What if apple adopts bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
elisamf

What if apple adopts bitcoin?

As I don't even think I-Phone and even Samsung might fight once revealing bitcoin integration to their smartphone because they're contesting at with quite possibly the most advertises and even no one can result in a more desirable smartphone year after year.

Bitcoin is probably the first cryptocurrency on Apple's list because it is so well known and popular. If Apple admits to cryptocurrencies, this is a major step towards confirming the value of the cryptocurrency market.

Then it would be a hige joy for use cryptocurrency users, wouldn't it : ) ? The adoption will be crazy big if apple actually decided to do that. More adoption would mean higer prices. We might go to prices we have never seen before lol.

Apple has accepted Zcash as a legitimate cryptocurrency, now available on iOS. Apple is very sensitive to services and applications whose goal is to serve users of cryptocurrencies and any virtual currency that Apple deems unsuitable for its IOS ecosystem.

That would had been good. If apple adopt crypto it will bring an advancement in crypto more people will come into crypto and the payment will go viral

Apple should accept cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin takes off again. I think Apple is fading. This is an indisputable fact. Maybe you don't believe that Apple's share price will fall by half when the financial crisis comes!

Well, amidst all these speculations about Apple adopting Bitcoin, it is with only the Apple company that has the final decision on whether to integrate Bitcoin or not. Or perhaps, Apple will utilize the Blockchain itself and create its coin to facilitate payments within its ecosystem.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:55 AM, elisamf said:

Apple is really pushing their apple pay ecossystem which adds a lot of cards in a single card and their own wallet. What is they decide to go against samsumg which already added bitcoin in their phones and add it and other cryptos as well?

Apple have roots from china it would not impossible for them to come in to crypto.They would easily adopt Bitcoin from china.Apple is giagantic company on earth they will make very preplan move not like face book.When they move they will make their project successful because apple have  not huwai and samsung as competaitor so they will  not play with lose end.

Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

I'd rather see it happening with Google rather than Apple. There are lot of android users compared to apple and if they implement these on Google Play then it would be very convenient for anyone to buy their apps using their bitcoin or buy credits to any game that they want.

Apple doesn't really matter. but nowadays online stores and also recognition in a country are very much needed and will make the price of bitcoin increase later. this is one way to have a positive effect on the market

I would prefer if the apple company did not adopt bitcoin and I would like the apple company to remain as it is now believed to be the safest hacking system.

I think it will not take long before apple will accept bitcoin. Although Microsoft's founder has already expressed its negative perception towards bitcoin, i still believe that everyone has it's own perception towards bitcoin. So i hope Apple will be the opposite one.

It sure will bring more positive attention into Bitcoin. However i can't say for surely but Apple,Google and other giant companies will definitely get into crypto sooner or later. Probably they wont use bitcoin and create their own coins!  

What I have noticed about Apple is that, they always try as much as possible to be unique in every way. Apple accepting bitcoin I think will be a difficult thing for them since they want to take absolute control over all their stuffs. Apple accepting bitcoin means they are go by the rules of the game and endure and this is not Apple's thing. Apple wants to rule their own economy. I don't see Apple accepting bitcoin but who knows. They might accept it one day.

If apple accept bitcoin for sure it will have big effect on the price of the bitcoin and value will increase again, because apple is one of the famous, powerful  and rich company in the whole world and billions of people know about this company and I hope it will use their power to up again the value of the bitcoin.

If Apple and most retailers starts to accept bitcoins as a means of payment,  it's going to make their products have an international reach especially when it comes to Africa where most retailers don't ship their items to because of fraud with bitcoins fraud will be effectively eliminated making purchases easy.

If I am not mistaken, there have already been some talk about it, but so far they have postponed it until better times, and so, with such a company and without bitcoin everything is going well, so maybe they don’t want to cooperate with cryptocurrency at the moment, but from even the minimum profit no one will refuse, so it's a matter of time.

I envisiоn thаt quickеr оr lаter оn most groups whо аre included in teсh will gеt their feet into cryptos, оn the оff danger that they're аs imaginitivе as sоme a lоng tеrm rеturnеd, thеy should аs оf nоw hаvе sevеrаl initiatives using thе bloсkchаin or сryptocurrеnсiеs, аblе to bесause it hаd been сonjеcturе right hеre anywаys is an nеarly sure individuаl.

I think smartphone companies need to add crypto to their smartphones, or other cryptocurrency services, like they can make their own wallet and this will add to Apple's stock, I think Apple has to work with bitcoin so as not to lose out to its competitors, namely Samsung

9 minutes ago, Ipal said:

I think smartphone companies need to add crypto to their smartphones, or other cryptocurrency services, like they can make their own wallet and this will add to Apple's stock, I think Apple has to work with bitcoin so as not to lose out to its competitors, namely Samsung

Yes. But the big problem is, if they want it, then they have to get and will find a way to get control of it which is a bad thing as it can be use by its employees for corruption, fraud, or bribery. Not gonna shock if their wallet is also paid. 

I think apple need more time to accepts bitcoin because of the bad news about this , but if apple is keep forward in bitcoin and look the good purposes of this and i think someday apple accept this. We didn`t know what happen just wait and let see .

Apple will most likely create their own cryptocurrency before they accept bitcoin.  I'm not sure whether the consumer base will accept a centralized crypto like that or not though.  We all know how huge Apple is and if any company can pull it off they can, their total marketcap already hit the one trillion mark which is 10x the total crypto marketcap.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, elisamf said:

Apple is really pushing their apple pay ecossystem which adds a lot of cards in a single card and their own wallet. What is they decide to go against samsumg which already added bitcoin in their phones and add it and other cryptos as well?

If apple will adopt bitcoin, it's a great opportunity for bitcoin users. They can now access crypto market using apple product easily. The users of apple product will be the beneficiary of this adoptation.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, elisamf said:

Apple is way too much capitalist to join the cryptocurrency trend. They cannot let themselves join a market that can make them lose money. Remember their phones are programmed to be obsolescent as soon as a new phone is launched, is because they love money! they won't let themselves to lose money with crypto.