What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

I think there is no specific time for the changes of Bitcoin because it really change all the time and no other people can control that. It changes all the time and do not be surprised about it.

Bro it's not actually the timezone of Bitcoin. The 24 hours you are seeing follows the timezone of the exchange or website you are checking in. The origin of the website determines about it. So for confirming about it you should know which country website or exchange it is.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is no speciific time zone. The 24hrs price or volume change is calculated for each exchange or data provider with the last 24 hour happenings, so basically it changes every single seconds depends on the movements of the market.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Each time the interest rate is updated, and this happens after 24 hours, from the price that was at that time. And here already as it turns out, either there is a higher percentage, or lower! I didn't understand it myself, how it works, but it turned out to be very simple!

Well, sorry mate. We also don't know if there is a timezone follows everytime it changes the price. But base on my own observation, bitcoin price doesn't depends on what timezone it has. I think it is automatically changing everytime so the time doesn't have effect or doesn't influence it's price pump or dump.

Actually Bitcoin price have nothing to do with time zone or it do not follow any countries time zone. The market is active for 24/7 of cryptocurrencies. And actually the price change constantly. It depends on platform that how much and how faster they show price of crypto in their platform. 

Actually it does not have any fixed as far i know. Changes of the price does not required any time zone. As far i know the price can fall or up any time . May b change in a second or minute even i a hour.

My friend, there is no relationship with the time zone and the time with the change in the prices of the cryptocurrencies, because the price changes according to the percentage of demand and selling on the currency by the bulls and whales.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion there is no time zone for changing the price of bitcoin and I have not heard about this news before, the crypto market is open 24 hours a day and the price of bitcoin changes according to the supply and demand in this market

there is no such thing in the cryptocurrency market, if you research better you will realize that in the cryptocurrency market it works 24/7 ie a market that does not close for that reason the price fluctuates (changes) a lot in the 24 hours it works. If you want to predict the price then learn technical and fundamental analysis

On 10/27/2019 at 8:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

In my opinion, the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin do not have a certain time zoning, because the increase in the price of bitcoin depends on the market, whenever it can go up, therefore we must continue to monitor the crypto market, so as not to miss the moment of rising bitcoin prices.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

As I would see it, the cost of bitcoin are changing every moment or hours, I witness that when we are taking a gander at the cost of bitcoin by $8300, its somewhere around $8100 just in a seconds.

• +1 2

In my opinion this is not the right message. Bitcoin does not change over time. It changes through transactions that happen in any country in the world. I hope you understand that there is no dependence on time zone.

• +2 1

I have no idea about this. For this reason I do not follow this step. There is no specific time to change the price of currencies. But I think it's not a bitcoin price change.

I was also concerned about of the timezone. But actually there is no specific timezone, but in some cases its depend on the website which you have using.

if have money so this is the time to buy some coins or buy just a single good coin like BTC or ETH,when Bitcoin calculate it's change in percentage within 24 hours,It may increase within a second and decrease with in time. Moreover.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don’t think there is a time limit for Bitcoin because the market is open 24 hours but the market is always affected by the US time because usually when the markets are open at 9am in the US.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't believe on specific time zone for the changing or rising of BTC value, because the price is not control by time factor but rather external factors such as shift in demand and supplies of the coin and other related factors.

• +2 1

On 10/27/2019 at 3:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Bitcoin is always running it doesn't have a timezone. Price in exchanges is always running too. The stocks are different and then there are other markets as futures that have certain times but only for stocks.

Trading crypto has no times it is 24 hours every day and weekends.

Bitcoin is not stock to change the price in the specific time. It is cryptocurrency the price varies second to second. Just you have to utilize the volatility of the market and earning high return.

BetFury                                                   

There is no specific time zone for Bitcoin the prices changes at anytime regardless of any country time zone sometimes the price changes after some hours or minutes.

There is no a specific time for bitcoin price to change, it can change anytime depending with traders and investors. You may not agree but if you can watch the price moves live on a market for just an hour you will agree with me.

• +1 2

Bitcoin is a volatile currency and it has nothing to do with time zone before changing in term of market value and all that bitcoin depends on before changing is the demand and supply of the coin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. When there is high demand definitely the price will increase but when it appears to be higher supply then price do fall in the market.

BetFury                                                   

The fluctuations of bitcoin price has nothing to do with time zone. the Price of bitcoin can fluctuate at any time of the day but what determined the price of bitcoin is the demand and supply of the coin in the market of crypto currency.

• +1 2

BetFury