications for deleted posts because  sometimes it is annoying to have it without  knowing why we got it. And of course  more languages so that it is easy to understand  because the  members here came from different countries.

The suggestions I give are:
1- Change the color of the forum interface because it is really harmful to the eyes
2- We see a lot of content wiping, we don't like it
3- DO Bonus to the high membership like jr.member and legndery like bitcointalk

SUGGEST DELETING A POST FOR MAKING ONE MISTAKE THAN GIVING A WARNING POINTS

This obviously keep happening there are many members that are here to make a very good and legit post  and are aware of the rules and try to abide by it, they try to make sure they contribute to the forum, but they are not always perfect we made a mistake I mean a single mistake and receive a warning point this makes the users very scared to post and think to be getting banned soon he will look sad at same time and very annoying. I suggest if the moderators could look into this to correct this problem.

1. If we made one mistake after been active  for a long time is good they delete it than giving a warning point.

2. If two mistakes are found out of thousands posts it might be possible the user is not aware of the mistake you can give him a one warning point. Because sometimes we face problems in time of editing a post we made after 24hrs with that we couldn't edit our post and it keeps affecting us. I suggest more time is added for editing post.

3. For a good member in the forum that contributes very good in the forum when he made a mistake let the moderators get him aware of his mistake so that he give reasons to why that happens in other to correct it against next time. If he repeated same mistakes he deserves a warning point.

4. For making a useless content a warning point rewards deserves the author of that topic to avoid such kind of post. Let him get aware of such mistakes. And if that will be possible let those post get deleted.

5. Empty post in thousands of massage need to be considered to help in deleting that post let the user pays for it not by giving a warning points if the users is a good contributor. It may be possible he didn't see in time and lately couldn't be able to edit it sometimes this occur as a result of server problem that is low network.

6. stuffings posts and low qaulity posters deserves to be punished by receiving a warning point of 2WP because it is like act of spamming the forum, the moderators can measure the quantity of the good post and the lower post majority carries the vote.  If the bad/ low qaulity posts is higher than the good post this account need to be banned or all post should be deleted if 60 - 70% are low quality post. There is no purnishment better than paying back thousands of post or hundredths of posts before receiving payments. The user will find it better leaving the account or paying the post than banning the user because  this will cost a big lost to the project instead of having more members in the forum the members keep reducing in numbers we need this forum to move forward not backward. If the users are found guilty of spamming the forum they deserves to be banned parmanently.

BANNING LIMITS

I suggest if the banning limits should be at maximum of 30 to 60days respectively. Because this days giving will serve as a big purnishment and more sufficient for the guilty ones to repent and regret for such mistake.

REMOVAL OF WARNING POINT AFTER EXPIRING DATE :

I suggest the moderators to look in to this problem of an expiring warning point still visible although it has no effect but we may prefer it deleted than seeing it on our profile.

The moderators can identify there legit users that are ready to help the forum. Although I don't blame the moderators for their duty but giving a suggestion. I could like the moderators @Bigpat to put this topic into consideration to finds the best solution and make the right suggestion or decision to this problem. Banning of account is not the solution but paying for been guilty and starting a freash will also help. Banning should be fixed on spammers, multi users, low qaulity posters.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:54 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right these both feature is very good feature for us and the feature which i like the most that is the notification of deleted post.

Yes mate most of deleted post are we don't have any idea why is it deleted so if they notify us we will know what caused of deleted post so we can do much better in our next post.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Actually I would like to know if it is possible to do this:

3WWW33.thumb.png.46d28121e18133767a9ddd42fb55f1a6.png

That area comes from the Russian pos. I have nothing against the Russian language, but if these interesting notifications were only in Russian or English, is it possible?

If this is possible to do now forgive my ignorance, but tell me how?

Regards, community!

Edited by alexisfuentes
pic upload
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think it would be nice if a bitcoin price script could be added to the main page of the forum. The forum is about cryptocurrency themes and there are no cryptocurrency prices on the forum

background.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Just a suggestion, I don't know if it has much meaning or support from the forum and members. A similar one-month campaign as last year, where the top-ten members got Bitcoin rewards according to their posts number. Perhaps running in parallel with the current one. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +5 3

15 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Just a suggestion, I don't know if it has much meaning or support from the forum and members. A similar one-month campaign as last year, where the top-ten members got Bitcoin rewards according to their posts number. Perhaps running in parallel with the current one. 

This is a good suggestion mate it will really be grateful for all users and it will inspire many users to struggle with great effort to work hard In general is act of motivating users.

I have a suggestion considering the pagination of a single topic page to the next unread topic. I suggest that the words should be reduced so that the pagination is on the same line instead of breaking lines. See image below; i think the word NEXT or UNREAD should be omitted.

6C15C414-EEBD-41AF-835F-F6F72658DA80.thumb.png.f05a216529a990a02e83a4bb30a961a3.png

Thanks Sir to give the opportunity in my suggestion about this new reputation system, if anyone give -5 bad reputation points then write proper 20 characters post why he gives -5 reputation points so pls implement a extra bar under the reputation symbol, 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for give us a chance to talk about forum improve... I think the moderator of this forum need to be more active and it they able ti cheak all the user profile evey day then we can hope spam from this forum Will be vanish totally.. Second request is,in this forum bounty project Don't active much so if bounty manager set up here and try to Collect some bounty then it will be much profitable for all the user and Forum will be famous too                

• +2 2
  • +3 1

@Desais

I have one suggestion for new payment system.

That members which reporting spam/wrong section etc. that they get TALK tokens too.

I think that will "move" members that clean up forum from such a things.

For example, report spam 5 TALK tokens, report wrong section 1 TALK token, report duplicate topic 10 TALK tokens etc.

I think that will motivated members to use report button.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 7/22/2020 at 11:45 AM, BullRunBit said:

@Desais

I have one suggestion for new payment system.

That members which reporting spam/wrong section etc. that they get TALK tokens too.

I think that will "move" members that clean up forum from such a things.

For example, report spam 5 TALK tokens, report wrong section 1 TALK token, report duplicate topic 10 TALK tokens etc.

I think that will motivated members to use report button.

We considered such variants and we often received a proposal for such an innovation, and even I myself would like to have a reward for high-quality reports, albeit insignificant and perhaps not even material, but I do not know how technically difficult it is to implement, so for now this remains only a proposal.

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 9/28/2019 at 2:51 AM, hexwin said:

- Add Other Languages Section - Local sections (for example: Indonesian language, Greek, Croatian, Spanish, Serbian, German, French, Italian....etc.)

- Add forum dark theme

- Add option that we can edit our post and topics later

- Add link for forum rules

- Add sub-sections and better organise sections

Yes I agree with this. There are instances that I misspelled words. But I am not able to edit it because there is no edit button. So I would love it if edit button will soon be available. Forum dark theme and if possible is customized theme is really good so that posting will be more fun. Adding sections for every topics and subtopics will also make the forum more organized. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Getting more talk tokens that would be based on your ratio of reputation and rank could be interesting because right now there's really no incentives for people reaching for +5 ratings. They just need to stay above negative. That's not really incentivising people to rise the bar on quality.

• +2 2

On 9/27/2019 at 7:58 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I think that the interaction between the members has decreased as it was in the past. We want more interaction and information exchange to increase the experience in exchange between currencies and investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I believe that there are many things to suggest that will make the forum looks more better than it is, by adding where users can share and also report scammers without them knowing the reporter to prevent avenge. In addition, they should add more languages that are different English and Russian language I think this will make forum more popular than before.

1. Online/Offline button, that we see above profil photo if is that member online or not for example when visit some topic and that we see which member is online.

2. Quick message/post, I think will be good to add quick message for posts below 100 characters, and if posts is below 100 characters that means that is quick message and payment is lower for example if is for regural posts 10 TALK for quick message is 5 TALK.

3. Change username, for example you can to pay 100 or 500 TALK to change your username.

4. I write this in other topic but to write here too, that members which report spam get some TALK token for example for each spam report get 5 TALK.

That is it for now, I hope that you will consider this suggestions.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I did not know exactly that there were forums that talk about it, since I am new and I am a little lost, I would like to know what happens if someone wants to verify the account and if it has not yet arrived in a verification message by mail, and in case that it did not reach him, what possibilities are there in entering cryptotalk without being able to verify? I ask because that happened to a friend of mine and then he does not know what to do, I would like to know what can be done in such a situation

• +5 1

They could add:
a) As other channels of other languages say.
b) Tools for your comment, it can be corrected or improved.
c) Themes, covers and modify to your liking how you want the page to look.
d) Have an alert application, if someone told are you , from the cell phone.
e) You can pay or something similar, that allows you to make an announcement of your topic.
You Thanks.

• +2 1

Thank you, moderators and moderators of the forum. This is what I like in every forum. He inquires from its members and asks them for advice. This will make the members request the forum more because they will feel that they have a role in this forum by giving them their opinion and consulting about new additions. The forum is so far aware of everything and is quick to respond
I think it is modern in design, fast and easy to use
My request is to add timers for new and old members that appear on their memberships when they write anything to let us know in which year. Record as well as add a statistic to the number of responses for the day that appears below the membership
Likewise, a temporary addition to the members who are asked to write 20 responses per day, for example, when he writes 21 responses, he will not be able to add it because it is in his account for him to write 20 responses.
Finally, good luck to you and to all members