Buying wrong or bad luck? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Buying wrong or bad luck?

On 1/17/2020 at 4:46 AM, Loly said:

Well when the matter is repeated several times and I buy each time a different currency from the previous one. Then the same scenario repeats and the price of the currency goes down to more than one bottom. Can't I say this is bad luck?

I failed a lot until I had experience and learned how to trade and choose to trade successfully. Experience is increasing day by day and so is profit. Success in trading must make serious efforts in this matter, you must really show your seriousness and start planning well for successful trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am quite careful and I have a mentor who always supports me, I do not have the wrong investment just sometimes trading at the wrong time. Before investing in learning about money is indispensable, I learn a lot from the media, chat groups to listen to their share about the money.

I believe in dealing. We need to learn in the event the suitable the perfect time to invest. Once the proper time for people like us not to ever invest in, in addition to types of dollars to obtain, I believe you should buy bitcoin.

I think that trading as a whole relies on experience more than it does on luck. It is true that luck does play a certain roll in it, however trading is more on market analysis and trends and facts. So i would attribute your experience more to a bad experience rather than bad luck.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ammar403 said:

Sometimes it is just buying wrong, bad luck don't really work on the crypto currencies markets, if you make a good choice you will make good money, if you don't ...

yess, More over, cryptomarket income is normally unsound, along with poular of us are not aware of when cryptocurrency income will indeed found theselves concernment organ.

With proper analysis, you will have an idea of where the price will go and you will not have large losses, always with the logic of comparison, risk profit, less risk more profit.

Trading cryptocurrency requires experience and knowledge of the market concerning when to buy or sell other wise it might not be profitable.

I believe in both cases. Bad luck occurs when you buy a coin after lots of careful analysis but a few days later, a bad news will be published and all markets will go down. If this happens to you, it is not your fault because you didn't know what was going to happen. Buying wrong has two meanings. The first one is buying at the wrong time. Even if you choose the best coin but don't buy it at proper time, you will lose. The second meaning is to buy a weak coin. Unlike the previous case, this time it is all your fault! Because you could analyze the coins and choose the right time but you lost money due to your negligence.

I am very sorry that you were subjected to this harsh experience, but nevertheless I advise you to continue your career in the field of cryptocurrency after you learn well, do not give in as simple as at least collect a good amount from the forum and invest in the Yobit platform, but do not stop seeking.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, it has been really very helpful for me. Prices are moving every day and to predict what will happen is so hard. Absolutely for now, that is why cause of corona prediction can be harder than past.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, Luv4me said:

Research has a lot of importance in trading, it had a lot of reason for doing it. If you make research you hardly fall for scam

All should analyze a lot about the project and the market condition. , each person needs to learn to trade and analyze currencies to know exactly where to buy or sell in the world.

Most likely, what you sold at a low price is explained by the fact that the coin falls in price. This is a lack of trading experience. You do not need to spend your news on depositing cryptocurrencies, and leaving the part without losing it. Risks need to be considered. 

Thank you for sharing your experience. l have just finished reading your topic. Prices are moving every day and to predict the prices is so difficult. But there is nothing to worry about it, l believe we must keep trying it and maybe when we have right strategy, we can achieve it. 

• +3 1

I will talk about myself, yes I have been through this before, I think sometimes luck plays a big role, but experience is definitely the basis.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Readmm said:

It is hardly possible to single out any regularity with respect to a specific person, the whole point is how he analyzed his purchase.

The way he analyzed his purchase has shows how to follow up and will help us to know how to analyzed it

You can't start trading and winning direct, there are amany mistakes that will happen and they can make you to give up but you will just have to learn more then continue because losing will make you to learn more and find the reason that mader you to lose.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

43 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You can't start trading and winning direct, there are amany mistakes that will happen and they can make you to give up but you will just have to learn more then continue because losing will make you to learn more and find the reason that mader you to lose.

Making those mistakes while you do not know anything about trading is useless. because you can never truly understood where you did wrong.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, kobi said:

I created a topic about luck in trading and after carefully studying others experience and views I came to a conclusion that what refer to as luck in trading is simply the result of our individual choices.

a mistake to buy it is just not timely and less fortunate but if you bought it is better to keep it until the target profit is achieved. sometimes we are afraid of losing and don't dare to hold on longer or too hastily when deciding to sell or buy

Cryptocurrency trading is always a risk and if someone is in profit then someone is in loss. If there is no deliberate pump in the auction sometimes you need to be patient and wait for time. Of course luck also plays a role

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Readmm said:

If you listen to other traders, then only in order to learn something yourself, and not blindly follow their signals.

I just don't follow signal I have to make sure that the signal am seeing was correct and is good to use it as an opportunity to earn some profit I don't depends on other but myself I always make research.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:06 PM, Hendy1 said:

So I understand your feeling, everyone will experience it, even crypto experts have experienced it. The beginner's mistake in trading is to use predictions in choosing coins. Simple trading strategy before choosing a coin is to use technical analysis indicators and fundamental analysis to help you read charts and movements in trading, it will help you in choosing coins.

All should analyze a lot about the project and the market condition. This indicates a horizontal settlement area. The basic idea for determining the future movement of a market is to compare those areas with the corresponding support or resistance level. Most important resistance, allows you to maintain trades for a good time and produce great and profitable results.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 8:18 PM, Yanadia said:

If we really concern Coin price movements can be learned by looking at previous history.  We can definitely determine the best selling price we want.  If it turns out then it turns out the price rises higher, the difference will not be too much.  And let's just say it's not our luck if the price exceeds the target.  Because after all the name of trade there must be a speculative element.

You can minimize future losses or maximize profits. The best time to buy or sell, it's like a gamble to me when I buy and hope the price will rise. Help improve their importance and create a network of stakeholders around them.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, mitsutech said:

Maybe this is because of badluck,  and wrong analysis in coins.  And also crypto currency are volatile and we don't know when crypto currency will become increase price.

Bitcoin doesn't have any rules or indicators that can tell you when is the best time to buy or sell. I hope you share your experience or inexperience in negotiations. Every trader must consider it. Emotions can ruin your deal

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, Readmm said:

I also try to analyze the market myself, because if you simply follow the signals of other people, it won’t work out so I will learn how to analyze the market myself.

Both scenarios have happened to me. I bought some coins at the best moments with lowest rates but I wasn't lucky enough because after that, they went down and down and I lost more and more but I was persistent enough to hold them for such a long time that could give my capital back and break even! I also bought wrong once. This happened to me about a coin that I bought without careful analysis. I didn't know whether the market was bullish or bearish. I just bought out of excitement and didn't earn after that. I think in second case, it was my own fault not the market because I didn't evaluate the conditions.

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, in this post I want to share my trading experience and at the same time to know from you a sincere opinion, ok, no frills come on. I started with cryptocurrencies about two years ago, and I'll tell you, I wasn't a very lucky person, or maybe I didn't have the proper experience, because every time I would trade an altcoin or even BTC, The following happened, I bought thinking that the price was good, thinking it was low, yes it was even low, but it is not that whenever I invented to buy instead of raising prices fall more! Yes, there I thought, but my thing, the price is falling, so I sold shortly after fear of losing too much, right, but when I sold is not that the price increased more, then I was pistol. A long time I was indignant and wondered: I don't want to know about this cryptocurrency business anymore, trading, this is not for me, I'm very "unlucky". But then I would stop trading for a while, not that prices would skyrocket, and guess I had not bought anything, so I would not participate in this bull rum. In the end, I would like to know from you if anyone has been through this one day, and if we can consider it "bad luck" or just lack of experience ?! Today I can say that I can assimilate when it is my time to buy and when it is my time to sell, because I already have more experience. Well, I hope you share your experiences or inexperience in negotiations. Hugs to all.

download.jpg

Welcome my friend
I think you did not have the necessary trading skills to keep you in the market, my friend, you must have the necessary skills before you trade