Do we need people? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Do we need people?

When any company or a millioneer want to make and manage a good coin, he needs a great team of developers. so, we need manpower in this world also.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Before making a project or business you must know what positions are needed to launch the project such as treasurer, marketing etc. it will be a benchmark for you to find some people you trust to do the job.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:54 AM, Sumayya said:

We need people in the crypto space and those type of people should be skillful amd be deducted to their job. You dint have to hire to many only few dedicated ones are enough

Each forum definitely needs skilled people both in the crypto room because those who will take care of the forum because if chosen, it means they are skilled and dedicated people who are sufficient to meet the requirements of crypto.

If anyone will need to start their own project then they will also know that on what fields they have to work so for all of these fields he will need an expert and the remaining you will keep the promoters as much as possible. 

Needing a people for creating some coin is great in terms of supporting cryptocurrency to develop a new one but i think that has a low percentage to be more popular because bitcoin is the king of currency and the ripple and ethereum is the next by bitcoin, many people will used it mostly compare to your own coin.

15 minutes ago, Utsha said:

I think if everyone know about crypto then they try to work in crypto. If people used crypto then its demand is very high. If crypto user increased then crypto community will be strong.        

Yes when the crypto users go to increase its community will go to more strong and as well as the bitcoin price will go to the moon easily.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes. We need people because  it is a online market. Crypto world is an online world. If it have vast popularity it can be a great role in modern world. So we need people. 

Everyday many people accelerated on the crypto discussion. Truth be told there demand moreover unique type blog post day by day. To help you get paid lot more we want a lot more town.

of course we need it. Usually there is no exact count of how many employees are, but usually in projects consist of Founder, CEO, Communications Manager, Project Manager, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Communications Coordinator

If I now did any project and business, I would hire for money only the most necessary people who will do all the work at the start, and then I just need to make sure that everything was good, without people.

I have a friend who participated in the release of a new token. work lasted 6 months. 10 employees worked. true it was 18 months ago. Conclusion, people are needed. it used to be.

20 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Each forum definitely needs skilled people both in the crypto room because those who will take care of the forum because if chosen, it means they are skilled and dedicated people who are sufficient to meet the requirements of crypto.

Yes that is the case, people are important in everyday life and situation, we should value them for what they do and decided to do

4 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

Yes that is the case, people are important in everyday life and situation, we should value them for what they do and decided to do

We cannot just blame something that is not appropriate for us to do in such situations, but we respect them for what they do and decide to do it so that we can do the right thing.

22 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

We cannot just blame something that is not appropriate for us to do in such situations, but we respect them for what they do and decide to do it so that we can do the right thing.

That is decision, it is a natural thing no objection to that, i believed you, and what you said

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That is decision, it is a natural thing no objection to that, i believed you, and what you said

Actually, trust is very important to improve a forum even all the decisions must be really considered so that they can trust and respect their decisions, including those of you who trust me, so I trust you more now.

Hopefully we trust each other and can develop everything well.

20 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Actually, trust is very important to improve a forum even all the decisions must be really considered so that they can trust and respect their decisions, including those of you who trust me, so I trust you more now.

Hopefully we trust each other and can develop everything well.

Yes, we develop trust for each other and help one another to achieve anything great. Nice having you on the forum bro

21 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

Yes, we develop trust for each other and help one another to achieve anything great. Nice having you on the forum bro

Hehehe...

It is good if you develop trust in each other because it makes extraordinary achievements one day so that the development of the forum can be seen by many people because of the trust that you instill in them for this forum.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:39 PM, cheewy said:

we still need people with different skills. they can gave you great idea, best advice from pro. also it's more fun if you work with many people, the success rate is getting higher, right?

More especially we need people who would be forthright in telling you, to have a rethink about your crypto project and if possible to abort it  if it's all about what you can squeeze out of the community and nothing new to add.

For some project and business it's depend on your current state dude, If just small project i think 3-4 people it's enough and even you alone you can handle it, It's from my experience reading some discussion on local community and also some big forum.

For your question my answer would be definitely yes! Cause if you don't have enough people how will you be able to start a whole big crypto business? You would definitely need people to support your company and help it grow up! 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

I guess when you start to make a business out of the cryptocurrency world you will start investing on it and would venture out to more people who are going to make the money for you. 

8 hours ago, Aereen said:

I guess when you start to make a business out of the cryptocurrency world you will start investing on it and would venture out to more people who are going to make the money for you. 

I think you are right. But I think I also needed a cat that is color white and a cat that is color black. They should have no other color whole body must be white for the white cat. And whole body must be black for the black cat. That would be my yin and yang. And I will give them some fish. And rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Next is I still need people. to help me with some projects. I will be needing some investors. Maybe 2-3k dollars is enough. I will make a poultry farm. To be harvested every 35 days. And that will be good. For a living. I will be very productive if I will have a good market.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

yeah more proffesional people who have competence in their respective skill will have a very good impact on the development of new project that are being made , by paying attention to their salaries and providing a comfort in working with the team so that it will make the project growth very well .

On 12/10/2019 at 4:45 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Hehehe...

It is good if you develop trust in each other because it makes extraordinary achievements one day so that the development of the forum can be seen by many people because of the trust that you instill in them for this forum.

Trust is not anything you can develop easily, the person you trust so much will be the one that will harm you. Have only little trust