Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

My friend, investing in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies in general is great and profitable, but I prefer to invest especially in Bitcoin, because it is the best, the safest. 

• +2 1

Don't put all eggs in one basket. In my opinion, today is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the dominance of Bitcoin in the market has dropped under 70% again. So I would to put some money from altcoins to bitcoin. I am invested 70% of my money in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

As you said, the easiest is to invest in Bitcoin, because it is the safest and most moving currency and achieving profit,
Perhaps you could invest in other currencies when bitcoin's grip on the crypto market is low.

In reality, BTC is a solid cryptocurrency where good profits are obtained in the long term, but as you say, there are many cryptocurrencies that go up much more than BTC in percentage, so they are more convenient, you just have to follow them well and see great results.

• +2 1

This point is remarkable, since it depends on the user's knowledge of the cryptographic world, the best option is bitcoin, but you also have to find the price of the altcons that are easy to acquire, it is good to have both options, no Keep only 1, use your investments well and the two options will be profitable, with the necessary knowledge you will have good results.

I think bitcoin investment is much better, it all depends on the economic potential.Because investing in bitcoin is very good for us and it is very profitable for us.But keep saving your funds, so you don't get overcharged.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

You can invest in alternative currencies and buy currencies that are strong and have a good future at a low price, and leave them for profit and investment

You are right. Since Bitcoin is so valuable now, those who do not have enough capital invest in bitcoin, even if the value increases, they do not make much profit. So it makes sense to invest in good altcoins.

Valuable currency is good for investment. There are many price differences between bitcoin and alt coins. Since the price of Bitcoin is higher, it would be reasonable to invest in Bitcoin. Surveys over the past few years have shown that the price of bitcoin has risen significantly. But the price of altcoin has not risen significantly.

Opinion I think it is better to invest in Velcoins if you have little capital, low priced cryptocurrencies can be more profitable considering your capital is less, and the benefits can be doubled with the height of the market.

The high price purchased is not re-corrected,

Invest below, buy more patience and monitor prices

However, I have regained more investment stability, USD / DI / TUSDT. Thank you.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

You can invest in bitcoin because you can earn a lot of profit by investing in bitcoin. If you invest in altcoins, you will not be able to earn much profit.So in my opinion if you invest in bitcoin then you can make more profit income.

• +3 1

This is a nice idea it should also be taken into account that some altcoins do not end up as successful in their price, and that is another risk when investing in other currencies, The fear includes being stagnant or losing because no one will compensate you if you lose in cryptoworld.

As you said it depends upon the time of investment if you want to make small investments and for the short term the bitcoin is best one.

It is that the profitability of the btc, still gives to invest in this cryptocurrency, that is, we can obtain fractions of btc, these being something that is very likely in the future its value will increase and we obtain many profits that is why the btc is also chosen over other cryptocurrencies .

• +1 1

It depends on the trend. usually, bitcoin makes it's move first so in that time of bitcoin rally it is reasonable to invest in bitcoin. after the bitcoin makes it's move and starts moving sideways, the time for altcoins come.

Greetings to all, when talking about investing in cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the first choice without a doubt, it is a currency that provides a lot of security when investing in it, it is true that it is very volatile but recovers very strongly altcoins are a little slower in that process.

Though Bitcoin is the king of all coins, I would suggest you must ignoreca part of your funds in Bitcoin and the rest in the top 3 to 5 coins. This will neutralize any loss you may suffer due to crash in price of any coin.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:50 AM, fanylu said:

My option could be Bitcoin, it already has an established value and it is better and safer to invest in it knowing the benefits of each currency in terms of investment Altcoin is behind.

Investing in both bitcoin or altcoins is profitable depending on the current price that you will start your investment. Many people are talking about bitcoin as its the only crypto that has give profit to many people, they forget that in October last year LTC was $50 but now its $140, ETH was $350 but now its $1300, and a lot of other altcoins which they increased up to 3x. That means a lot of traders and investors earned a big profit from altcoins as well, so it depends with that current market price of the coin, if bitcoin is good to invest then take opportunity, and same to altcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, I prefer to invest bitcoin because I already explore it and I have a knowledge about it. Investing is really risky that’s why I need to explore the altcoins first before investing. As of now, bitcoin has a new ATH of $42,000 and for me it is really good for investing because it can compete with other crypto currency and also, I have already tried to invest in bitcoin.

• +2 1

In my opinion i think that if you have little capital it is better to invest in altcoins.Alt coins are a possibility however they are also quite risky.Always see how the market moves.

Almost my investment in the ALT coins becasue in the ALT coin we can make good profit then the Bitcoin and this time the BTC go high but the ALT coin will not go high and i hope like the BTC ALT coins will go high soon and that time i sell my all coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

individually I believe if you have got small working capital it is punter to speculate flourishing altcoins, the general dollar-denominated assets which might be for a song the get certain profits allowing for all your other capital can be rock-bottom, because of the powerful market high the benefits loo exceed two occasions that sensational blessed capital.

I think being a beginner this is very difficult to invest in the bitcoin because bitcoin has a big price and the value in the market therefore we can invest in the altcoin at the starting and can get good profit . When we will have a capital then we will be able to invest in the bitcoin.

I think investin in bitcoin is always safer because bitcoin is older than any coin and the most famous one. Many experts say we need to hold bitcoin more than altcoins, of course it's all our decision. Altcoins can be more profitable than bitcoin but it's really hard to find proper altcoin for investing.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

You've said absolutely right and I totally agree with you in your words. You've said damn true that the investment in bitcoin is better than altcoin. We can invest our money safe in the bitcoin and we can get much profits easily and quickly from the bitcoin trade. As a beginner I also want to start the bitcoin trade. I hope that I will be successful.