Can alternative coins disappear completely? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Can alternative coins disappear completely?

A lot of projects did. At least the teams disappear after the fundrasing stage. Such a shame that the concept of ICO was ruined by scams.

43 minutes ago, Tolikfirstday said:

Even now there are still coins from 2014 that have almost no development and still sit at 5 million market cap, nothing really goes to 0 , if thats what u asking, one example is pepe cash still has 4 million evailuation, crypto is very inflated.

Take 42-coin for example. $800K market cap and yet nobody is holding a single coin. Each coin is worth $20000 which is a lot higher than bitcoin but the coin is a joke.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Alternatives coins can never disappear they are very important to the crypto world, most altcoins was created to improve or add new features to bitcoin core architecture that was highly needed, so the crypto world needs altcoins without it bitcoin will have no support.

Not for the moment. Bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrency as long as supply and demand continue to run, investment will continue. Yes, some countries have regulated and decentralized bitcoin in the functions and uses that have been used in everyday life. Yes this is one good community.

Know this is not case as we all know bitcoin alone cannot handle all things in crypto world so we bring some good and solid alternatives for this which are giving very good and complete work for this so most of them have big and strong communities which can handle all things for me its never going to happen altcoins will disappear as right now we have more then 3000 and most of them are good and strong very few list of pump and dumb coins which are created by scammers can go out of this list.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:36 PM, cryptotalker said:

a bad thought, but there is always such a possibility. because alternative coins do not have good communities and do not have enough forces to survive for long. If not today, tomorrow, if the crypto money market narrows further, they may all shrink and disappear. do you have such a concern?

Those abandoned project will surely die if it they cannot maintain their popularity as altcoins have no usage if their service has been stop or there are no team to upgrade it in order to give it's customer the best service. 

There are thousands of altcoins out there so we can expect that many will collapse and disappear and only genuine projects will remain. 

Of course not. The altcoin is part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem and I think for good altcoin we will continue to support it. Especially ethereum and xrp which are already widely used.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:36 AM, cryptotalker said:

a bad thought, but there is always such a possibility. because alternative coins do not have good communities and do not have enough forces to survive for long. If not today, tomorrow, if the crypto money market narrows further, they may all shrink and disappear. do you have such a concern?

well since anything can happen, also bitcoin has a little chance to completely disappear. but surely a lot of altcoins will disappears for the natural selection and only a few of the will remain. actually there are more than 5000 altcoins that is a joke, there will left only 50-80 in the future i my opinion

• -1 1

Yes, this is very possible in the field of crypto. I know some currencies that were considered strong in the past, but they were removed from some large platforms and downloaded more than 80% of their price value.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 5:36 AM, cryptotalker said:

Yes my friend it has happened in the time past were some just came and disappeared into Crypto thin air leaving many persons wondering on what to so, like in case study of bitconnect

5 hours ago, corchomis said:

I myself concede that he changed my existence for the higher I alternate and make advantages on a every day premise with misfortune sometimes But this is usually a exchange wherein advantage and loss Bitcoin genuinely modified my existence

There is nothing wrong with you, we all made a mistake in the beginning and we all lost a lot of money for learning, but it is very important that you do not always stop trying until you reach the top.

There are still coins with progress and advertising caps are still 5 million. Whatever you are searching for, cash on a case payday is still 4...

Now we are here with some very long list of solid and attractive projects as they are good and have very bright future even very few projects those are created by pump and dumb devs for scam or cheat they surely will disappear in very short period but solid and bright future projects have to go long run if someone call there is long list of dumb coins its not true we have very few.

With the right that the currencies have no security, but the easiest solution is to quickly exchange with every gain that you do not earn around the first Powell and do not wait

no, there is no reason for a replacement coin to disappear, it is a replacement money but it supports bitcoin and problems with bitcoin that cannot be done or similar, the replacement money is the option

They like to be good to go its difficult to vanish in light of the fact that occasionally even the proprietors can not stop their own coin, however the fall of bitcoin could make these coins, some of them at any rate.

I never know about this, but I think if it's a trustworthy currency that can't happen! Because it is difficult for a currency to disappear suddenly! Can disappear gradually!

It's the wrong thinking of the users that due to a small community of the altcoins it will be end up very soon as we are seeing the rise in the demands and investments of the altcoins of cryptocurrencies it should be clear that now the time for altcoin has begin and it will be growing up more and more day by day.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, cryptotalker said:

Depends on the altcoin. If has own blockchain and miners stop mining it, it gets delisted and eventually disappears from existence. I mean you can try to mine it yourself to keep it alive but what's the point if no one wants it.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

Not all alts there are alot of alts have a good projects and great yes that can make them survive 

yea but lets keep in mind that even those big coins can one day fail as well because it could be a problem with the government or any problems that cause the coin to die.

Since they like to be in dealing its challenging to perish for the reason that now and then drawn the owners canister not block up their accept coin, but the tumble of bitcoin  may perhaps style these coins, about of them at slightest fade

A bad thought, but there is always such a possibility.  Because alternative coins do not have good community and do not have enough energy to survive long.

They may disappear when investors and traders abound using them, so their value will drop significantly. But that's less likely to happen in the future