Learn traiding only with videos - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ArianLp

Learn traiding only with videos

From my criteria since I started in the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, traiding is one of the topics that most attracts my attention, I have seen many videos about this, there are many pages that guarantee you to learn in a few days with 100% successful results,  And all this is false, traiding is learned with practice, entering the market and visualizing each indicator is what allows you to gain knowledge, of course you can help yourself with tutorial videos that provide tools on the analysis of indicators but let's not fall into these pages  that guarantee learning and earnings in a few days.  Undoubtedly the cryptocurrency market has its positive and negative characteristics but beyond this, it gives you the opportunity to acquire knowledge every day, practice is the most recommended to guarantee you great results

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

I completely agree with you that most of the information on the Internet is aimed only at personal gain, and limiting yourself to one theory will not achieve much, so only practice and practice, the path will not be easy, but productive

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I completely agree with the author of the topic that only regular practice will ensure the result. Theoretical knowledge is necessary, but it does not make sense without practice. Moreover, the methods and guides can become outdated after some time.

I totally concur with the creator of the subject that lone normal practice will guarantee the outcome. Hypothetical information is essential, yet it doesn't bode well without training. Besides, the techniques and aides can get obsolete after some time. 

• +3 1

On 03.10.2020 at 05:22, homych said:

I completely agree with you that most of the information on the Internet is aimed only at personal gain, and limiting yourself to one theory will not achieve much, so only practice and practice, the path will not be easy, but productive

If you are someone new in this world you have to be clear that most of them are looking for their own benefit, through videos from external sources we can learn more since it is a more adequate guide for learning.

Graphical representation of anything have great effect on the learning process and videos are the best source to lean anything like trading, market analysis and other stuff like that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Videos is the best way to learn everything specially how to buy and sell in any new exchange and how to use her features, in video you can see more better than screenshot and you can stop and repeat the video until you understand, Totally agree with that 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Videos is the best way to learn everything specially how to buy and sell in any new exchange and how to use her features, in video you can see more better than screenshot and you can stop and repeat the video until you understand, Totally agree with that 

I agree @scorpiali anything you want to understand there is not other option better than videos. Is the ideal and good method for many types of person. Through images we can take attention about what we are learning or studying. And also with videos we can pause and continue....etc Yes very util.

:wink::classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I agree, usually the content you find in the YouTube videos is very theoretical, they explain based on the movements that have already happened in the market and affirming that certain trading indicators are magic to win.
I think that the best way to learn trading is to experiment for yourself, you can start with little money, then define a strategy, it can support you with some videos as a guide or even books. In trading many mistakes are made that they teach you and you do not forget them again to improve.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

8 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

i am agree with this topic you can learn trading on online lile you tube 

internet has lots of videos on basic of trading its very usefully 

Yes, i have many people that learn trading through youtube, but there are better ways, making use of sites like Bianca and look for their FAQ will be more helpful. It consists of videos and articles, both of them will help together. 

• +3 1

Hello sir,

I hope you are well....!

they explain based on the movements that have already happened in the market and affirming that certain trading indicators are magic to win.
I think that the best way to learn trading is to experiment for yourself, you can start with little money, then define a strategy, it can support you with some videos as a guide or even books.

Thanks you so much sir...!!

Practice is the main part. If you know the theoretical side well and have read a lot of literature on trading your knowledge is equal to 0 if you have no practice. Practice should get your knowledge. Strong psychology is also needed

It is true that experience is the best lesson we can learn, but it is good to study the main points associated with technical analysis of market indicators, and I believe that learning through videos helps more quickly understanding.

• +1 1

There are many scammers are trying to trick many new members using different ways, so we should be careful about those who says can teach us trading. We can learn trade by ourselves, sitting down with your computer or phone and discuss with friends in this forum! You will gain knowledge without risk.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for the little tips about trading!!! 

Trading is like the life blood of cryptocurrencies, learning trading if you wish to accumulate profit therefore is definitely a must. 

Youtube videos or any other online resources for learning trading can be a valuable tool, but one should be able to discern that content intended to truly instruct us from the so called "gurus" offering guaranteed results as long as you pay them. At least, I was able to learn a good deal about the basis of trading from online resources, namely, Japanese candles, supports and resistance, chart patterns, etc. This knowledge has been really helpful ever since I moved to practice and trading in the real life practice. In my opinion, we should take advantage of all the available tools we can resort to.

Edited by Jromz
  • +2 1

Yes videos especially youtube videostheyare very helpfull if you  really want to learn go search on youtube start to browse and view videos jotting down some points down thatis very helpful 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:24 AM, negocios123777 said:

Scams appear when everything you want is easy and fast and you want to go a short way, leaving aside the previous points that I indicated.

@negocios123777 I do not know how only scam will result if the trader neglect learning, what I just know that will results is failure, it can be scam though but trading without knowledge does not mean you will make use of bots or buy signals, the person can still trade alone and lose. 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, negocios123777 said:

What I meant is that there are people who want to earn money very quickly and easily without information or advice, therefore, they are easy prey for scammers who promise them false ways of generating money.

Yes exactly, you are right about this, many people do not know about someone and trust a stranger, the business the stranger introduced is also not known to the person, and still invested in such fake business and be scammed. Knowledge is very important before doing any business. 

• +1 1

Yes I am agree with you my friend to learn trading on only videos in internet or you tube there are a lot of learning videos in free of cost so you can take basic education on there I am also learning on wacthing videos this is the best way to learn on your phone or home its completely free 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:34, ArianLp said:

Desde mi criterio desde que me inicié en el fascinante mundo de las criptomonedas, el traiding es uno de los temas que más me llama la atención, he visto muchos videos sobre esto, hay muchas páginas que te garantizan aprender en pocos días con 100% de éxito. resultados, y todo esto es falso, el traiding se aprende con la práctica, entrar al mercado y visualizar cada indicador es lo que te permite ganar conocimiento, por supuesto puedes ayudarte con videos tutoriales que brindan herramientas sobre el análisis de indicadores pero no caigamos en estas páginas que garantizan el aprendizaje y las ganancias en unos días. Sin duda el mercado de las criptomonedas tiene sus características positivas y negativas pero más allá de esto te da la oportunidad de adquirir conocimientos todos los días, la práctica es lo más recomendable para garantizarte grandes resultados.

You are correct, this on many occasions the web pages believe they can teach with only theory read, and thanks to the videos you can see the theory in practice even in real time, thanks to the online videos you learn much faster in comparison to a course or guide on an internet page.

I agree with you. When I started working in cryptocurrency, I had no information about it and I did not know how to work here. But then I started watching videos of cryptocurrencies on YouTube. At that time, I watched many videos of cryptocurrencies so that I get complete information about cryptocurrencies. And by watching this video of cryptocurrency, I learned some information about it and then I started working in it. And the most important thing is that we cannot learn it only by watching its video and we should also practice it in full. And if we continue to practice the video along with watching it, then it will prove more beneficial for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, watching video enhances our learning ability, it makes it easier to comprehend, its like a practical where you see it real. But many don't like watching videos because they feel reading content alone will be enough while some are afraid to burn mobile data because they can't afford big subscription. 

To do trading we need to learn some specific tools that we can learn from tutorial video from youtube easily as you said but its not enough to get profit from trading.. For me trading  always risky and no one should try it till he dont done any curse for trading..  That is why before trading every one should use their time with a good trader.