CryptoTalk Forum - what to add? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

CryptoTalk Forum - what to add?

A local section for other country. I saw russian have their own section in cryptotalk forum so i hope other countries will have that too. Also add some moderator so they can control this forum.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, rekter said:

Smaller size signatures at least for people without any reputation, i am sensing that the sizes will blow up in near future making the forum hard to read.

This is a good one. May be we need limied number on adding image in signature, also some limited number of raw and character. 

Once we will have ranking system may be depending on rank we can see different features for the signature.

• Useful or interesting 7

2 minutes ago, bitcoin said:

have ranking system here?, like bitcointalk?

No, not yet however it's common sense that there will be in the future. There are demands for it. If you scroll up and read all the responses then you will see it was mentioned a lot of time.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, bitcoin said:

I see, even this forum already growing up, every day new member joined and interesting into forum, good to implement rank system.

Talking about the growth?

So far total members: 1931

So far the total posts : 26048

and we are not even 10 days old. We are growing fast. If we can stop the spammers then we will see a good forum.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Talking about the growth?

So far total members: 1931

So far the total posts : 26048

and we are not even 10 days old. We are growing fast. If we can stop the spammers then we will see a good forum.

Most of these are fake members with duplicate accounts for fake conversations and reactions.

I wonder how many are banned so far...maybe 200 or 300.

Most posts and topics are bad.

Some good topics are deleted... no explanation or reason

Edited by hexwin

Just now, hexwin said:

Most of these are fake members with duplicate accounts for fake conversations and reactions.

I am not denying the fact but we will see they will be punished sooner or later. I am seeing less spam today then yerterday. Yesterday in this same time my inbox was flooding with new topic's notifications but today it is empty now after cleaning it.

So we can say that, they will go away eventually.

- Add information on members profile for reported posts and how correct they are reporting

- Add information data number for how many banned users on forum

it will be good if the admin add a section about how many reports that we made 

just like bitcointalk that the reports section will be open after 300 reports made

One more suggestion from me.

About paying for topics/posts, I must to tell that this does not make sense.

People write a lot of unnecessary things, and if they get payment for that then I dont know what I'm doing.

There are double posts too (same subject just some word is different).

I'm a little dissapointed but I hope you will fix that soon.

My suggestion is that you count constructive topics and count only post when member first time comment topic and when he or she is mentioned (Quote) in post.

This last part about quote, I see many comments where people just write to post something and sometimes they did not mentioned at all and they share like 10 comments on same topic and I think that is not ok (if you count that posts too).

I have one more suggestion, but I will write about that another time.

It's about promotion "max posts and win 1 btc" there are a lot of "holes" but like I say another time. Peace 😉

• Useful or interesting 6

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The partition all rules forum and conditions blockages users. Create a section for beginners in mining, where for beginners in the world of crypto, for example, there will be names of programs for mining, samples of bat files - a kind of encyclopedia of mining forum. It is clear that everyone knows everything here, but this way the forum will attract additional users.

• Useful or interesting 6

I think it could be worth adding some sort of rating system where you dont immediateky get banned but so many flags and you get disabled for a certain time. Im genuinely trying to contribute to the forum but so much spam.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1

i think there must be a option of reffer system, where we reffer the other peoples and they also gain the knowledge here, but there is no reffer programe or affliation programe.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

@epidemia @ayatoslaw Please add some widget in forum that can add OFFICIAL NEWS links from several crypto websites (cointelegraph, coindesk...)  it should not be  Posts or Topics.

We are flooded with multiple Topics for every single news that comes out.

News widget
https://cointelegraph.com/widgets

News widget2:
https://cryptorival.com/widgets/news/

Price ticker
https://www.coindesk.com/widgets/bitcoin-price-ticker

code example:
<script src="https://cointelegraph.com/news-widget" data-ct-widget-limit="5" data-ct-widget-theme="dark" data-ct-widget-size="small" data-ct-widget-language="en"></script>

Edited by hexwin

We have to remember that scams have been going around in different manifestations and colors for the past decades and its history is immortalized with the term 'ponzi' which can still be applicable up to now. With the coming of cryptocurrency, scammers realized that they also ride the bandwagon and for the first time they are truly rejoicing since the market has become global and not anymore limited to certain locations or even a country. This was the bad and scary situation we witnessed with so many bad ICOs of 20127 and even in 2018. Now, investors are already wary of similar projects because there is no guarantee that a project can be genuine and that the people behind are true and not fakes and scammers. Coupled with the fact that a start-up can really have a hard time to survive in the marketplace, investors are demanding that things should be transparent and there should be adequate vetting before a project can be allowed to do the crowdfunding. And this is where the current IEOs come. ...

• Useful or interesting 3

On 9/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

If you have any suggestions about our forum - please post them here, we will be happy to hear and implement them (sub-forums or something else).

Admin.

I would certainly add a Dark/Night mode if possible, as it will be much easier on the eyes.  Other than that, I have no suggestions for now, let the community build itself first.  Good luck!

Edited by TucoRamirez

Please moderators add option that we can hide some Topics and Boards from forum.

If I don't want to see specific section I would like to hide it with some +/-  system

We needs more local section admin, not only russian but i'm sure there are so many people from different country in this forum. So please add filipinos, indonesian, indian, spanish local board and many else.

according to my point of view and suggestion that they should remove the time limit between the posts, because my typing is very fast so i get the error by posting for the 2nd time, i got error they should wait for little bit time to post another.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Another section where we can share  latest News about  crypto  as a whole, like bakkt , etf ,CFTC , china miners etc. no airdrops or upcoming coins on this section.

I think a poi ta ranking system of so. E kind would be great to add. Obviously it's new and is developing over time. But if there were perks for more contructive members who are loylal that would be great. 

• +2 1

The rules for a forum are good, because the rules can be used to improve the quality of the forum and maintain security but I hope that the rules are not too rigid (inflexible). for example if there a member accidentally broke the rules or they don't know yet about the rule. I think, there is no need to ban their account but just be warned. 

Add members list it would be easy to Find admin / mod.

Add rules in top /bottom of page it would be good.

English topic should have more moderators so it will be useful to avoid spams.

Well i just sign up in this forum and for me it's Looks very nice and I understand everything here. It's user friendly forum. Still I looking if their is any suprate board for Indian community? Well overall is pretty good and I fully satisfied with the features. 

• +1 1

Can we add new rules or systems to prevent users from creating similar topics? It is better to discuss in one rather than separate threads. But this seems somewhat tricky, huh. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

is there a referral system already?

I´m new here and it seems a legit alternative to that you know, big board.. with a huge young energy I sense here.

It´s new I see like relatively, YObit.. There I see many interesting things, so versatile, flexible and fast (on YObit I mean) and here on this forum I see we have the same experience, which is great.

Thank you and my suggestion would definitely be a referral system to invite people but newcomer and referrer should be rewarded someway when and if possible.. like apoint system?

2 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Hello @Admin

Can we have an own board for off-topic which dont belongs to Crypto?

Thnaks in advance 

❤️

This I would also would like to see.

It´s great to spend time here and discuss the crypto and crypto world but many things "off topic" directly affects this world. I mean what´s happening in the world many times directly affects the trends on crypto. Especially on polit area (I know it´s forbidden to speak politics here as I see in the rules but what I mean is not directly about politics, but the real effects of the long term decisions and or announcements like they affect the gold prices and or you know wars are going on in many areas may affect the oil prices and then all comes to crypto somehow.. needless to mention the decisions and public announcements of the presidents and or important people´s on their crypto is also related but may go into off-topic, too)