Next Bitcoin Pump ? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Next Bitcoin Pump ?

image.png.9ac1627aa621936352ba2f6fc32d2705.png

Tether just printed 45,000,000 coins recently

Can we expect new pump for Bitcoin or not?

What do you think about this?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

45 MIL USD is nothing to do a pump, it may increase price about 200-300 dollars and not more, even if it enters to bitcoin

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

I don't think it will effect something on Bitcoin and also Bitcoin can not be go high with the high price of the other coins and BTC is the King of all Crypto coin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

no one can tell you when is the next pump of bitcoin , and they wont tell even if they know , you have to be prepard for the next bullrun so buy bitcoin and altcoins and wait .

We can expect a new pump but not only because of tether, it is because of some multiple causes, like the Chinese adoption of bitcoin, the tether coins release and the halving which is ahead in the coming year.

• +1 1

image.png.3822434c0b6d05a02ef8df2dfd3342d0.png

Well I see price is going up again... so I am not sure it is 'nothing'

And all previous Tether pumps proved that they can move Bitcoin price very easy.

I think for that reason it won't be, the BTC bomb was about to happen at any moment, but I still bet that next year, 2020 is that the BTC will burst, and I say its worth.

We can take in other way also it can be a trap to  fall in month of November or December heavily ? This pump is just emotion of traders buying in huge volume trusting more rumors.

9 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

45 MIL USD is nothing to do a pump, it may increase price about 200-300 dollars and not more, even if it enters to bitcoin

Well apparently its good enough to pump the price 7% today but I'm still bearish on this market because this pump was done with such vague news because china isn't buying bitcoin at all.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

You are right brother, there is no real pump until the halving is done, and this will be in 2020, i think around the half of the next year, so we don't have to buy BTC yet, maybe let's trade it for now, and make some very good profits, because is not time to hold a big amount of money in BTC, especially if you are working only in the trading platform, and you are considering it as a regular work, it's importan for you to make profits, so you can pay your bills.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

no one can tell you when is the next pump of bitcoin , and they wont tell even if they know , you have to be prepard for the next bullrun so buy bitcoin and altcoins and wait .

Yeah, if he have some money, that he didn't need to use i,t for the next two years, he must invested in CryptoCurrency

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

image.png.3822434c0b6d05a02ef8df2dfd3342d0.png

Well I see price is going up again... so I am not sure it is 'nothing'

And all previous Tether pumps proved that they can move Bitcoin price very easy.

Hexy! this is already pump 😊

Remember we were around $7.3k to $7.4kish only less than 72 hours from now and now we have over $9.5k. In fact the price rise happened very rapidly. In few hours it have over $3k difference. Good thing that it is trying to stabilize now.

And talking about tether, this kind of manipulation will always exist to control the bitcoin market until we will have a very large number of users in bitcoin space for bitcoin and the whales will have less coins. What I am meaning is that bitcoin needs to have in billions hand.

They will buy bitcoin with that printed usdt 😉 So it will keep going up.I think next pump will be in less then 2 month.I wait for 18-20k.

I think they prepare her selves to something big with this 45 millions of usdt,i didn't read this news any where,i will search for that 

We can see an increase but it is so minimal. Atleast 5% I think. Bitcoin is volatile and changes in real time. Many factors can affect each coins on the market and has seen many difference to behave on the market. 

10 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Tether is a stable coin - it's price and supply doesn't affect bitcoin at all. Tether only adapts to what is happening with bitcoin. It's just like the US dollar - a base currency upon which Bitcoin is anchored.

You must come from some other planet.... and you missed all the pumps and dumps created by Tether.
Why do you think Tether even exist and is being printed all the time?

Edited by hexwin

20 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think it is possible, that is the Bitcoin pump but not due to tether print but I believe tether is doing this to support their stablecoin market even though there are other stablecoins out there but that's me assumption.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

5 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

I think it is possible, that is the Bitcoin pump but not due to tether print but I believe tether is doing this to support their stablecoin market even though there are other stablecoins out there but that's me assumption.

image.thumb.png.d85a96602273de1af6b377eb174dc79a.png

image.thumb.png.ef0b08bfe0d7897cfc0dfc8787516148.png

What do you mean... Tether is printing more and more Tether to support their own stablecoin market?

What market is that ?  Oh right it is BTC - USDT market

Edited by hexwin

51 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.d85a96602273de1af6b377eb174dc79a.png

image.thumb.png.ef0b08bfe0d7897cfc0dfc8787516148.png

What market is that ?  Oh right it is BTC - USDT market

Exactly, BTC - USDT market.

I am not an expert but projects like this stablecoins, they too must make profits somehow even if the price of the coin never really go up since it tied to the dollar so how does this happen? 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, Zeela said:

Bitcoin will go further soon. This will enable other altcoins to get momentum too. Bitcoin need to rise because other altcoins depends on it.

Yes other coins need the support of bitcoin but it is also one of the fact that all altcoins start to rise when bitcoin reach to its complete peak. As when people earn from bitcoin rally they then start to earn from altcoins to trade with it.

2 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Exactly, BTC - USDT market.

I am not an expert but projects like this stablecoins, they too must make profits somehow even if the price of the coin never really go up since it tied to the dollar so how does this happen? 

USDT is not the same as USD and they take small percentage for conversation.... but if you see that they trade in millions and billions...then it is not small amount at all

Just now, john1010 said:

I think Bitcoin will going to climb up to $16k before the end of this year.

You are expecting very lower price as when once a pump is started then it can reach to a highest value. If the price rise continued like a few days ago then I am sure that till the end of this year the price will be above $25000.

2 minutes ago, tianate said:

We will seе an incremеnt but it is sо negligible. Atleast 5% I think. Bitcoin is unstаblе аnd chаngеs in gеnuinе timе. Numerous compоnеnts cаn influеnсe еaсh сoins on thе advertisе аnd hаs seеn numеrоus cоntrаst to асt on the market. 

5% change occurs in daily trade while I am sure that now a good time has started in the crypto world and now we will see some bigger gains by the price of bitcoin and it is expected that within the coming month we will see a 50% gain.