More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

actually I have not seen any ATM near my location but there are many in the world that names the Bitcoin is increasing its value in the world and people accepting it

I haven't seen a bitcoin ATM before. I think it's in other countries. I think it should be in every country. Because now people are very interested in bitcoin and it would be great to have an ATM that they want to withdraw their money quickly.

1 hour ago, GanBin said:

@kion Yes, cryptocurrencies are gaining more adoption not even attention alone, but I do not like the high fee that crypto ATMs do charges, I remember the last time I used the one in my area, it charges $10 out of $100 I paid, I was only given $90. That fee is too high for me. 

Well, thanks for the comments, I personally have not used any crytpto ATM before, because its not in my area, how ever, sincerely that's charges is too high, infact the charge should be less so that other people can be encouraged to try using the machine.

We don't have any of these Bitcoin ATMs in my country yet because it is not regulated yet and the banks did not start supporting the cryptocurrencies. But I think this will happen soon because we heard some news about government's plans for taxing and regulations of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

21 hours ago, godislovefll said:

There has been a great increase over the year, think now that BTC has reached and exceeded its historical maximums many times in the same year, so I think that now there will be much more popularity of it and many more countries will place more BTC ATMs so this is just beginning.

I think there are some problems that face btc before setting up these ATMs, because a big number of people (and governments as well) still think that BTC is just a bubble that will explode at a given time; so I think there is a huge work is required to get the recognition of crypto in general and BTC in particular

It is the great idea about the bitcoins ATMs.it will be helpful for all the crypto user and people can get benefit from it but there is need a lots of work for the recognition of Crypto and especially for bitcoin.

The presence of this good number of ATMs is auspicious, this means that it will be officially recognized as a global currency, or it may become a scale like the dollar or the euro, and we will be able to use it in our daily life comfortably without converting it to another currency

BTC ATMs will increase much more than they have already done and this due to the great popularity that BTC is taking in the world and that large businessmen are currently investing in it, so there is much more possibility of seeing more ATMs in it. world.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2021 at 11:25 AM, Wanderdark said:

We don't have any of these Bitcoin ATMs in my country yet because it is not regulated yet and the banks did not start supporting the cryptocurrencies. But I think this will happen soon because we heard some news about government's plans for taxing and regulations of cryptocurrencies.

We should not worry, banks will have no alternative again to support cryptocurrencies while the governments will also still support it. Governments will regulate cryptocurrencies while the regulation will only make people to invest more but privacy can an issue. 

With the interest caused by cryptocurrencies, the world must adapt to this technology and we evidence this with the increase in exchangers and that make it easier to withdraw our money, although what I know is that the commissions are high by the providers and it is something that it should improve over time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is great news and a welcome development to the world of crypto currencies and it users. The world is seemingly shifting from centralized currencies system to decentralized currencies. With all reputable and fascinating achievements that Crypto currency is making everyday

There isn't many bitcoin atms in my country but when i travel to asia i can use bitcoin atms easily. Yes there's a huge increase the number of bitcoin atm and i think that increase will continue. World is evolving and crypto will becaming more popular evey year.

All the events that take place in the interest of the cryptocurrency field, goodness and deception continue forward and I advise everyone to enter early

• +2 1

The number of bitcoin atm machines  will  Increase  more now and in future because days going on people try to realized that they should use the money  transaction  way via online as well bitcoin legal country now set up more atm machines  on bank,shopping  place, restaurant.. 

Yes, my friend, the number of these ATMs grows every day, but unfortunately they are only available in first world countries since in Latin America and not very large countries, this type of ATMs are not legal or do not have support, hopefully in the future There are these types of ATMs in all countries and are accessible to all users.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

I think there are many ATM machine in the world. And there are many in many countries. It is best for bitcoins users. Now bitcoin is become a popular coin. Everyone wants to use it and in many countries people use it as online currency. 

This shows the usability and the popularity of the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in all over the world and it is just the start there will be many more usages of it in the future.

Bitcoins are actually a great source of the cryptocurrencies. But the currencies has increased in popularity a lot in those one decade. The value and the demand has been in a high place for the long time and it is still going high. The withdrawal and the transactions of cryptocurrencies will make the currency much more reliable and suitable with the ATM. So sanctioned atm will bring the crypto world much easier and closer. 

I recently read there are 11,000 Bitcoin ATMS in all the world today so they have doubled in only one year later if the information in this post is correct. This means people are interested in buying Bitcoin using ATMS and it is another sign of progress and adoption for Bitcoin.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, bestprofi said:

So far, bitcoin prices for ATMs are very high compared to exchanges. It would be much more used if the prices were close to the prices used in exchanges.

The bitcoin atm is a new concept that is why you will have to pay the high fee if you want to use the services but in the future it will be as cheap as sending bitcoin to someone.

It good ,because with this people would use more cryptocurrency.  So many people can use this facility which not using yet cryptocurrency.  So it would increase the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. 

Bitcoin ATMs are becoming popular and useful these days. I feel like there should be more ATMs spread out across the world so that crypto lovers can take advantage of it and make transactions more effective and secured.

I think the passage of time in the number of ATMs of bitcoins will be increased and one day there will be a lot of ATMs regarding the cryptocurrency in all the parts of a world

This statistic proves that adoption is increasing, however I would be more interested to read more statistics and analysis for Bitcoin ATM usage. It would be more interesting to find for example how many people used Bitcoin ATMs every day, how much they bought or sold, what the transaction fees were and how much increase in Bitcoin adoption was acquired with the use of Bitcoin ATMs.

Thanks to many independent companies and banks we are seeing great advances in the cryptographic world such as cryptocurrency ATMs, this is a great technology because we can use them anywhere in the world and get our assets in fiat money, it is incredible how ATMs cryptographic are being seen in many parts of the world and as the cryptographic area took great strength in the whole world.