More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

17 hours ago, kabanidze said:

There are a lot of baknomats in the world, but most of them are located in developed countries, such as Korea or the USA, maybe also China. In other countries, there are very few ATMs and residents have problems working with ATMs, because they are few.

We don't even have the knowledge about them so it will be difficult to operate unless it was designed just like the ATM we are having all over the world.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:11 AM, harsh said:

5k bitcoin atms in world, but none of them in india. I dont know what is the problem, But india should also accept to bitcoins just like many superpowers in the world are doing.

Yes, I am also surprised because India contains a lot of bitcoin minerals, and traders are spread out there and adding automated teller machines on the street will help the country as well as people.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, Zues said:

It is nice that the atms are spreading in the whole world. I hope that the time will come that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have atms so that will be easy for the users to exchange and withdraw money for their use. 

Well, that's true mate and now as we can see, bitcoin is now being popular by many people and countries which is giving some trust to adopted it and used as a payment method, i hope that this will be spread more all over the world.

It's very difficult to believe in that. But maybe this ATM are located in those countries Where cryptocurrency are accepted and given highly preference. I too want a ATM near me. Because that will make my transaction very easy.

• Useful or interesting 1

The number of bitcoin exchanges around the world increases with increasing recognition by countries and governments of cryptocurrencies. This is positive, and I suspect that in the coming periods some countries will agree to encryption because we have seen positive effects of it in supporting the economies of poor countries, for example: Zimbabwe and Nigeria use cryptocurrencies significantly and there are Bitcoin exchanges

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, magd said:

The number of bitcoin exchanges around the world increases with increasing recognition by countries and governments of cryptocurrencies.

So exchanges are increasing in rate and we are noticing the practical usage of Bitcoin in our real life the matter is, due to increasing adoptions rate of Bitcoin, Bitcoin or cryptocurrency ATM is also incredibly increasing rate worldwide. 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, P A Ashif said:

It's very difficult to believe in that. But maybe this ATM are located in those countries Where cryptocurrency are accepted and given highly preference. I too want a ATM near me. Because that will make my transaction very easy.

I also think that this number is a little exaggerated, it is difficult to believe that there are 5000 ATMs around the world, because most of the countries of the world have not accepted bitcoin yet, and the ATM needs an infrastructure that is provided or approved by governments.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:11 PM, Lover840 said:

We don't even have the knowledge about them so it will be difficult to operate unless it was designed just like the ATM we are having all over the world.

Yes I think that you are right and I think tsht we should have knowledge about the atms in the world but if they will release a guide in how to use the atms then I think that it will be great because people would be earning and having access into cryptocurrencies 

Total number of ATM machine of crypto market is increasing with the passage of time because now people believe more on btc and crypto market as ever we thought because now each person knows about btc who using internet or freelancing services from at home. Now total ATM machine more then 6000 in all over the world. 

Yes and hope to see more again in the coming years but the major problem with the atm now is the withdrawal fee, they are slightly higher than that of exchange site. I hope one day they charges as same as fiat currency. 

On 6/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Yes and hope to see more again in the coming years but the major problem with the atm now is the withdrawal fee, they are slightly higher than that of exchange site. I hope one day they charges as same as fiat currency. 

I'm this years, there are more than 5000 crypto ATMs, it was even over 5500 last year. As of March this year, there were more than 7000 crypto ATMs. Over 5000 even only in USA. 

On 10/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

Day by day crypto are growing fast. We can see in many countries atm machines already setup to provide services to their users. And it's also good for the market. Because it shows us that how much improved on crypto.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes, it's really cool! I thought that my city does not have such cryptocurrency ATMs, but no! Just a couple of days ago, I found out that they are in the city, and they work. But still, I do not consider them a particularly profitable investment, because the Commission or rate can lead to a big minus!

• +1 1

I recently read there are 11,000 Bitcoin ATMS in all the world today so they have doubled in only one year later if the information in this post is correct. This means people are interested in buying Bitcoin using ATMS and it is another sign of progress and adoption for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Bitcoin ATM is so much important becasue so many peoples will invest their money in the online field and this is so much good becasue now the world is advance and everyone want to make money through a smart way and that is the crypto business becasue if you invest low money after some time you got good profit when the coin price is high.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin adoption goes together with Atm rise in the world. We see so many everywhere and I've seen a lot where I live too. Atm will be adopted too as people will find them easy to use and spend their inflation money into the best asset to give them riches.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is moving to be mainstream and we hope to stay mainstream this time as it was in the media news in 2017 for a while but didn't make it as prices bottomed for two years. It is a renewed interest this year and maybe the next one will match previous adoption levels and make Bitcoin become the great asset we are hoping.

More than ten thousand bitcoin atms right now and there is a trend that is increasing since there is big demand for easy access and anonymous buying of Bitcoin. It is a great way to have easy change of cash or debit cards into Bitcoin.

• +1 1

As nice as it is to hear however some of them are scamming to use for and my reason for that is some of them is having a big transaction fee sometimes and they would just take advantage of the people who uses this and forced to use this anyway if it was so needed.

• +3 1

On 10/27/2019 at 6:44 AM, Dammyrichie said:

Even at my own country am still yet to see such called ATM machine for Bitcoin but it would be great if this is in some other part of the world I think it a good adoption of cryptocurrency

I would be more happy if I could see one of them in my own town. I heard some ATM already servicing in my country but they only support Bitcoin. We all know bitcoins transaction fees is very high and it is a problem while selling a little amount of bitcoin. So i wanna see other coins on those machines.

more than 5000 bitcoin ATMs in the world. this means that we are on a good path and that we continue to move forward because there are some banks that want this not to spread because they will lose a lot of money and people and so they could go bankrupt, in about 5 years this will be multiplied by the future is the cryptomoney so my people prepare very well with all that.

Bitcoin is rising and crypto is adopted everywhere. The Bitcoin atms are rising too and it is only mean there is adoption and increase of use of bitcoin atms. Without increase there would not be business opportunity for this. I am expect a lot people to begin the investment from a Bitcoin atm just by passing next to it and think about their future better.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:50 PM, mani982 said:

If More Than 5k ATMs are running is This world .Then it is really good for Bitcoin and trader.This is The use case of Bitcoin .A person Who do not have Money in His pocket he will withdraw Money Through ATMs Any country of the world.

A person can even travel without a penny of fiat money in his pocket from one country to another if he owns a cryptocurrency. The system will reduce too much charges and make cryptocurrency very easy and understanding.

The expansion of ATMs is making good advertisement of Bitcoin as it is now everywhere and people uknowingly pass and catch a glimpse of the Bitcoin ATM and think about it at least. With the big news of a new all time high that we expect soon, perhaps many will begin looking again for Bitcoin and ways to buy and the ATMs will be right there to help with adoption.

There is a big rise of bitcoin atm and the use is also increased too much, there is a rising demand and atm for bitcoin are appearing everywhere in large numbers. We have from what I read more than ten thousand machines running right now and it keeps increasing, perhaps we will reach twenty thousand next year.