Real investments with btc and crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Real investments with btc and crypto

I have seen a project named helex corporation. they have create their own token named hlx token. mainly helex corporation offering to buy real estate with crypto.i suggest to visit their website. 

Yes, it can be done. Because there are some sites or exchanges in the market that provide a lot of profit like a bank. And it is calculated in one year. The amount can be 5% -10%. And it's also completely risk free. 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

Bitcoin is still not so popular in my country but it is being popular now. i do not know this type of investment opportunity

Bengali?

View this Topic

There are many investment site in the world. Now a days many people invest in crypto.

But we know crypto market are high risky.

If you hold btc long time that's good but if you invest with btc for short time I think you can't make good returns. 

Now btc price too much low I think now right time to invest with bitcoin .     

On 10/27/2019 at 7:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

As I know that there is not any other type of investments in crypto. You just simply do investment in crypto and BTC just like trading or holding coins.

There is actually only one way to invest in crypto - it is just storing it on your wallet and no other way. And there will always be risks to loose all the amount when wallet gets hacked

People can understand crypto easily because it is easier to understand than real estate. So, we can invest in crypto instead of real estate.

Bengali?

View this Topic

There are too many investment site here.But you need to find which site are paying and real.You can take help from crypto experienced Investor to find real investment site

We found there are a lot of investment site with BTC and cryto.but most of the sites are fake.so you have to careful .to find a real investment site you can also take from a investor.

Yeah, i was really sure with this one website that it was legit and paying but after a few months, it just poof like nothing. It's really annoying.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I have many friends who store 2000-4000 dollars in bitcoins on exchanges that give them a monthly passive income (they have already recouped the investment), but the risk of losing this money is very high (if the exchange is will hacked)

You can invest in Bitcoin in the world of crypto without any rickshaw.  So I would say that investing in BTC will never cheat you and you will not get any risk that you will get profit, so be sure to invest in BTC.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Yes, i am involved in a Real Estate project where i have invested in Cryptocurrency. It is called (Twnkl Estate). it is based on smart contracts and you can even reserve a fraction of any real estate property as well. 

The really investment of cryptocurrency it's really need the big passion while need to invest also you are required to invest while you assume the risk and afford to lose

8 hours ago, Jon said:

The nature of scam sites, they always pretend to be good but after getting enough funds from users they run away

Yeah some people who has no sympathy to people just thinking about their own needs.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:32 AM, saintelincon said:

you can invest and grow bitcoin by investing in staking coins.there are many investing platforms that give good returns over the period of weeks or months.sone are providing soft staking too.

I don't have any idea of that like of investment that has use of bitcoin. All i know is to change your bitcoin into fiat currency and find a good investment that suits you. But if you are looking in tjat kind of investment using crypto, i think we don't reach that kind of adoptation.

I dont know for sure but i read aome website there are something like you lok for. But my suggeat better take safe way of investement by hodl BTC for long term or doing  trading by Altcoins ( top coin ) with short term for profot daily. thats you can control by ur self. 

15 hours ago, Adeerma said:

yes, bitcoin is a real investment in the cryptocurrency world, i have seen a lot of people invest there and get quite a big profit, in my opinion this is very good

yea bitcoin has changed so many lives in its small period of time thats just 10 years and already so many millionaires and i think if we stick around and trade good we will become millionaires as well.

Bitcoin and other altcoins *are* investments, and I don't know of any easy way to buy those other ones like real estate without first converting crypto into fiat and then buying them like you normally would.  There aren't any sites that offer bitcoin as a method of payment for stocks, real estate, or anything else except for metals.  You can buy gold and silver with bitcoin from sites like provident metals and veldt gold.

21 minutes ago, Jon said:

They are humans that behave like animals, they don't know what will happen to the victims after stealing the assets

Yeah and we should all be careful because I saw some news that a girl pretending to be an admin takes account details and steals it.

48 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Tidak, jangan berinvestasi di cloudmining dan beberapa ico karena ini tidak dapat dipercaya hanya menginvestasikan uang hanya dalam perdagangan terutama dalam bitcoin .. 

it's very risky to choose a cryptocurrency investment with model hyip or scheme ponzi my friend, it's better to be a cryptocurrency hodler than having to deposit on a cloud mining site that only sells promises of large returns,

If you want to get results from cryptocurrency investments, you can join the lending program provided by the nexo platform, or join the investment program from the yobit exchange...

Nowadays whatever what is can nowadays I would like to make an investment and yet I just am not aware the one to get for the purpose of, I'm sure to get for ones only two and/or please let go for a particular not to mention which of them what is decided upon?

You can actually try both of them and yet who ıs determined by most people growth capital, you'll be able to some people to boot, dealing concerning a particular coin might be financial risk and that of which for what reason it's advocated to invest in well over a few funds for the purpose of defense points.