IEO's & The Profitability Window After Issuance - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GuerrillaEntrepreneur

IEO's & The Profitability Window After Issuance

I have found, as has my fellow traders/investors, as well as my employees that the first one hundred and twenty (120) hours to one hundred and forty-four (144) hours after a token/coin drops (is issued) has been our timeline for making very healthy, consistent gains. Of course that has been my experience those gains should not be misconstrued, as-the-gospel, that everyone will make similar gains and not incur any losses.

A little curious, for those who might read this (unlikely) what strategies do you employ when dealing with an IEO? All-in? In-n-out? Sell in stages? Go long? Well, whatever your goals and strategies are prosperous trading to all!

It is not easy as the strategy is not fixed... depending on the ICO/IEO

My first strategy is to sell in stages of aprox 30% with defined stages of profit levels, but a lot of times this does not go smoothly... so, if I do not trust the project that much I try to sell immediately after listing, even is the profit is low, If I think it is really promising, I hold for long term

In the end I choose the projects so much that I end up holding most of them

do you know guys IEO so far in 2019 is better than with ICO but we still to analysis the project and exchange if the IEO on big exchange i think its not difficult to analysis.

1 hour ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

My way of selling the token in the exchange is that when I see the buy wall  is strong enough I will hold the coins a little longer then when I am not comfortable anymore I will sell all of it then exit.

I think yours is a good way, but sometimes the buy orders are not real... there are so many variables that it is difficult to judge if a project is succeding or not, that is why taking into account the fundamental analysis of the project is also important (but also prone to failure)

49 minutes ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Yeah, that's the problem most of the time dude. Maybe its one of the reason why the market became unpresictable as most often.

It has become a chaotic world... it is really hard to find trustable info... scammers and loosers are killing themselves, as people are starting to look only at the top coins for investment and considering all the others as very high risk investment... this will help to clean the market

I really liked that you somehow attached a topic with religion to the topic of cryptocurrencies, this really needs to be tried. And at the expense of selling all the coins after the ICO hour, I think it is normal, because a lot of developers just want to cash in on their coin and close it.

Everyone has a different strategy, especially for investment in crypto, I personally prefer in and out, Buy at Iso and sell it immediately besides seeing where IEO is taking place, for example if at Binance, Bittrex and kucoin I will wait a little longer. What is your strategy guys?

On 10/29/2019 at 7:55 AM, sidik7 said:

do you know guys IEO so far in 2019 is better than with ICO but we still to analysis the project and exchange if the IEO on big exchange i think its not difficult to analysis.

Now a days scammer is being smarter then previous time they are making fake site fake ico without leaving any suspicious thing so now ico/ieo project analysing isn't easy at all.

To deal with an ieo mainly I check on which exchange the ieo staring. mainly I prefer some good exchanges to join their ieos. firstly I want to say about yobit. then hobit and binance.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:30 PM, AliceJun said:

IEO projects often have a clear plan in the funding round and launch the market so participants will depend on it to follow. I would invest in an IEO if it was founded by a reputable company.

You're right mate, IEO Was more better option than ICO since it's atleast running on some platform like Binance, Kucoin and yobit for example but we also need to make long term plan if we want to get some profit and beside that it's depends on which platform the project held an IEO. We just need to be more careful, Cheers mate!

Can any one tell what is the potential of solo token of coinfield exchange? I have got $10 worth of solo token free. When it will be available for exchange? 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, GuerrillaEntrepreneur said:

I have found, as has my fellow traders/investors, as well as my employees that the first one hundred and twenty (120) hours to one hundred and forty-four (144) hours after a token/coin drops (is issued) has been our timeline for making very healthy, consistent gains. Of course that has been my experience those gains should not be misconstrued, as-the-gospel, that everyone will make similar gains and not incur any losses.

A little curious, for those who might read this (unlikely) what strategies do you employ when dealing with an IEO? All-in? In-n-out? Sell in stages? Go long? Well, whatever your goals and strategies are prosperous trading to all!

I have participate in sone IEO on Binance and all the time my strategy is to sell in abd go out i don't wait for the price to grow more and more because those project it's in the beginning and we can't know if the price is stable or not

Ieo now also failed of new exchanges only big projects that started their ieo on big exchanges then they got success such binance ieo never be failed projects. 

On 10/27/2019 at 8:39 AM, GuerrillaEntrepreneur said:

It depends on a few situations. The main one is on which exchange the listing takes place. There are exchanges that support the price constantly with buy orders and others that don't. This creates artificial demand though and since noone actually would buy unless the token is listed in Binance, the price will plummet in a mater of hours. I think that 120 hours is too optimistic as in the last two years from what I've noticed on average, besides a handful of projects that were listein in Binance and other major exchanges, they were all dumping like crazy after a few hours. 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, GuerrillaEntrepreneur said:

From my research, I believe the first five hour after the IEO starts is the best time to make a very good profit. During this time, you can even get to double your Bitcoin if you are very smart to sell and reenter the trade several times within four hours

I'm joined lots of new ico but still I doesn't join any ieo because bitcointalk or others members can only join ieo. My trading strategy is to get profit 20% every month from whole coin. Last month I earned from trading $46.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it because i am a new user of this site.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, doriahailee said:

Everyone has a different strategy, especially for investment in crypto, I personally prefer in and out, Buy at Iso and sell it immediately besides seeing where IEO is taking place, for example if at Binance, Bittrex and kucoin I will wait a little longer. What is your strategy guys?

Yes this is one of the strategy that maybe many members use, this type of strategy reduce the risk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

After a coin get listed on an exchange,price of it increase so high,that's why quick entry and exit for those who wants to earn profits instantly is a must because after that in drops rapidly also.so entering on a new listed coin must be done with caution.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:09 PM, GuerrillaEntrepreneur said:

Hello my dear friend. In the ICO and IEO project there no certain strategies that always works. It keeps changing according to the changes in the market. The situation changes all the tactics. 

This window does not always open. Sometimes IEO opens with a gap up and the price gradually decreases. In this case, you will not be able to drop in at a favorable rate

It is the better option than any other like ico . I think that it is ordinary many people use it deal with great matters and they earn their money by this one. I have found my colleague and friends getting benefit through it .