Where to find cryptotalk UID - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arelov00

Where to find cryptotalk UID

Many came to the platform thanks to the drops,so if you do not know what to enter to confirm your account, I attach a screen where to find the UID

Безымянный.png

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

After creating the cryptotalk UID record, the confirmation email will come, confirm it, then press the cryptotalk new part, type your email address, it will automatically appear

We all can see our cryptotalk UID in yobit platform only we have to register with our email address and confirm our email address .  Then , Cryototalk UID will be appear on yobit platform .  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:29 AM, Arelov00 said:

Many came to the platform thanks to the drops,so if you do not know what to enter to confirm your account, I attach a screen where to find the UID

Безымянный.png

Yeah,thats here, but i just put my email address, in which was signed up this cryptotalk account, and got a statistic about my posts, so, have a nice day and goodbye

Cryptotalk UID is given upon linking the email used on creating an account here  to yobit exchange in order to start receiving payments automatic every user has to undergo this process.

• +1 1

To find your Cryptotalk UID you must first go to the section "Cryptotalk Capaign" within the Yobit platform, then in the section "Your CryptoTalk UID" you must place the email you used to register in Cryptotalk, you save it and automatically the page is updated and you can see your UID.

Just put the email you used to verify your cryptotalk account in yobit, and then your UID will appear, it's very easy.

This is complete nonsense, but what is the problem ? After all, when you enter your email on Yobit, you are immediately told your UID, and therefore, this procedure does not cause any difficulties, and you can solve everything without any problems! Good luck!

You get to find your Crytotalk UID at the Yobit , after linking your Crytotalk account to your Yobit account using the same registered email address,  after your registration on the Yobit, then your 2FA authentication, you will be required to input and confirm your email on the UID box under the CrytotalkNew and CrytotalkCampaign,  then after doing that,  your UID automatically generates. 

• +1 1

After creating the cryptotalk UID record, the confirmation email will come, confirm it, then press the cryptotalk new part, type your email address, it will automatically appear

You can get your campaign UID number in yobit exchange sites after linking your cryptotalk account to yobit. Just go to yobit click your name it will give you options from the options given enter in to cryptotalk new it will lead you to fresh page were to see a button to write your email use during the registration, then click save your UID will appear.

It is so funny or common question. It is easily find . When you create yobit exchange account and link with cryptotalk than by putting email and authorization code so your account link with cryptotalk and your UID is in front of your balance on yobit exchange account. 

This is one way to do it. The purpose of this code is to identify the member depending on the campaign. The safest way to link our Cryptotalk account with Yobit is by using the email we use to create our Cryptotalk account so that you can see your activity reflected in the forum and the record of all payments obtained for participating.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If you are using Yabit then just simply put your email address in the platform. Otherwise I don't know. 

Thank you, honestly, I never noticed the numbers that appear in the profile link represent our Cryptotalk UID, in my case when I entered the campaigns I linked through my email address.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Dear friend, the real point is that UDT is issued to you on the unit exchange and you can concentrate there to get it.  You need to like the accounts in the mail and then you will succeed.  Allen Site You Slightly Wet Click Sir Voter Identifier Must Choose Cryptotal Campaign Stent Entry Vote Address Email Vote Before Your Vote Email.

• +2 1

Hello friends ,

Its simple to find Crypto UID.If you are using then simple put your email only then you find your Crypto UID 😊.

Thank you so much 

Yes, is easy to find crytotalk UID when you are registered and verify the forum your email address will be required in the forum, then the google search your profile and the UID appear in your account opened in platform that's all

Just write email. If you need numbers - look at this screenshot. Go to your profile page in cryptotalk and look in adress. There you can find numbers - this is your UID.
image.png.d75dd09132e5d99ec15cff16eaa33ede.png

• +3 1

We can find our cryptotalk UID by two methods:

1: Observing the UID that is written in URL of our cryptotalk profile.

2: We can also see our UID in yobit cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new section.

• +3 1

I think it's not a very difficult thing. First of all we should make an account on yobit.net and then go to the "Your crypto talk UID" and then make an account by giving your email and after verification you will access to this crypto UID. Everyone pass through this phase. 

Thanks 

• +5 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:58 AM, Guru2050 said:

You can get your campaign UID number in yobit exchange sites after linking your cryptotalk account to yobit. Just go to yobit click your name it will give you options from the options given enter in to cryptotalk new it will lead you to fresh page were to see a button to write your email use during the registration, then click save your UID will appear.

Perfect.... You are right.  So this will help you to show your usefull post.  And the number of reputation that the member give you. The cryptocurrency UID is not a big deal. You just read the instruction carefully and do that's better for this time.  😊😊

1 hour ago, Ahtesham Ul Haq said:

Hi mate, Crypto talk UID is given after connecting the email utilized on making a record here to yobit trade to begin accepting installments programmed each client needs to go through this cycle.

🤭🤭... No no no.  I just Qoute you becasue your profile picture attract me. I like this men.  So i cannot be ready for ignore this. And i share my tbought here🤭🤭

• +2 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿