Next Bitcoin Pump ? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Next Bitcoin Pump ?

9 minutes ago, Playstreem said:

You are expecting very lower price as when once a pump is started then it can reach to a highest value. If the price rise continued like a few days ago then I am sure that till the end of this year the price will be above $25000.

You are expecting too high mate. 😉

Even Tether printed 45,000,000 coins recently i do believe it will not have a high effect in bitcoin price because it's less than 5000 bitcoins which is nothing compared to the daily volume of bitcoin , but i expect to see more pumps in the coming days because chart and the media 

2 minutes ago, john1010 said:

You are expecting too high mate. 😉

I think you are new that is why you are saying like this. Just think about the end of 2017 in which the price was around $3500 and within a two or three months the price reached to $20000. So now it is again possible to reach to that value. 

6 minutes ago, Playstreem said:

I think you are new that is why you are saying like this. Just think about the end of 2017 in which the price was around $3500 and within a two or three months the price reached to $20000. So now it is again possible to reach to that value. 

maybe new in this forum mate 😉

It's good to be true on projecting btc price

Edited by john1010

2 minutes ago, makikhan said:

Its depend on investment and quantity may be this price pump again btc and if btc pump this time then may be btc hit the price of 15000$ and after that may be btc hit lowest price of 5500$ and this is depend on future

Im newbie here, my question is, is it okay in this forum to post a ref link? im from BTT so it's highly prohibited to post some ref link there. 

Ohh so sorry i never figured that the ref link is from your siggy.

Edited by john1010

Just now, john1010 said:

Im newbie here, my question is, is it okay in this forum to post a ref link? im from BTT so it's highly prohibited to post some ref link there. 

Please don't post any referral links here as the moderators will give a warning point ot you. I suggest keep it under your signature only.

Reportedly anyway in 2020 around May, Bitcoin Halving will occur, I don't really know that. but according to news circulating next year there will be a sizable explosion on bitcoin.

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

Please don't post any referral links here as the moderators will give a warning point ot you. I suggest keep it under your signature only.

Im only asking question dude.. and my previous comment was edited, I though it was posting his ref link in the commend, didn't saw that it's from his signature. No i never going do that.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

USDT is not the same as USD and they take small percentage for conversation.... but if you see that they trade in millions and billions...then it is not small amount at all

Right i know that part of not being USD but an equivalent of a USD price but what I was confused about was the profit making for them but guess you cleared that 👍

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/27/2019 at 9:31 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.9ac1627aa621936352ba2f6fc32d2705.png

Tether just printed 45,000,000 coins recently

Can we expect new pump for Bitcoin or not?

What do you think about this?

Hopefully this is the bright way for bitcoin going forward. Although it's not that big in my opinion, but it's pretty good for pumping bitcoin.

9 hours ago, Smartxh said:

45 million is just consider a small amount when it comes to a pump, the crypto market is a market of above 1 billion dollars that is a thousand of million of dollars and the Amount printed was not up to 10% of the total volume

yeah you are right, 45 mil is actually nothing important, if someone want to actually move the market he will need at least one billion dollars to do some massive effects on the market

I think that before the bitcoin halving, there will be no large-scale pump. Maybe by Christmas not much growth will be. We will observe the movement😊

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

8 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

You are right, man! This coming March, April and may there will be gigantic and earth-shaking movements in the world of cryptocurrency lead by Bitcoin who I expect can be jumping like a wild horse looking for someone to have a mate. 

How many Bitcoin have already stashed somewhere? Please give me the PK and the password so that I can see it (just joking). 

Why do you think March and April will have big movemensts in cryptocurrency world?
Anything special happening in that time or what?

16 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

You are right, man! This coming March, April and may there will be gigantic and earth-shaking movements in the world of cryptocurrency lead by Bitcoin who I expect can be jumping like a wild horse looking for someone to have a mate. 

How many Bitcoin have already stashed somewhere? Please give me the PK and the password so that I can see it (just joking). 

I have so many question in my mind right now, do we have a big event will happen to this month of March and April where it seems that you are sure that there is a big movement will happen? though I am not against with your topic, I just wanna know clearly only that's it!

On 10/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, hexwin said:

Normally, these impressions of artificial digital money do not have much effect on a bitcoin grant pump, only about 250-400 dollars of rise, this practice we have already seen many times what transmits some monotony in the market for whales , I believe that at some point this practice of Tether will be ceased by obsolence.

It is certainly cool to represent the price of bitcoin in this way, but it seems to me that bitcoin will not cost more than 20 thousand dollars in the next couple of years, as there is no reason for this yet. Truth in next year is expected halving, but me seems the price stuck on 16-17 thousands of dollars.

The next bitcoin pump I don't think if it will happen within 2020 but my many hope is that massively pump of bitcoin will be happen in 2021.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/27/2019 at 4:31 PM, hexwin said:

oh i hate nothing more than those tether fake pumps and they are the reason why the price went up so high in 2017 and they also were the reason why people lost faith in bitcoin as it dropped drastically from 20k to 10k, they really need to stop this market manipulation.

6 minutes ago, Dyosa said:

Yes i agree with you.No one knows when bitcoin will actually rise again, so we better just wait and have some patience.

i dont like to wait too much waiting for bitcoin to make a move , i love to trade and make profites but with this type of market the  chance of lose  is too much bigger 

5 hours ago, cryptazmania said:

Perhaps, manipulation can't be stop because it is already in the ecosystem of bitcoin business industry. So as a trader we need to be skillful and know everything about in trading.

manipulation was inserted in the ecosystem of a coin that was supposed to fix the corrupted system and get rid of the dollar, a coin cant be doing that if its actually rigged with manipulation.

This topic is ol for me and I think thst did not happen cuz there was no bull afer, but that money is very little to pump the Pitcoin.

16 hours ago, cryptazmania said:

Indeed, it must supposed to fix the corrupted system, but the problem is that it would be hard I think to fix this because like what I said it was already in the ecosystem in crypto space.

the only way to stop manipulation is for bitcoin to be widely accepted because those whales are playing around with the bitcoin price because its still small in capital so they can pump it or dump it but if we had over a trillion dollar then those whales wont be able to control the market.

8 hours ago, cryptazmania said:

I never think of that, but you are certainly right, so I think having a trillion dollars is a better way for this. Do you think like us can give help for this problems? If yes how?

there is nothing we can do because in this crypto space we are very small fish trying to stop sharks from ruining the market and the fact is we cant do anything about it.