Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

Hi my dear. I prefer to invest in currencies that already have an established value, as is the case of btc, although it never hurts to go in search of new currencies. Buy bottom invest, more patience and monitor price but I recommended more invest stable coin. 

• +2 1

You are absolutely right but i think when we invest in bitcoin then we can achieve a large amount of money from this and by investing in lower price currency we get just few amount of money. So according to me bitcoin is the best in investment or in trading. 

It doesn't means that you need to buy a bitcoin you can even buy in half but be sure that you aren't buying at the peak and you can hodl that for long term if something bad happens to the price. And choosing about Bitcoin and altcoins, Specially if you are going to invest in Altcoin you need to be well known about the Project, Roadmap, Fundamentals and many aspects so that you can be sure that it has the potential to grow in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My dear friend you can invest in Bitcoin or altcoins to get profit from cryptocurrencies if you have a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies then you should try to invest in altcoins and do daily trading to get profit in short time but if you don't have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies then you should invest in Bitcoin wait for a long time and get good profit from it.

Considering the price of Bitcoins at present it is very difficult to acquire them entirely because of its high prices. You should go for altcoins because their demands increasing and gaining value as Bitcoin gained. The prices of number of altoins are very minimal and it is expected increase in these.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

Doing investment in Bitcoin is the best because Bitcoin is the fast growing currency and also the most popular cryptocurrency. Mostly multi-millionaire and big companies are investing their wealth in Bitcoin.

My dear if we wat to invest we should have to learn about it.if you want to earn profit in short time then  invest in altcoin.but if youwant to earn more profit then bit coin is best but it take time.

Edited by Sairaranjha

Small investors investing in Bitcoin can only invest in a fraction of the coin. In order to get a whole coin one must invest in altcoins. But there is more risk in investing in apt coins. Bitcoin is a safer alternative.

I always keep bitcoin in my long term investment wallet. When the trend is correct, I invest and trade in altcoins. I determine the correct time to enter the altcoins by checking the bitcoin dominance value. (BTC.D in tradingview) If the value rises over 70, I gradually start to make my entry.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I invest almost in the ALtcoins because in the crypto market so many peoples will invest their money in the ALT coin and they hold their coins for the future and sell their coins in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone who took the first step into the cryptocurrency world started by investing in bitcoin. Not everyone, but most of them started with bitcoin. I was thinking of starting with bitcoin, but dogecoin was always attractive to me. The fact that his value was too low was proof that he was not cared about. I had 2000 Dogecoins and their value was very low. Then dogecoin gained 600% thanks to Elon musk.

Certainly, investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in other cryptocurrencies, because it is more secure and guaranteed, it is true that the value of Bitcoin has already become high, but you can now profit through forums, collect some money and then start trading, and you can while investing in Bitcoin  Investing in other currencies.

your investment is depend on your worth if you have the sufficient balance for the investment then I want to tell you that you should to go for the investment in the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high and there is a big chance to get the good profit

• +4 1

If you want to benefit greatly from gambling, you have to enter into currencies that fluctuate a lot, and here you can profit from them at a greater rate. As for Bitcoin, it is for long-term storage

If I'm going to investment then i would prefer bitcoin not any other. Some questions about it have more value so if we have enough money to invest,but i would prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin in high price and when price go down you can invest and wait for rise in price then i would be big profit by your investment.  Some patients in investment is required to increase in price.

My friend, to start your business in the world of trading and digital currencies, you have to start with these cryptocurrencies in order to collect balance and capital to start strongly in the rest of the fields.

• +3 1

According to my point of view I also advised to all member always worked on correct O world in the palm of the pretty difficult BTC is one of the largest digital currency which is the used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this side due to which BTC is used so if you have some money on it then I also advised to all members on this sidte to invest in it in the form of btc because you can easily earn much and more profit from this site.

I agree with you, investing in Bitcoin is a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is the controller of the cryptocurrency market, if the bitcoin price goes up then the altcoin price will also go up. The problem is that the current Bitcoin price is high enough that not everyone can afford 1 Bitcoin, but we can buy Bitcoin fractions for example 0.001 BTC. If you want to invest in altcoins, buy top altcoins like ETH or Litecoin as they are potential coins.

I think that trading in Bitcoin is difficult now for beginners, but it remains the best option due to its high reliability, and because the new currencies may be dishonest or that their prices are almost constant.
In my opinion, it is good to deal with Bitcoin due to its wide spread, which increases day after day, and because its price is increasing.

• +2 1

The best is to choose more than one currency and invest in it while keeping Bitcoin and Ethereum always in the wallet, you must invest in other currencies in order to achieve a greater profit as there are some currencies that rise for a double or two within a week or less and this matter is difficult to verify with large currencies such as Bitcoin

• +1 1

If you want to invest then I suggest you invest in bitcoin. Because it is very profitable coin. It's trading volume is very high. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. 

• +3 1

Never invest your all money in one cryptocurrency always divide your investment and buy different Crypto coins I think you can use your 50% portfolio in Bitcoin and other 50% portfolio you can use in altcoins that is true that Bitcoin is very profitable cryptocurrency but everything is possible in Crypto market

Well for the owners of little capital, they have to start trading, it is more risky, but it makes more profits and can convert your little money into a large capital that enables you to enter the investment strongly

No any one here can actually suggest the currency to any one to invest because investment is according to the financial state of the trader who is going to invest ,if you have a lot then go head toward btc if not then move toward any others currency like altcoin or etherium etc.

• +2 1

I agree with you, it is difficult for beginners who do not have large capital to invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is very high, for me I prefer to invest in currencies whose price does not exceed 100$