Coin price going up and down - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Coin price going up and down

This is what we call volatility, what many see as bad, here is something normal that can be exploited.

there are some coins whose prices go up and there are also some coins whose prices go down. so you never worry if your coins decrease, one day the coins you hold will rise after decreasing.

On 28/10/2019 at 20.35, Thefighter said:

Harga naik dan turun tergantung pada bagaimana orang memperdagangkan koin itu. Mungkin seseorang bersedia menjual koinnya untuk harga yang lebih rendah maka nilai pasar dan jika seseorang setuju untuk membeli maka nilai pasar akan turun. Hal yang sama jika seseorang membeli koin dengan harga yang lebih tinggi dari nilai pasar.

Ada benarnya juga pemikiran anda dan saya setuju dengan cara anda berfikir.

Tentunya harga naik dan turun itu tergantung bagaimana orang memperdagangkan koin dengan baik sehingga harga dipasar akan jatuh akan tetapi jika mereka pinter memperdagangkan koin dipasar maka saya yakin harga dipasar akan meningkat oleh karena itu selama anda semangat dalam berdagang maka harga semakin tinggi dengan semangat yang anda perjuangkan.

Coin prices going up and down mainly due to demand and supply factors, also the price of coins is greatly influenced by expert opinions, news, rumors and in its development coins will experience a hype cycle.

Edited by Agios
language improve

The coin is going up and going down by demands of the market the more people to buy the price will go up and when more people to sell the price will go down this is the basic movement of the market. 

The crypto value is influenced by several factors. From the factor of large market demand, the coin factor that does have good features and the sentiments of traders.

The price up and down is usually happens in some exchangers. But in your case, it always happen to me too. But i fall for trading bot in yobit. When i finished to buy some coins in yobit, its price is suddenly down. The bot sell the coins rapidly. The price and amount of coins that the bot sell are the same in some transactions with a short time. But it Will recover in a few hours.

we must know what is overbought or oversold in the transaction. And find out what is the risk and reward when trading, before we entered the market and saw prices up down.

On 27.10.2019 at 15:56, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for me and other new traders to know how the coin value goes up and down.

I make a trade on yobit.net I think that when many buy a certain coin the coin goes up. But when I bought the coin and I see that many users bought a lot of that coin but still the that coin price goes down. What do you think the other reason on the price of the coin to go up and down.?

The price falls to a certain level.Someone bought at a low price . Still depends on the coin. Each is traded differently there are many factors

Maybe if there are lot of supplies coming to cryptocurrency, the value of it also rises up. Just apply the economic laws of demand and supply.

15 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

The price falls to a certain level.Someone bought at a low price . Still depends on the coin. Each is traded differently there are many factors

I think you are right. And that factors we have to study that to have a good prediction on what coin will go up or down. 

On 10/27/2019 at 6:56 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for me and other new traders to know how the coin value goes up and down.

I make a trade on yobit.net I think that when many buy a certain coin the coin goes up. But when I bought the coin and I see that many users bought a lot of that coin but still the that coin price goes down. What do you think the other reason on the price of the coin to go up and down.?

You also have to look at the sell order section, if more purchases are likely to go up it's true but we should also consider selling. A decentralized currency is common if its value fluctuates, there is no central control and everything is determined by demand and supply.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:56 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think there is no reason except what you said because the price will only move if there is an order buy or sell. Besides that, sometimes we will see that some traders will dump or pump that coin by buying or selling in a large amount. That will makes the price will jump to the highest price or lowest price depends on the order at the market. The price of all coins will be up and down, and we need to analyze to find the right time to enter the market. And if you think that you cannot follow the market, then you don't have to force yourself to enter the market. Sometimes, watching the price moves will be better than to force yourself.

Of course, coin price will rise up and goes down, because not every time you will earn money, the best way is buy it low and sell it high. But you need to depend it also to the quality of the items.

Well, coins go up then go down naturally. Just wait for it to go up then  tou will earn big amount of money from that.

At this moment Coins are behaving as up and down. If today the coins get up the next day it goes to down. This is because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not stable at this moment. And all coins are following bitcoin, if bitcoin fall all altcoins also fall, if bitcoin goes up all coins also go up.

When many buys the coin then the price go high after a certain period some of them are started selling and then the price go down. before trading you need to study about the market condition.

Fees fall and rise contingent on the correct way many people swap which will gold coin. It's possible that a friend or relative is without a doubt willing to put up for sale his particular gold and silver coins for one low priced the advertise significance incase a friend or relative concurs to own which will the advertise significance might be downward. Same in cases where a friend or relative is without a doubt ordering gold and silver coins for one rate that could be as compared to market trends significance.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:10 PM, Akbor said:

When many buys the coin then the price go high after a certain period some of them are started selling and then the price go down. before trading you need to study about the market condition.

That is simply demand and supply at work. As many people start to buy a coin, the demand increases and so the price will rise and as many people start to sell their coin, supply will increase and the price will fall. 

Bitcoin and crypto currency generally are not stable for now,it's either up today,down tomorrow but it's going to be stable for a while early next year

The best option is to buy a low price coin right now, that is the best thing to do right now, and wait for that coin's value to get high. if you buy low price coins the next thing you must to is to be patient. 

10 hours ago, Bashir said:

If the coins is rising up by it's price it's the best time to sell when is I coming down is the right time to buy 

Yes and I think there is no doubt that those traders follow this strategy they will gonna to more successful trader.

price is not permanent, it is variable and workable. If you trading with proper risk management and have good experienced about how to trade without emotions then it does not matter where the price may go. I am trading yobit and buying bitcoin at cheap rate, when the price fall back or getting cheap then buy more and more. selling at maximum prices.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:24 PM, AliceJun said:

Many people buying a coin are only part of the reason for the price increase. Because while its sales are more than their purchases, this is not worth it. So there are many investors who hold large amounts of coins that we don't know.

Yes, That will makes the fee will jump to the best rate or most low value depends at the request at the commercial center. The efee of all coins may be here and there, and we need to research to find the best possible time to go into the market.

According to my opinion anytime anything can happen in yobit.net.. The price of the coin can goes up or the price of the coin can goes down.Here nothing is in our hand.We have to think properly then we should buy and sell the coins.