What if apple adopts bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
elisamf

What if apple adopts bitcoin?

19 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

I think apple will adopt bitcoin if someone will clarify and talk to them that bitcoin will help them grow and qill help them in making it easy to pay. in that, there's a chance that apple may adopt bitcoin.

Yes sis, you are right, we know that bitcoin really helps us a lot but seems apple doesn't know about it. Maybe they see bitcoin as a scam. 

On 10/27/2019 at 3:55 AM, elisamf said:

Apple is really pushing their apple pay ecossystem which adds a lot of cards in a single card and their own wallet. What is they decide to go against samsumg which already added bitcoin in their phones and add it and other cryptos as well?

Competition from these two smart phones giant will push for more crypto adoption especially Apple adopting bitcoin. This i believe is due to the fact Apple phones are a bit on the high side and most Apple users are used to streaming from the i tunes store. Posting for these services with crypto will increase numbers of crypto holders

It will be a great thing if apple do so. Apple is now world's number one company.  If they adopts bitcoin then the investment  will increase as a result the price will also increase. which will be good for every users. 

Apple is the largest company among the various companies.  And if Apple takes the steps to launch bitcoin then it will be important for bitcoin, as the value of bitcoin in Apple will increase.

Well i think it will be great if apple will adopt bitcoin because as we all know apple is one of the most largest working company here in the world. If bitcoin will be adopted for sure they can launch a greater version of bitcoin that can be a very big help to us.

I think if Apple adopts Bitcoin, so many people will find out about Bitcoin, and finally Bitcoin will reach a new glory. And maybe legalization in each country will be realized

No need adopts apple with "bitcoin" because "bitcoin" is the best cryptocurrencies this cryptocurrencies every thing is good all time alert this side and active here no need add any other side i remember.  

If apple adopts it, we can buy some technologies of this manufacturer using bitcoin, this is a good step for them of they are sure with this because many people are buying some things here in apple using bitcoin because it has no taxes to be paid and its profitbale by them.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:28 AM, sashimidore said:

I think that Apple will not create cryptocurrency in the near future. I think that they will watch the implementation of cryptocurrency from the outside.

Bitcoin rapidly growing and future will be grate so this is not big thing it can be happen and when mass adoption complate then all major companies will launch thire personal coin

There's no doubt that iPhone would most likely combine bitcoin on potential future in case you do it would earn a few more charms, happens at the press and even almost everyone might treasure for the moment and even then all sorts of things can be natural primarily simply because everything that manifested considering the Samsung.

Apple will actually adopt bitcoin because when they see Sumsung really have a good demand apple will surely create also product the will accept bitcoin. So that they will compete to Samsung. 

If apples change bitcoin then add apples to bitcoin because apples are the world's leading companies that exist, bitcoin will also exist in this world. I hope cryprto is always prosperous.

I do not understand why you give this issue such importance? Bitcoin and altcoins are treated differently, and each company has its own development strategy. If an apple does not interest and does not use cryptocurrency in its technology, nothing terrible and critical will happen.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, elisamf said:

Apple is really pushing their apple pay ecossystem which adds a lot of cards in a single card and their own wallet. What is they decide to go against samsumg which already added bitcoin in their phones and add it and other cryptos as well?

Of course  Apple will create new competition if it really opens its payment system using Bitcoin. This will be very interesting for us to see its development going forward, whether he is able to compete with rivals who have previously added crypto in their products.

Bitcoin is probably the first cryptocurrency on the Apple list, because it is very famous and popular. If Apple recognizes cryptocurrencies, this is an important step towards valuing the cryptocurrency market.

Apple should accept cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin takes off again. I think Apple is fading. This is an indisputable fact. Maybe you don't believe that Apple's share price will fall by half when the financial crisis comes!

If Apple adopts Bitcoin will be a best and great news never receive Bitcoin because Apple is a big company with a huge impact a round the world technologies, and will benefited others cryptocurrencies about that not just Bitcoin.