Storing a lot of bitcoin safely? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
estevanword

Storing a lot of bitcoin safely?

51 minutes ago, Abdullahi said:

Storing alot of bitcoin has large advantage especially when you store it when the price is down eventually for any reason the price of bitcoin rises is an advantage for you to sell at that price

That is a good strategy to save a lot of bitcoin has a big advantage, especially when saving bitcoin when prices go down in the end the price of bitcoin goes up then you can sell it so get a big profit.

Sometimes, it is safer to store your coin on a blockchain.com wallet, it is most trusted and even if you ;ose access t your account you could always recover it, unlike on the use of cold wallets.

I recommended to you use Ledger nano S wallet for keeping your bitcoin.Ledger nano S is hardware wallet.This is very high secured crypto wallet     

Hold ınside your own purse. And even you want to keep personalized key in an important strategy folder as a result not everybody realizes the application. Designed for less risky it is easy to keep on Purse journal. Since computer purse is amazingly obtain.

If you ever got this much of btc then I would definitely suggest you to get a hardware wallet. And always write down your recovery codes and put them to the safest place possible. And then you can surely keep your btc safe from spammers and hacker's! 

I think if there are 10 - 20 units of bitcoin, then I would store it on 2 hardware wallets and for more security I would store 70/30% most of it I would put in a rented bank cell, I would not trust such a large amount to more than one storage service

The most ideal approach to store bitcoin is to either utilize an equipment wallet, a multisignature wallet or a cool stockpiling wallet. Have your wallet make a seed expression, record it on paper and store it in a protected spot (or a few safe spots, as reinforcements). The wallet ought to be supported by your very own full hub. 

As bitcoin is a computerized resource, it tends to be very un-natural to store securely. Verifiably numerous individuals have lost their coins however with appropriate understanding the dangers can be wiped out. On the off chance that your bitcoins do wind up lost or taken, at that point there's more likely than not nothing that should be possible to get them back.

If you lose the hardware your money is lost also if you loss access to the wallet your money is also gone. Jaxx has recovery phrase too

best way to store bitcoin is to either use a hardware wallet, a multisignature wallet or a cold storage wallet. Have your wallet create a seed phrase, write it down on paper and store it in a safe place (or several safe places

Maybe it's true that you should try a new wallet that was officially created to store cryptocurrency assets very safely like the HTC project that makes an Exodus 1 smartphone that has a secure wallet

it s wise decison to keep the btc in a hardware walet becaus its the safiest place i ever know.so it's highly recommended fr the newbies to do so.

it s wise decison to keep the btc in a hardware walet becaus its the safiest place i ever know.so it's highly recommended fr the newbies to do so.

Yes of course the good idea is choosing to store your Bitcoins on a hardware wallet. Better than in internet wallet online. But you need to be careful when you use hardware wallet to backup your key.

Your currencies are very valuable to you. You have to take care of the precious things in your life, Ledger nano S.
 Many people are very good at keeping it in the wallet. It is very good. There is a lot of security in using it.

There are many safe wallets after keeping private keys in a safe place, so that you can store your favorite currencies

Of course it is risky but it is the safest way! I think If you invest that much money than surely you should hold your money at ledger or something like that.

To store a lot of bitcoin safely, you will need a cold wallet. I can recommend hardware wallet like Trezor and Ledger Nano.

very very safe, i recommend it. because bitcoin always has the potential to go up by 100%. meaning that even though bitcoin has just experienced a bad period in this bear market, but the opportunity to rise is always big.

The Best way to be safe is to put your Bitcoin in a different place for example 5 in exchange and 5 in wallet online and 5 in a hard wallet and the last 5 Bitcoin other exchange with this way you will never lose all your Bitcoin

For me its a yes because you have no options to do to your bitcoin just to exchange it the other option, you can create some many wallets and put it some bitcoins seperately to manage your bitcoin.

Hold ınside your own purse. And even you want to keep personalized key in an important strategy folder as a result not everybody realizes the application. Designed for less risky it is easy to keep on Purse journal. Since computer purse is amazingly obtain.

If anyone buy a lot of bitcoin or earn it through any earning source or giveaway, he should buy a hardware wallet to store his bitcoins safely.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/27/2019 at 1:20 AM, estevanword said:

So, let's imagine I can get 10 to 20 btc and want to store it in the safest place I can think off. What would I do?? Maybe a hardware wallet yes, but what if I lose it or my house burns? is my coins lost? what about wallets like jaxx or exodus?

If we have 20BTC, of course we don't keep one wallet, at least two hardware wallets (Ledger, Trezor, Keepkey) and 2 BTC are stored on the desktop and online wallet for daily use. Of course if the wallet is lost, buy another wallet of the same type. You must use 2 factor authentication and prove your identity and enter your recovery code, and the balance in your wallet will return (appear).

Yeah it's I have very good wallets and the exchange but I think its not a easy to start that the trading in the markets then why I ask that the only blockchain is more trusted that the other one in the side that the blockchain is safe or secure 

If you have so many BTC than you can safe it in blockchain and use that safely because blockchain wallet is so much safe and secure to safe the BTC and you can withdraw your BTC easily from that wallet to another exchange. Crypto is the best market in the world and in online wallet Blockchain is best.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.