How soon this forum will reach 100,000 members? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

How soon this forum will reach 100,000 members?

Once this forum reach 100,000 members then it will be a major success. I don't think why this forum should not 100,000 members as it is going great and attracting lot of people day and day. What's your say?

I think very soon, Now cryptotalk forum rank was around 120,000 in alexa analysis with 15 minutes/day average visit while bitcointalk rank was around 12,000 with average 6/minutes time spent/day. So if we can reach rank 80,000 i think cryptotalk will have 100,000 members and became the first milestone to become another biggest forum after bitcointalk, Cheers!

6 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Currently we're getting 1000+ users a day and that average is increasing daily so if i do the math i would say;

100,000/1000m = 100 but everyday 5% is increasing on the average that means 1000 users + 5% of it incrementing dailly.

So approximately is 2 to 3 months.

2-3 months? this is hard to believe! we dont have 1,000 new users in this forum! we are a month old now and we still have less than 10,000.

THis 100,000 users will come but it is not easy to achieve! if there will be many projects of bounty here that will give us shorter time but still a long time to wait! maybe a 6 months is the shortest but might be more than a year!