Lost bitcoin and demand of circulated bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Lost bitcoin and demand of circulated bitcoin

I think most people come to crypto to become rich. And nobody will take this hope away from us. 80% of all bitcoins have already been mined. naturally its value will increase!

In my opinion, they know whqt they are doing about bitcoin don't worry they are smarter and even thou if there are alot of bitcoin the price will be not goodevery coin an important one have less than other the price will stay up 

Many individuals in broad are certainly not make plans for to espouse a currency in which you possess extensive self-control and dependability for the funds. fill are in the main scatterbrained by description and be beaten belongings every single one the time. The hardship for every website to own a "forgot password" fasten is evidence to this. So is the reality that a set of bitcoin has been lost. I wonder how we strength dig up around this dilemma in the future.

9 hours ago, Riyad99 said:

I think this is proof of the need for every website with a "Forgot Password" button. So many Bitcoins have been lost. This is the truthGenerally people are not ready to accept a currency that has full control and responsibility for your funds. People are usually forgotten by nature and things are lost all the time

If that is used a lot of wallet will be lost as it will not be secure. There is no lost password for private key

thinking about what amount has been lost up until this point. 4 million sounds about right. I haven't had the opportunity to check. It's dismal however. I think the engineers need to figure out how to distinguish which money is really lost and afterward recoup it from the square chain and start re-coursing it once more.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:04 AM, xBDT Script said:

We all know that there will be only 21m bitcoin and that is it. There are no more once all of them will be mined. Now question is - will we have exactly 21m bitcoin in circulation? Simple commonsense answer is that a big "No".

There are over 4m bitcoin already has been lost and each day we see people are looking for ways of how to recover their lost fund. I in face lost one of my wallet seed even not long ago. Well I know this are not even number considering the millions of lost bitcoin.

We can assume that the million bitcoin satoshi has - lost

They guy who lost his hard drive and could not find - lost

These are some I can remember now but the list is really long and if you have something in mind then please comment of the post.

Anyway this was not the goal of this topic. The goal is - When we lose any bitcoin I mean when we are losing our private key then it actually increase the value of the bitcoin we have in circulation. Imagine simple supply and demand chart:

O7vr0Ji.jpg

Less means more demand and more demand means the value increase. And if we compare the value with the current fiat system then we will be millionaires some day if not billionaires. Just hold few bitcoins!

i understand what you are saying but technically yes, there will be 21 million bitcoin in the blockchain, used, unused or lost they will be 21 million in total. 

to see how many bitcoin are active it is really hard, because if i have 10 bitcoin in wallet and they didn't move for 10 years but i have they key so i can use it. those coins for you are lost bicoin or not, in your calculation?

On 10/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

We all know that there will be only 21m bitcoin and that is it. There are no more once all of them will be mined. Now question is - will we have exactly 21m bitcoin in circulation? Simple commonsense answer is that a big "No".

There are over 4m bitcoin already has been lost and each day we see people are looking for ways of how to recover their lost fund. I in face lost one of my wallet seed even not long ago. Well I know this are not even number considering the millions of lost bitcoin.

These are some I can remember now but the list is really long and if you have something in mind then please comment of the post.

Anyway this was not the goal of this topic. The goal is - When we lose any bitcoin I mean when we are losing our private key then it actually increase the value of the bitcoin we have in circulation. Imagine simple supply and demand chart:

O7vr0Ji.jpg

Less means more demand and more demand means the value increase. And if we compare the value with the current fiat system then we will be millionaires some day if not billionaires. Just hold few bitcoins!

Sometime many people's send bitcoin to wrong addresses which is not refundable. It's a problem of bitcoin. Is this happen regularly we will see bitcoins won't be in market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Losing bitcoin increases the price of bitcoin because it is considered stored, but there is pressure on bitcoin and I think this is good, but if it continues and a lot of bitcoin is lost it will be bad

THINK POSITIVE

O7vr0Ji.jpg

I also agree with that. I think in future if bitcoin will announced as global currency we can face some problem. Because many people lost their bitcoin, also some people made wrong transaction. And these amount of bitcoin won't be recover by us.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I agree with you, a lot of bitcoin has been lost, and bitcoin is very valuable and it is a huge loss to lose all this bitcoin that was lost but we have no choice

Simply just wanting to know the amount of has become shed until now. 5 mil is usually accurate. When I will not have the perfect time to research. It is usually miserable. I'm sure coders need to have to get a technique to understand what exactly foreign exchange will be shed then understand returning on the blockchain you need to broadcast the item all over again.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Less means more demand

I beg to disagree. Demand is based directly on market sentiment and not supply alone. Even if we have decreasing supply, it does jot automatically mean that there are more buy orders in exchanges than those who wants to sell (which what drives the price in the first place).

Most of these 4 million coins that have not been moved should be considered irretrievable. No sane person wouldn't have sold at 20K highs. Perhaps just a few thousand of these will ever be discovered and sold. Most won't though. This reduces the number of Bitcoin's in existence by 4million. It also adds value to the rest of the Bitcoins. Right now we have 18m in circulation. Removing these 4million makes the number 14m only and the maximum cap of Bitcoins at 21m. 

Well, if the value of bitcoin were to increase by losing some bitcoin currencies with unintended errors but would still be a big loss in the end for the whole world.

I think this pleasant bitter truth might inspire developers to create the systems to make the recovery options for the lost Bitcoin. Can you imagine the price of that much lost Bitcoin which is just become worthless now ? If we were able to recover them, we might be able to help poor people in this world. 

It all depends on the percentage of lost bitcoins. And of course this percentage depends more or less on the price. But still also depends on that factor. How would these lost bitcoins be used?

Loaing bitcoins from the network is also quite a sad thing. Only 21 million btc are available now in virtual market. As there is no chance of creating mew bitcoins then the trading and secure of storage is so important for this coin. A lot of peoplehas already lost quite a good amount of btc and it is a waste from the network too. So we must be available to secure our btc. 

The consensus rule and algorithm will continue by demonstrating this work around the Bitcoin chain and will continue to cut rewards for half once every four years, until the year 2140 when the last cents of 21 million bitcoins are traded.

The more that the coins of Bitcoin is low the more that bitcoin will have a higher price and a higher value in the market but what comes next is depends on the situation after years.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:44 AM, Jaga123321 said:

Actually this is a bad thing happing with people who are listing there bitcoin but this means the supply reduced and hence it can directly affect the price of the bitcoin

I think the main problem is during the ico were they fail and there project faill were those that invest in it lose their funds

O7vr0Ji.jpg

I don't think we can recover the lost bitcoins. Because crypto are totally decentralised. And we can't also merge new generated coins. Even we can't recover lost account.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, bliznec said:

Of course, to be successful, you need to keep bitcoins in your cryptocurrency wallet. The loss of bitcoins is a very sad process, but they cannot be returned. 

Holding is the best way to do with our Bitcoin mate and this is applicable as of now by having an low value price of bitcoin, wait for an good value to have an extra money from it. Happy posting.