More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

I'm sure that with time the value and amount of the Bitcoin ATM machine will keep increasing because the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be accepted everyday more and more in the world.

This is a very good thing, and it indicates the widespread use of digital currencies worldwide, but do these exchange banks take large taxes? What are the companies that developed these machines?

It is good news for the cryptocurrency community, as this matter will help the spread of cryptocurrencies more among people and it will be easy to deal with them, and people will have more confidence in the cryptocurrency after it is officially approved.

• +2 1

Yes, and I think the number will increase day by day. Because people become more confident in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and there are also many new pioneers in the world of cryptocurrencies who do some trading operations when they hear the news of the rise in the price of Bitcoin, so they buy and trade

That's a great improvement, but I don't think I'll be taken aback by what you just said,simply because the bitcoin is now gaining more recognition and being widely accepted and used by many people around the world,thus it improvement won't be new to us a gain

Yes, it is a sure matter. Day after day we see large countries and companies focusing their interest in Bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies in general. This field has begun to impose its control and will spread to all countries of the world soon. I hope that this will happen quickly because it is in the interest of everyone

I think this is happening only due to increasing the use of  bitcoin in all over the world . As we know that the price, value and demand of the bitcoin is increasing day by day therefore the ATM' s of bitcoin are increasing.

i still believe that bitcoin ATM's are the worst thing to happen in cyrpto because its turning it to the same thing as fiat money and also its dangerous to go to these crypto atms because you could be easily followed and robbed of all your crypto.

It is good to see a wider spread of ATMs that support cryptocurrencies because it will make it easier for us to buy cryptocurrencies, in my country there is no ATM and I hope to be able to use it in the future.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 5:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

even in our country there is mot bitcoin atm yet.

And we are looking for a bitcoin atm's to be more useful in all respects.

and not much persons who s are paying their time for being involved.

They are still working on their conventional methods.

They are not willing to change thir lives.

its really difficult to convince them.

So, we have to invest in cypto market.

And we have to pay the proce of the time.

Because tjis will never come back again.

• +2 2

It is good for the spread of Bitcoin ATMs, because this will certainly increase the spread of cryptocurrencies more and more. I think that all countries will have such ATMs in the next few years.

• +3 1

This is a really wonderful achievement and it is worth seeking to get bitcoin, but in my country it has not been recognized yet and they have not established any ATM machine. I hope that will happen in the near future.

• +3 1

Yes, this is good news indicating that cryptocurrencies have become a major part of the currency system, and the number of money changers is increasing dramatically in the world. I think that the United States of America, followed by Canada, are the two countries with the most presence of ATMs in them, but some news says that it imposes large fees of up to 7 percent.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this is evidence that the use of cryptocurrencies has become quite acceptable in the countries of the world and peoples deal with cryptocurrencies, perhaps because there is comfort in dealing with them and easier than paper currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

These is a very good news to the world of crypto currency and these serve as an evidence to those proving crypto currency wrong and the Atm operate same as those one that are control by the banks, however with such kind of development it shows that bitcoin is not a scam rather a life changing opportunities to humanity.

This will be good for the country which is have an bitcoin ATM's because they will now easily get their bitcoins and not hassle than we are used in exchanger.

• +3 1

This is a great number, and I see that in the coming years the matter will reach the summit and we are witnessing a fantastic number. I hope that my country owns even one Bitcoin exchange machine. It will be amazing that we progress and prosper instead of staying in the same place while the world is developing.

Edited by Jenny Lavelle
  • +2 1

Really, my dear friend, I agree with you, and we will see in the coming years a greater success for Bitcoin, with many countries relying on it mainly.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrencies continue to spread and expand continuously, and this increases the need for automatic teller machines that constantly support these currencies. Therefore, this will positively affect the spread of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Thank you so much you shared this useful information with this my dear friend I want to tell you that I have not any knowledge about Bitcoin existence in the word so this is very valuable post far than you members on this forum

• +3 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

The presence of automated teller machines (ATMs) in a large number in the world is a good thing, and this means that it is really developing greatly in the world and people are starting to get used to Bitcoin.

they are friend I want to tell you that I don't know about the ATMs of Bitcoin I just now the Bitcoin is a digital currency itself it in a soft from all over the world so we can also convert it to hard cash and we can buy everything by using bitcoins

I believe that in the coming days, their number will increase more and more, as the number of Bitcoin users in the world will increase more and you will spread 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, it is great that there are many cryptocurrency ATMs in the world, because it will save us a lot, and you can conveniently and securely withdraw and exchange currencies, their presence is really useful, I hope you support this type of cryptocurrency exchange.

• +3 1