Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

In my opinion, You can buy some bitcoins, but You will need to wait a long time to get big profit. Meanwhile, You can invest into ETH.

my favorite one is Ripple (XRP) which had an upward trend and had a relatively good volume of the market since it's inception. but as you know, there are many new currencies that are all designed to fix the problems and shortcomings of the digital currency market. so for that matter, i recommend you to do not put all of your eggs in one basket to invest.

Well, in my own opinion the coins which are under one dollar might be a good opportunity to invest in. As the cryptos are getting more and more popular day by day and might have a great future. Try, risk and maybe u will succeed

On 4/10/2019 at 11:38, sayyedraza said:

¿Cuál es la mejor moneda para comprar este mes para obtener ganancias?

I recommend that you choose cryptocurrencies with a low price, but stable during the last years, among them is Dogecoin, it has a very stable price and they are very cheap, also they may later have a price increase as they had recently and You can double your earnings, now if you invest a lot, you can use several cryptocurrencies, I do not tell you which ones because there are many options and everyone thinks differently against the increase in price, personally I prefer the low value but stable ones, such as Ethereum Classic, Litecoin and Dogecoin.

As for me, nowadays minex shows good statistics, or you can buy virtual mining on yobit and have good profit everyday.

each coin is good in its own way. If we talk about the cryptocurrency portfolio for this month, because I expect a strong fall in the market, I recommend saving 60 percent in USDT and the other percentage to take BNB BTC and ETH, just but reliable for me

To find a crypto to invest and be a good option, you should first look for the most information about it since in the market they are constantly offering many new cryptos and which is not known much so my advice is that before investing in a new crypto look for more information about it and if you plan to use any other already known you should take the time and think about the consequences because as well as it can be profitable it may not be I hope take advice and serve as something the above mentioned

On 10/4/2019 at 11:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

I would recommend bitcoin or eth, those are one of the best crypto out there with a very good chance of increasing your money if getting a good profit is your goal. 

some defi tust tokens are good profit . but when btc market unstable tradig should be stop i think

Зависит от того, на какой период готовы заключить сделку, если краткосрочная инвестиция, соответственно анализируйте монеты исходя из предыдущего роста, но есть большой минус, это большой риск при краткосрочных инвестициях, так как у монет, которые показывают большой рост в процентах, естественно и падение аналогично большое. Если это долгосрочная сделка, картина здесь наоборот, но мы минимизируем риски. Поэтому лучше использовать технический анализ и работать с известными монетами.

1 hour ago, nochemand said:

There are some good altcoins for my investment in the portfolio, namely ethereum, litecoin and don't forget the BNB. maybe some of these coins have not shown a significant price increase. but believe the coin will increase rapidly.

Indeed, I think you should try TRX and the MINEX token (Idk if minex is a token or a coin specifically), Those are pretty good crypto to invest in. TRX doing some smart contracts and MINEX on YoBit Mining, they have shown a lot of potential.

a lot of people say these coins are going to rise. but the truth is, we cannot be sure.that's why it's best to pick up coin, such as bitcoin.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:38, sayyedraza said:

¿Cuál es la mejor moneda para comprar este mes para obtener ganancias?

I advise bitcoin that it is going to continue to rise and its value is very good even if it does not have rises this year, it is a good investment

Everything will depend on whether or not you want long or short term profits, and give your intentions with the coins you buy, you can invest and look for references in the airdrops forums here in cryptotalk, I personally look for information there and they present good airdrops that you give away.

In the long term without a doubt the BITCOIN followed by ETH and a third currency for me would be IOTA but however I always advise you to do your own research.

I've been use trading strategies around tron (TRX) and litecoin (LTC) because they have a very predictable market conduct, so it's easy to know when buy and sell and currently i have double my initial capital within just two months, so you if you might make some research and invest in those coins you definitely won't regret about it! ^^.

I think btc is more profitable than the others coins, cause btc is leading the market. The price of the btc is most of the time is upward which is good for the profit. I invest few little in the btc just to understand the market very well.

Although it is a very big risk, I currently make investments in some currencies such as Chainlink, Polkadot and other projects, today known as Decebtralized Finance or DEFI, this in order to obtain high profits in the short and medium term, but my favorite crypto for long term is definitely bitcoin.

For me the most serious coins to buy would be Yo de Yobit for its great potential and its value that has been preserved over time, other currencies would be ADA, LEND, OGN, TXZ, BNB, ETH, BTC, TWT, UNI, ETC All these Cryptos are a good investment if you decide a good time to enter.

• +4 1

At this moment in the market there are more than 7000 cryptocurrencies circulating in the crypto world, plus those that are being added so it depends on what type of purchase you want to make and what risk you want to assume, there are very good projects, some solid, others not so much.

• +5 1

I think that the best coins to buy are the btc eht but it all depends on each person. These coins that I just mentioned are the ones with the best impact, and they have had a very significant increase, however there are people who prefer other alternatives and I do not blame them for anything, because in the market there are a number of coins that are going to have future, but my personal opinion is that eth is the one I recommend buying the most.

• +4 1

It is hard to call which coin will bring you the best returns, especially with crypto. It is usually the flavor of the month. Like at the moment, we are in yield farming / LP season so stablecoins and yield farming coins are of high interest, bringing more buyers, bringing a higher price. :)

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I have my views on which currencies can be targeted thinking about the future, if it is true that the most powerful, the first is and was bit coin, but since it is everything that is being renewed and new ones are coming out, I have in my portfolio  three cryptos for which I would continue to buy and look for options to have more profits TRX, LITECOIN and ETHEREUM, the TRX for its value underweight its future potential I dare to say that it is the new bit coin.

• Useful or interesting 1