Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

If we will be talking about this month february 2020, the best coin to buy with the lowest risk is the bitcoin and you can surely profit from it if you can hold it for at least a month as it's price is increasing continuously. And if you will base also in coinmarketcap, the bitcoin dominance is still very high which is 65% so there is a big chance that bitcoin price will still increase.  

• Useful or interesting 1

buy the coins that are at its lowest price as of now and also the coins that are discounted and wait for it to rise up in the market patience can give you a lot of money. like bitcoin it goes up and goes down but all over the years bitcoin still lives invest in some coin like bitcoin.

i think pretty much all big coins could be a good buy for profits it just depends how how good are you in spotting the bottom of the coin when its going down.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:08 PM, sayyedraza said:

There are alot of coins to choose from ,it depends on the market fluctuations. XRP has a great potential to cross the 1$ mark. It amount to around 0.23 $ at the moment. Demands for XRP is rising . 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

Recently I brought ETC coin and leverage 15% and now I got over 100% profit.

Last one month bitcoin price pump and dump many time that's why many alt coin price ups and down. You can buy NEO coin for good profit because NEO coin price too much low.      

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

You should proceed to Ethereum as it is steadily increasing it's price and it's very near to 200 usd price, once it can break the 200 usd price then you can easily double or even triple your investment as bull run is already in starting place. 

Unlike bitcoin, there is a very little chance that you can triple or quadruple your investment once the bull run will occur or hit in it's peak but in ethereum there is a big chance that you can x6 or more your investment if you will buy now as the price is very low and your chance to earn a better profit is very high. 

I advise you to buy from the first 20 currencies in the coinmarketcap because they are the best currencies and you will make a good profit from them

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

everybody has different opinion about which coins are the best to buy and hold, it is really hard to speculate what coins to keep but for me I only hold BTC ETH DOGE. for me this coins already build good name and reputation on crypto world so I still believe on this coins. but it's up to you because you can only decide what is your choice. 

The best coins die profit are nu bags, please everybody buy my bags so I can get more profit. How more you're buying how more the profit can be. With a bit of luck some other people can be in profit to.

Just an amazing tip: buy my bags good friends

On 10/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, Khan said:

The best coin to buy for profit is the Doge, ETH because they are going UP not down, and it will get you a handsome profit within a year.

My opinion is link, bat and nrg for this year.

2 hours ago, JamesMark said:
On 1/30/2020 at 12:20 AM, jitu123321 said:

According to me you have to buy all good coins who are in the top ten position during this bearish market and if you have good skills of research then you can put all your effort to find a good coin and invest you money

Cryptocurrencies often change over time. I invest in a few coins in stable currencies, all these upcoming coins will not last long

One good strategy is to buy the highest altcoin. People who can analyze themselves naturally they choose coins that according to their research are good. And for stable coins, it's only USDT or USDC. Because everything else is certainly not stable.

Looking at the market now etheruem will deliver you good profits if you invest in it, the update of etheruem has brought a lot of attention to it.

The best currency for profit taking in the long run is the ripple. Everyone expects it to rise soon and its purchase now is good profit taking in a few months.

The best cryptocurrency to buy any month and make profit is bitcoin cause bitcoin price is increasing better and much stable than any other cryptocurrency on the market, investing in it will give you returns.

The first coin is Bitcoin. It is the highest and most profitable coin. Besides bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoins are having a greater raise in their price  now.

11 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Ripple has been having a big year thus far. There is a lot of news about them growing with new partnerships, expansion in Mexico with Money Gram and other things as well.

i think most of the big coins have been good this year and i specially like zcash because it has been going down ever since it was launched but it has been going up good.

I would say bitcoin although its value  is decreasing for now but still if you bought it, you can hold it and wait for its bull run to be more profitable.

The low coins price make more but ll the same in  percent. But get into 1 cent and more less than that you may loss alot ..

On 10/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bills said:

It is very easy, buy Bitcoin and keep it forever, it is the best investment if you want to get the best currency, if you want to diversify with altcoins, then buy the ones that are next to Bitcoin, the best 5 of the top of CMC. Do not trust new currencies or new projects, your probability of success is diminishing today.

Yes, i agree with you do not trust new currencies or new projects, and i think thre best coin to buy for profit is doge and ethereum because they are going up not down, and you will definitely get a handsome profit with in a year.

Bitcoin will always be the first choice when investing in cryptocurrency, bitcoins value and price fluctuations make it a speculators dream. Also, bitcoin has the highest marketcap, making it the market leader in cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

Buy the coin upve 1 cent it will be safer to you. the low price makes more money. best wishes be careful...

As per my knowledge you can invest in ETH AND BITCOINS because both have good market price and they are safe.you can invest and buy this currency and earn lots of money.

If I choose to trade long term. Yes I would choose bitcoin, ripple, etherium yes they really have a new project earlier this year. Hold it longer and keep using the stop-loss indicator to manage profits well. This is a good choice.

22 minutes ago, DrElise said:

It's not that simple to just ask which coin will good for profits. There are a lot of research that needs to be made before buying a coin. Some will suggest bitcoin or things, but you need to know if the price of bitcoin is at the dip or peak.

Indeed, it is supposed to buy coins. Sometimes the recommendations of many people cannot be trusted immediately. It's better to do the research yourself and be able to decide for yourself.

• +2 1