Do we need people? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Do we need people?

4 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

This also depends on the size and the project you want to start. Every project needs participants and it's indispensable.

Yes I also put that in mind. But maybe the level of capital will also be a factor. Maybe a small one or a minimum value what do you think of the minimum value of the capital.? 

People are the most important thing if you want to start something big like a project, you don't need a lot of people but you need people who is knowledgeable about what you have to do. You should hire people that is really going to be useful and helpful so that the project might success.

2 minutes ago, suzuya said:

People are the most important thing if you want to start something big like a project, you don't need a lot of people but you need people who is knowledgeable about what you have to do. You should hire people that is really going to be useful and helpful so that the project might success.

That is what I really meant to be when I wrote this post. That is why I am gathering information for me to know people with that capabilities. And this is also not for me but for other people that want to start his own project would have a knowledge about human resource on this thread. 

4 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is what I really meant to be when I wrote this post. That is why I am gathering information for me to know people with that capabilities. And this is also not for me but for other people that want to start his own project would have a knowledge about human resource on this thread. 

I really don't have any idea about what skills should an employee must have when it comes to crypto project. I think it really depends on project on what skill should an employee must have. Also I really don't have any idea about how much you should pay them.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

of course we need lots of people, for example as programmers, accountants, web / graphic design, then as a spokesperson for investors. we also need employees to help operate the projects that we will run.

We need people who will be kind and responsive to help other people. To see Bitcoin, not as a gain, but as a good of production. 

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

of course we need lots of people, for example as programmers, accountants, web / graphic design, then as a spokesperson for investors. we also need employees to help operate the projects that we will run.

Yes we need that. Do you know at what expense. Do you have an estimate of an initial capital to start with. With the people you mentioned? 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:09 AM, hmind said:

If you want to make a project maybe it's really need people.  Because it is an obligation because in the end we refuse to do everything alone

For me it is very fun having a company with people working day and night having fun getting paid with a good place for working/head quarters.

9 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes we need that. Do you know at what expense. Do you have an estimate of an initial capital to start with. With the people you mentioned? 

I almost do not know exactly what the initial capital is, because it is very relative depending on the needs of the project and the people there. Overall, I think you need more than $ 100,000.

I think that people are needed, but they should be tested , and purposeful , and hire only such, because these are the most important qualities for me. (For business)

On 10/27/2019 at 2:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

First of all, I would like to point out that the answers to the question you have asked of course vary according to the project.  We will need millions of young brains to spread crypto coins or to reach more advanced block chain technologies.  On the other hand, more investors are needed in the block chain ecosystem because more investors mean more demand.  The questions asked are very clear, can be answered by connecting to any part.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

To start a crypto project we need a lot of people to run it successfully such as white paper, roadmap and other things and also we need Admin and some other employees to handle other sectors of the project.

Of course we need people in some Crypto business and we don't need some other business, for example in trading and investment you don't need anyone you can work alone, but in projects, exchanges and some other sites you need to hire a large number of technicians, supervisors, managers and so on.

Of course we need people because when ever you want to start your business you need people like employees, secretary and other more but keep people that is only needed.

If you want to start a crypto project then definitely you need a lot of people to successfully run the project such you need developer, admin and other employers to manage the project properly.

Everyone definitely needs other people to do anything.  because other people will not be able to live alone and keep in mind the people we need it to know more about this business world.

yes need people but there many earning bitcoin site are available but worker are very low. when many people work there than your earn many in daily.so needed people 

Of course we need people, because we need some one who will work for other work that we know we can't handle well. And we need people because somtimes they are the reasons why we are growing especially if you have a business. 

We need people, I think when you have people working for you it makes earning Bitcoin easier. It has its drawbacks like you need to pay them it lessens your profit but you can work much faster than before.

Yes it is needed more people to create a group or organization to create a crypto project that you think it may get success,You can't start doing it by yourself it is difficult to create a high standard crypto project by your ownand not getting lot of people to work it out.

468x60-3.png

Yeah we need more people to earn more money and also to gain more knowledge to them about crypto currencies. 

There are a lot of coins in the market are abandoned and also dead so i think you could do it if you want to start a business but with zero $ and knowledge. Because i think it will be dead soon. 

Anything in this world cannot be done without people, even if how much you are rich than bill gates but people are more worth than money and also if you are planning to start any bussines you are targeting to got profit from the people around you.

I think for running a crypto project you need at least 10 people. for instance you need a community manager, web developer, financial advisor, social media manager, web designer, app development and maybe product manager etc.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, of course, especially if we invest very large, we need some people in business and projects that make tips and certainly people who are experts in that field for cryptocurrent and for the technologi of digital on economic 

On 10/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I don't know, I'm sure this should be consulted with professionals who have already made a project, so mistakes can be minimized. At least to make an important crypto project other than money is good management.